Marissa Is A Mommy

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa Is A Mommy

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

kindasorta wrote:You have a certain amount of days (like 30 or something, honestly I think it varies by state) before the baby's name becomes legally Baby Boy Smith (or whatever his last name is). After that, she has to go through the process of petitioning the court to legally change his name to whatever she chooses. So technically she could still not have a name for him, and his ~official~ name is still just Baby Boy. But still. You had 9 months to think of a name, and now 2 extra months and still nothing?? Maybe the dad is being a dick about it and not agreeing to anything she says. Idk though
But he doesn't want anything to do with the baby so it's up to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
kindasorta wrote:You have a certain amount of days (like 30 or something, honestly I think it varies by state) before the baby's name becomes legally Baby Boy Smith (or whatever his last name is). After that, she has to go through the process of petitioning the court to legally change his name to whatever she chooses. So technically she could still not have a name for him, and his ~official~ name is still just Baby Boy. But still. You had 9 months to think of a name, and now 2 extra months and still nothing?? Maybe the dad is being a dick about it and not agreeing to anything she says. Idk though
But he doesn't want anything to do with the baby so it's up to her.

She was probably a little busy with everything going on. Mickey being a dick during the divorce, new baby daddy cheating on her, school, etc. And she had a name decided, but didn't want to use the one his sperm doner picked I'm pretty sure

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she said that she didn't even think it was possible for her to get pregnant. Unless he's snipped or she's tied it's always a possibility. Idiot

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:So she said that she didn't even think it was possible for her to get pregnant. Unless he's snipped or she's tied it's always a possibility. Idiot

Even then, it's still possible

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Ilovecats wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:So she said that she didn't even think it was possible for her to get pregnant. Unless he's snipped or she's tied it's always a possibility. Idiot

I feel like I've heard this excuse from a lot of people. Like they use it for sympathy/a cover up for another accidental pregnancy. Like Kailyn from Teen Mom 2.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

funkycat123 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

I feel like I've heard this excuse from a lot of people. Like they use it for sympathy/a cover up for another accidental pregnancy. Like Kailyn from Teen Mom 2.
I actually know of people that have gotten pregnant after having a vasectomy. It's rare, but it happens. Getting pregnant after having your tubes tied is surprisingly common from what I've seen.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ilovecats wrote:

Oh for sure it still possible, but just the point in trying to make. There is always a possibility when you're having sex

alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

What do U guys think about the name? I don't like it.. to each their own..
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Eh it's not a terrible name, just not really my style.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really like it. I think it's nice.

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

I like it his first name, and loooove the middle name. It goes well with Brooklyn, too I think and I'm a big fan of sibiling name cohesiveness haha. I'm glad it wasn't Kaden tbh, I thought that's what it would be when she started spelling it out
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

New guy for Marissa? She posted a picture on instagram of a guy kissing her head. I hope she is smart and focuses on school before another surprise happens.
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

The new guy[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... f0d76c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just came here to post. Jesus she moves on fast. I wish she would just focus on the children she has and her schooling. Not worrying about getting a new man all the time

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Just came here to post. Jesus she moves on fast. I wish she would just focus on the children she has and her schooling. Not worrying about getting a new man all the time

She's just one of those girls that can't be without a guy. She NEEDS a boyfriend to survive. Also, why is she out partying when she has two kids, a college degree to work on, and no job?? I understand that she is young and it's fine to have me time and chill with friends every once in awhile but like every other night?? That's so weird to me! She doesn't even have a husband/boyfriend who's willing to take care of her kids. So she's just pushing her kids off to her family. But then again, history repeats itself and her mom had like 3 baby daddy's or something and ended up with bad people to keep herself afloat (I might be wrong but this is what I remember from Marissa's "Draw My Life".)
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^it doesn’t seem like she’s out partying every night though? Unless she posts it somewhere that I don’t follow her.
But you’re right, she is the type that needs a man and it’s sad. She can absolutely have some down time and get out for a night, but she’s way too focused on relationships.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

She parties a lot for a mom of 2. Especially a mom of 2 in nursing school. I can't imagine going out that often and having my family watch my son.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

may8675 wrote:The new guy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
He looks older than her which I guess maybe isn't a bad thing if she has kids and wants a family man. I can't imagine ever getting involved with someone who had a toddler and a tiny baby at home. And it's not about 'baggage' or whatever - what woman wants to jump into a new relationship when she's just had a baby with someone else? That seems so messy emotionally.
Last edited by luci417 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Yeah, I follow her on SC and she does seem to go out a lot... especially considering I think her son is still nursing? I mean, I understand needing to go out and let loose every now and then, but it does seem kind of excessive on social media

Plus...what normal/sane guy wants to date a girl with an infant and young toddler? I mean, Marissa is pretty and sweet, but I would be extra wary if I were her of people getting too close to my kids too fast. God forbid any thing terrible happen to those two

But of course, she didn't hestitate to rent a house with her boyfriend of .5 seconds... sigh. I really hope this second surprise baby has wisened her up in the men department
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Ilovecats wrote:She parties a lot for a mom of 2. Especially a mom of 2 in nursing school. I can't imagine going out that often and having my family watch my son.

How often though? Because if it's once a week or something then that's fine and good for her. I feel so sorry for women who can't even have one night a week to themselves with their SO or friends. If it's financial that's one thing but moms who choose to be mombies and are like 'I cant just LEAVE my angels!' are the worst, especially if they shame other moms for taking time for themselves. .

ETA: I'm totally projecting because of something I just saw on facebook but I wish those types of women would get a life :D
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “I-P”