Gossiper

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Post by annaclinchwalsh963 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:43 pm

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:43 pm
AthenaA wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:46 pm
His mother started her own religion. I think money comes from that.

And can anyone else confirm-I swear she is saying Nefretiti instead of Nefertiti in that hiding vlog. If anyone watches have a listen.
Thanks for clarification Athena,I thought maybe I was mishearing,Ive noticed that a few times now. If you're gonna give your child a rather daft name,at least make sure you can pronounce it correctly!
Athena,i also heard one of the older kids call Nefertiti NeFreTiti.... Image
Well I've learnt something new I'd always been taught the incorrect pronunciation that was being used on Nefertiti , perhaps it's an Australian thing ( meaning we were taught that pronunciation at school)

Sent from my Optus X Start using Tapatalk

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:59 am

Damom1 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:09 am
Maybe...but normally you would have your actual name listed on your house or mailbox. That's different than what you use on social media or with friends because of deliveries, rental agreements ect. I'm thinking Toivola was actually her last name because she seems to go by Licciardo-smith not Toivola anyway.
Is Toivola a common last name in Finland?
Maybe they were already legally married but they didn't have a wedding already so they didn't live together.
nicki2785
Amateur
Amateur

Post by nicki2785 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:29 am

Has anyone heard or seen how they do their schooling? I cant remember it being mentioned or shown?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakyWheel » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:52 am

“WE MOVED/HOUSE TOUR...” fine print in the description...we moved to another house for a few weeks”

That’s called vacation Taina, not moving. Clickbait at its finest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by herebcofbritney » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:59 am

SqueakyWheel wrote:“WE MOVED/HOUSE TOUR...” fine print in the description...we moved to another house for a few weeks”

That’s called vacation Taina, not moving. Clickbait at its finest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No way that small ass house could fit them all comfortably anyways. There was a loft with 2 beds and then that was it. She didn’t show any other rooms. So where’s everyone else sleeping? On that ikea sectional?
pennyajdg
Informer
Informer

Post by pennyajdg » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:15 pm

Where was the rest of the rooms? Was that it or did she just not show them? The title was total clickbait. Did anyone catch the weird out of no where edit, where she says Aphrodite is bunking with Romeo? But doesn’t mention anything about any other sleeping arrangements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lizpuff2006 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:55 am

She had Leonardo sleeping under the steps like Harry Potter. I don't doubt she would move to a tiny home, give Nefertiti the master and have the rest sleep outside
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Post by queenb8291 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:57 am

As soon as I saw the frames in the entryway of the home with the bear.. I knew she wouldn’t pick a home and hang Decor like that in it.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:40 am

It's really no wonder Leonardo picked the first girl he ever knew to marry and move away from his family. They lived in a freaking mansion but he was sleeping under the stairs in a tiny ass room.
Also I just hate when large families make little girls sleep with their older teenage brother. It's just creepy. If you can't have another kid without having one of your older ones to be his/her buddy and take care of her/him day and night, maybe you're having too many kids.
Damom1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Damom1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:44 am

Lyanna wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:59 am
Damom1 wrote:
Maybe...but normally you would have your actual name listed on your house or mailbox. That's different than what you use on social media or with friends because of deliveries, rental agreements ect. I'm thinking Toivola was actually her last name because she seems to go by Licciardo-smith not Toivola anyway.
Maybe they were already legally married but they didn't have a wedding already so they didn't live together.
They were not legally married yet because they legally married at the court house after that. They supposedly are having a "wedding" in Australia later since there was no reception and the courthouse thing was just a quick thing before they left for honeymoon still dressed in wedding dress and suit.
Damom1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Damom1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:47 am

nicki2785 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:29 am
Has anyone heard or seen how they do their schooling? I cant remember it being mentioned or shown?

She does videos and flash cards with the youngest kids. The older kids go to school, at least Leonardo and Jerusalem are shown leaving in the a.m. and Leonardos channel (which started before his moms) showed him in school quite a bit.
Damom1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Damom1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:55 am

Damom1 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:44 am
Lyanna wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:59 am
Damom1 wrote:
They were not legally married yet because they legally married at the court house after that. They supposedly are having a "wedding" in Australia later since there was no reception and the courthouse thing was just a quick thing before they left for honeymoon still dressed in wedding dress and suit.
Also, it is a somewhat common name in Finland however I find it odd that out of 5 million people living in Finland, only about 2,000 have that name and they just happened to meet and fall in love with someone of the same surname?
Commonlove
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Commonlove » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:38 pm

There's also an article on the Internet about Jerusalem and in that article it is mentioned that Jerusalem goes to school. In fact he seems to have graduated, he is a house builder or whatever that is in English.

Her click bait titles about new houses are just ridiculous.
Rain88
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Rain88 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:53 am

Someone posted here a while ago an Instagram post of hers that she was due in 9 weeks with baby #11. Has she had the baby?
Liz_444
Informer
Informer

Post by Liz_444 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:42 am

I don't believe she is pregnant unless she has filmed her latest videos a year ago.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Post by NellieNovember » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:46 am

Are we ever going to get a part 2 Q and A? Or did I miss it? Such bullshit that she said she was going to answer real questions and then only did fluff questions.
nicki2785
Amateur
Amateur

Post by nicki2785 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:46 am

Commonlove wrote:There's also an article on the Internet about Jerusalem and in that article it is mentioned that Jerusalem goes to school. In fact he seems to have graduated, he is a house builder or whatever that is in English.

I cant find the article, do you have a link for it?

Vienna_cake
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Vienna_cake » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:40 pm

So what’s the deal with them hopping from a house to a house with all their belongings?
Sanemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanemama » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Vienna_cake wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:40 pm
So what’s the deal with them hopping from a house to a house with all their belongings?
They're just on holidays, renting houses in a couple/few different locations. The "we've moved" and "new house" stuff is pure clickbait.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lizpuff2006 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:24 am

NellieNovember wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:46 am
Are we ever going to get a part 2 Q and A? Or did I miss it? Such bullshit that she said she was going to answer real questions and then only did fluff questions.
No we won't ever get part 2. She did it just so she could say she did and appease the crowds. But we won't ever hear answers to anything we want to know anyway
Commonlove
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Commonlove » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:08 pm

nicki2785 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:46 am
Commonlove wrote:There's also an article on the Internet about Jerusalem and in that article it is mentioned that Jerusalem goes to school. In fact he seems to have graduated, he is a house builder or whatever that is in English.

I cant find the article, do you have a link for it?

Sorry it wasn't an article. It was a youtube video
Vienna_cake
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Vienna_cake » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:35 pm

Sanemama wrote:
Vienna_cake wrote:
They're just on holidays, renting houses in a couple/few different locations. The "we've moved" and "new house" stuff is pure clickbait.
Very strange idea of a holiday to just go to the same house as yours but worse and smaller in the same area you live in and bring all your belongings with you, if you ask me.
And it’s not just one place but more? I don’t get it. What’s the point? I saw in the video that they even brought all their musical instruments including the entire drum set with them. Who does that?
Sanemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanemama » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Leonardo seems to be very controlling of Jenna. He's always knocking her off-balance with his passive-aggression.
Sanemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanemama » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:01 pm

Vienna_cake wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:35 pm
Sanemama wrote:
Vienna_cake wrote:
Very strange idea of a holiday to just go to the same house as yours but worse and smaller in the same area you live in and bring all your belongings with you, if you ask me.
And it’s not just one place but more? I don’t get it. What’s the point? I saw in the video that they even brought all their musical instruments including the entire drum set with them. Who does that?
I get the impression that they go to different areas to take advantage of different activities, and/or to experience different parts of their country. Perhaps the musical instruments came along with them to make sure that the kids had something to do.
Commonlove
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Commonlove » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm

Vienna_cake wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:35 pm
Sanemama wrote:
Vienna_cake wrote:
Aren't they on holiday in Lapland? That is not the same area where they live. It's like 800km apart. Lapland is quite unique compared to other parts of Finland.

Did they really bring all the instruments with them or was it once again Taina's imagination? I haven't been watching her videos lately, they are getting too boring and it's impossible to tell what is true and what is not.

Return to “Q-Z”