Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | Pt. 3

calliemae

Re: Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | P

Unread post by calliemae »

I just started watching Rachelle. I've concluded that Rachelle's made all of these YT friends because she lost her daughter and it went viral. I feel like Keren is just being nice. When you look at her subcriber count and then look at her views and who comments you can tell there's a lot of pity subs. She doesn't put in much when it comes to her vlogs.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
calliemae

Unread post by calliemae »

sundayfunday wrote:
mumoftwokiddos wrote:
sundayfunday wrote:Huge kkandbabyj fan but I'm not pleased with Rachelle trying to snatch someone else's image. Keren Swan only works for Keren Swan. She looks good in the overalls because she's petite. I made a account just to say this.

Rachelle is already funny looking as it is and her trying to copy someone else makes her look even more silly. I don't even care I'm going to be honest: She's not the best looking girl I've seen. She probably has a sweet personality but she has a lot of weird features. She looked fine when she wore average clothes but the overalls just draw more attention

Welcome back Maggielin!! Who is admin?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
What?

Sonia Jenkins right? Don't even try to deny it, it'll make you look like a frantic liar.

Can I ask you to take any personal issues to the boxing ring. This type of thing disrupts the thread. Thank you.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pineapples »

Callimae has been issued with a warning. Any further issues contact me or another mod and we will take it from there.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

The names should be deleted.

Why posting them ? Makes no sense at all. Behaviour like a kid.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

She has lost her mind, my name is Maci lol I'm not afraid to put out who I am. I don't understand why you come here and try and make things up. It makes you look bad not us. You wouldn't be banned if you just kept to what the topic was about. I wasnt even here and you had to being me into it.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

MomOf286 wrote:She has lost her mind, my name is Maci lol I'm not afraid to put out who I am. I don't understand why you come here and try and make things up. It makes you look bad not us. You wouldn't be banned if you just kept to what the topic was about. I wasnt even here and you had to being me into it.
Right? What does maggilim get out of this?

If she would just stop freaking out and accusing people then she wouldn't get banned everytime.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Curious wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:She has lost her mind, my name is Maci lol I'm not afraid to put out who I am. I don't understand why you come here and try and make things up. It makes you look bad not us. You wouldn't be banned if you just kept to what the topic was about. I wasnt even here and you had to being me into it.
Right? What does maggilim get out of this?

If she would just stop freaking out and accusing people then she wouldn't get banned everytime.

what a psychotic bitch like seriously... wow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

totally off topic but you have such a pretty name!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I mean, I was curious, so I googled your accused name. It brings up a MySpace page with the username of MomOf286 with bump pictures.

I think you’ve caught yourself in a lie there. Not that I see the point in all this mud slinging, I have no beef with you or the other poster, or even the infamous Maggielim. Just be honest, is all :-)

TAKE YOUR ARGUMENTS TO THE BOXING RING! This thread is getting ridiculous with the amount of reports us mods are getting. Stick to the topic of Rachelle and Justin please.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

AliCat91 wrote:
I mean, I was curious, so I googled your accused name. It brings up a MySpace page with the username of MomOf286 with bump pictures.

I think you’ve caught yourself in a lie there. Not that I see the point in all this mud slinging, I have no beef with you or the other poster, or even the infamous Maggielim. Just be honest, is all :-)
You can look up this all over the internet lol it isn't me. My name is Maci, I have 2 children and my husband was born in 86 that's why I chose this name. I haven't used it anywhere else so no im not lying.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

AliCat91 wrote:

TAKE YOUR ARGUMENTS TO THE BOXING RING! This thread is getting ridiculous with the amount of reports us mods are getting. Stick to the topic of Rachelle and Justin please.
Okay im confused did a Mod comment on her post or did she just get on to herself for starting an argument?
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

MomOf286 wrote:
AliCat91 wrote:

Okay im confused did a Mod comment on her post or did she just get on to herself for starting an argument?
Yeah sorry it was 6am and I was feeding my son. Only the top part applies.

It just seems very odd that you google AB and a separate page, with the exact same username as you shows up? There are coincidences and there is...this. I’m naive to all this drama, I have no stake in it and didn’t get into all that ashe business because it was petty and immature but this just comes across as very odd.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

I think I was here that time because of different time zones. For what I saw it started at 10:32 am with WHAT ?

Then came the funny part where she or he forgot to add the -Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk- at the end of the text not in the middle.
I think that one got deleted.

Maybe that was the reason the names came up then. Like oh damn, let me "expose" all of them before I get blocked again.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

She didn't expose anyone. She did exactly like you and typed my username and whoever the other one was in google & it just so happens someone used the same username years ago it seems. Wow would you like to see my visa & know my blood type as well? Lol. Keep this forum to its intended use, this is why Maggielim and all her names were banned.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry for the confusion I edited that post to ask you all to take personal arguments to the boxing ring. We are getting a lot of reported posts from this section atm.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:Sorry for the confusion I edited that post to ask you all to take personal arguments to the boxing ring. We are getting a lot of reported posts from this section atm.
Thanks pineapples! Yes this thread has been a little off for a bit. Hopefully we can get back on track.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MomOf286 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Sorry for the confusion I edited that post to ask you all to take personal arguments to the boxing ring. We are getting a lot of reported posts from this section atm.
Thanks pineapples! Yes this thread has been a little off for a bit. Hopefully we can get back on track.
Hope so. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

MomOf286 wrote:She didn't expose anyone. She did exactly like you and typed my username and whoever the other one was in google & it just so happens someone used the same username years ago it seems. Wow would you like to see my visa & know my blood type as well? Lol. Keep this forum to its intended use, this is why Maggielim and all her names were banned.
I googled nothing. That´s why I said exposed in " ".

Like I said before, that´s acting of a kid, not a grown up. Who cares what´s people´s real name here is. 8-) I don´t.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Schnatterinchen wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:She didn't expose anyone. She did exactly like you and typed my username and whoever the other one was in google & it just so happens someone used the same username years ago it seems. Wow would you like to see my visa & know my blood type as well? Lol. Keep this forum to its intended use, this is why Maggielim and all her names were banned.
I googled nothing. That´s why I said exposed in " ".

Like I said before, that´s acting of a kid, not a grown up. Who cares what´s people´s real name here is. 8-) I don´t.
AliCat91 asked and googled u, not ME.

I just explained what I saw when all this started.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Can we just get back to Rachelle and Justin?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”