Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa Is A Mommy

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She's kind of a bitch. She's so monotone that I can't stand her videos. She's had a super up and down relationship with her baby daddy they broke up a few times then got married, moves to a different state, now he wants a divorce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jacqueline94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacqueline94 »

I really like Marissa. She seems down to earth to me and a good mom. I think Mickey cheated on her the first time they broke up before they were married. There was a video of him explaining his actions on her youtube but I think it was deleted. Wish she would just leave him, he's a piece of shit doing this to her and her daughter.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

She is very monotone, lol. They seemed to get married very suddenly. Now divorced very suddenly. Poor Brooklyn (I think that's her name?). That's gotta be rough.

emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

I definitely agree about her being monotone - even in her birth vlog, she didn't sound super excited/nervous/anything, really. Not saying she wasn't, just that her voice doesn't portray a lot? But good for her for actually clearly wanting a career outside of YouTube unlike some mommy vloggers. And I also wanted to say that Brooklyn is adorable!
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

She's not going to leave him. He wants a divorce for what? He seems very immature and just plain childish. Now he's saying he wants to work it out and go to counseling?
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

Just saw her update: she's moving in with her boyfriend and his son. She said they've been together awhile, It looks like 4-5 months. I hope for the kids' sake it goes well...
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh god

AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

4-5 months?! Seriously?
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Has she even officially divorced mickey yet??!
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Soooo who else thinks she might be pregnant?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

amykay wrote:Soooo who else thinks she might be pregnant?
What gives you that impression? I don't watch her all the time.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

She's fainted in public twice very recently, her and her boyfriend quickly moved in together, and she's is constantly tweeting about very specific cravings. I didn't really think anything of that but then she tweeted this...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 297d60.jpg[/img]
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I swear to god. Why does she have to move so quickly?! Like take your time girl.
I don't know the timeline on her pregnancy with Brooklyn. But her and Mickey broke up then they were married like a minute after getting back together. They should've dated, lived together before marrying because that's what normal people do lol.
Now she's dated this guy for 5 months, moving in with him and potentially pregnant.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Soooo attention seeking. I'm sure she is pregnant. What an idiot.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 6c6df4.jpg[/img]
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

I watched an older video not that long ago, like a husband and wife tag, I think. (Her & Mickey). They had only been together a few months before Brooklyn was conceived.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

I remember watching her video talking about how she told her mom she was pregnant and her mom was a teen mother herself, who it sounds like was also the product of teen or young parents... so I hate to say it, but it sounds like a never-ending cycle still hasn't been broken. I hope Brooklyn doesn't follow in the same path :|
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

She posted an Instagram saying she's doing a q&a with her boyfriend and some of the questions are borderline savage. I was cracking up. Someone asked how Brooklyn's adjusting to living with a man other than her father and a kid her age, someone asked how long they've even been together. I saw a comment where someone said "are you even divorced yet?" Lol.

loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

So..she is pregnant right? Someone in the comments pointed out she fainted in Target when she was pregnant with Brooklyn. And in her latest cooking video she looks like she has a bump and said she doesn't feel like eating meat. Plus why move in with that guy so quickly. But she only recently was talking about her next plans for nursing school. I'd be disappointed if she was. She seems like a great mum apart from moving Brooklyn around so much. Lucky she seems like an easy going kid.
Gossipxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipxo »

loulouinnz wrote:So..she is pregnant right? Someone in the comments pointed out she fainted in Target when she was pregnant with Brooklyn. And in her latest cooking video she looks like she has a bump and said she doesn't feel like eating meat. Plus why move in with that guy so quickly. But she only recently was talking about her next plans for nursing school. I'd be disappointed if she was. She seems like a great mum apart from moving Brooklyn around so much. Lucky she seems like an easy going kid.
there was a definite baby bump!

Return to “I-P”