YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa Is A Mommy

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

funkycat123 wrote:
may8675 wrote:She sure spills the beans in her live streams. Also it seemed kind of rude of her to be saying all this stuff about her kids dad's while they are sitting right there. At one point she was hinting at mickey having a small d*** right in front of her daughter

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Whaaaaat
I should have watched it. Anymore details you'd like to share? Image
Geez, I'd like to know more about the live streams. I need to start tuning in.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

She implied it. Never said it. Someone said blink if he had a small dick. She said she would blink 1000 times. It's not that serious lol. I don't like how she was talking about all of the stuff in front of Brooklyn, but she wasn't paying Attention. She had YouTube kids on. You could drop a bomb in front of my son, and he wouldn't notice if he had YouTube kids on lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

In her livestream she was deciding weather or not she should take the second guy to court.she doesn't want him off the hook but is afraid he will end up getting 50% custody (he has that with his first son too) she basically doesn't want him to be involved but wants him to pay. Right now he is not on the birth certificate. She says she and her mom went into his fb and that's how she found out he was cheating. She took screen shots of it and sent it to his mother and she never said anything back to her.she contacted his first sons mom to inform her of the situation and she spilled info on him to marissa. Also while she was with the 2nd guy(before the divorce) he told her to tell mickey she was seeing him so she did and because of that mickey took the car that she was using (it was under his name but she says they made payments on it together) so she doesn't have a car now? I'm not sure. but she was supposed to go to a Halloween party at the instagram guys place that night but her brother had the car so she couldn't go. She has been on a few dates with the instagram guy and eventually decided to tell him she has two kids, later he said he'd rather be just friends instead(he claims to have never had a girlfriend before). So they are just friends now and there is a new guy from the grocery store that told her she was beautiful so she gave him her number and now he is contacting her constantly. She tried to scare him off by saying she has kids and even that didn't work. Her mom saw on fb that the 2nd guy is now seeing a new girl and took her and her kid to disney. She also says she hopes she sees him at the hospital when she starts doing her clinicals.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

may8675 wrote:In her livestream she was deciding weather or not she should take the second guy to court.she doesn't want him off the hook but is afraid he will end up getting 50% custody (he has that with his first son too) she basically doesn't want him to be involved but wants him to pay. Right now he is not on the birth certificate. She says she and her mom went into his fb and that's how she found out he was cheating. She took screen shots of it and sent it to his mother and she never said anything back to her.she contacted his first sons mom to inform her of the situation and she spilled info on him to marissa. Also while she was with the 2nd guy(before the divorce) he told her to tell mickey she was seeing him so she did and because of that mickey took the car that she was using (it was under his name but she says they made payments on it together) so she doesn't have a car now? I'm not sure. but she was supposed to go to a Halloween party at the instagram guys place that night but her brother had the car so she couldn't go. She has been on a few dates with the instagram guy and eventually decided to tell him she has two kids, later he said he'd rather be just friends instead(he claims to have never had a girlfriend before). So they are just friends now and there is a new guy from the grocery store that told her she was beautiful so she gave him her number and now he is contacting her constantly. She tried to scare him off by saying she has kids and even that didn't work. Her mom saw on fb that the 2nd guy is now seeing a new girl and took her and her kid to disney. She also says she hopes she sees him at the hospital when she starts doing her clinicals.

Thanks!
Her mom really seems to enable her behavior. She might turn into Jesssss Jr. lol
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

may8675 wrote:In her livestream she was deciding weather or not she should take the second guy to court.she doesn't want him off the hook but is afraid he will end up getting 50% custody (he has that with his first son too) she basically doesn't want him to be involved but wants him to pay. Right now he is not on the birth certificate. She says she and her mom went into his fb and that's how she found out he was cheating. She took screen shots of it and sent it to his mother and she never said anything back to her.she contacted his first sons mom to inform her of the situation and she spilled info on him to marissa. Also while she was with the 2nd guy(before the divorce) he told her to tell mickey she was seeing him so she did and because of that mickey took the car that she was using (it was under his name but she says they made payments on it together) so she doesn't have a car now? I'm not sure. but she was supposed to go to a Halloween party at the instagram guys place that night but her brother had the car so she couldn't go. She has been on a few dates with the instagram guy and eventually decided to tell him she has two kids, later he said he'd rather be just friends instead(he claims to have never had a girlfriend before). So they are just friends now and there is a new guy from the grocery store that told her she was beautiful so she gave him her number and now he is contacting her constantly. She tried to scare him off by saying she has kids and even that didn't work. Her mom saw on fb that the 2nd guy is now seeing a new girl and took her and her kid to disney. She also says she hopes she sees him at the hospital when she starts doing her clinicals.

Holy crap. That's all I have to say lol
Thanks for this!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Clinicals ? She's a nurse ?
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

marshmellow wrote:Clinicals ? She's a nurse ?
She's in nursing school currently

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Is she ever home with her kids anymore?!
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

amykay wrote:Is she ever home with her kids anymore?!
Seriously. On Snapchat, she's always out with friends. We barely see Brooklynn anymore. It's kind of sad that she'd rather live her life and mingle when it's her fault that she's stuck where she is with two kids. She could've been more careful in the past with birth control.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg, her Snapchat is still incredibly annoying. She was out again (surprise!) and she whispered that a "gay" guy came up to her and asked her about her dress. Is she homophobic? Why even mention that she thinks that he's gay?
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

The title of her vlog today was that her baby was getting surgery but only addresses it the last 2 minutes of the vlog and wouldn't even say what the surgery was....any guesses? Maybe his eyes?

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Another new guy who she is taking family photos with lol I can’t handle this chick
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

The new guy[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 92501c.jpg[/img]

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

What a whore. Poor kids

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Is that definitely not the baby’s dad? I can’t remember exactly what he looks like but I feel like it may be similar to that guy...? I know he had another son so I was wondering if that’s him. Could be way off base. If it’s a new guy then she really needs to slow her roll.

Is her baby boy cross eyed? Does that normally correct itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

No that’s definitely a new guy. Just give it time, she’ll be surprising us with baby #3 here shortly.
quiet_nights

Unread post by quiet_nights »

She has a type it looks like. Guys with kids. I'm guessing that's his son by the side. The previous guy had a son as well.

Why is she rushing into things? Like another poster said, she will probably surprise us with baby number 3 soon.

Also why take such definitive steps like moving in, taking family pictures, this early into the relationship? Lord have mercy
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

quiet_nights wrote:She has a type it looks like. Guys with kids. I'm guessing that's his son by the side. The previous guy had a son as well.

Why is she rushing into things? Like another poster said, she will probably surprise us with baby number 3 soon.

Also why take such definitive steps like moving in, taking family pictures, this early into the relationship? Lord have mercy Image
She has major daddy issues it seems. That's so sad to me. Like, get therapy, not another man. It's Also very gross to me that she jumps from one man to another. That's just my opinion though, I've always been pretty damn independent so I don't understand when some people cling on to strangers. Like, relax Marissa, it's okay to be single and finish your studies. It's okay to enjoy your kid's growth and live your youth. You don't need yet another ugly ass guy to keep you going.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

If Brooklyn's dad wants more custody and Marissa doesn't think it's in her daughter's best interests then surely the WORST thing she can do is splash these dudes all over ig? I think it's fine for her to be casually dating a guy on the dl without involving her kids if she has the time. But if she wants to keep primary custody then having a new baby/splitting up with the father/involving a new guy/splitting up with him/involving a new guy doesn't paint her as having the most stable personal life.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Her update on the new guy[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 645155.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 0124e8.jpg[/img]

Return to “I-P”