This Is How We Clickbait | TIHWB | Part 2

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: This Is How We Clickbait | TIHWB | Part 2

Post by lmmomSD » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:55 am

Mervellla wrote:“Full send” and “send it” are two different Send it refers to going ahead and trying something exciting or you haven’t done before. Full send is more about giving something your all and not thinking too much about the outcome.
Both are used by like “adventure” youtubers. One youtuber -Elton Castee - has a “send it” range of merch, while the Nelk Boys have a “full send” range of merch Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So he's watching these young "adventure" YouTubers and wishing he was them. Or hoping his boys will become them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

nahthxx
Talker
Talker

Post by nahthxx » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:34 am

Mervellla wrote:“Full send” and “send it” are two different Send it refers to going ahead and trying something exciting or you haven’t done before. Full send is more about giving something your all and not thinking too much about the outcome.
Both are used by like “adventure” youtubers. One youtuber -Elton Castee - has a “send it” range of merch, while the Nelk Boys have a “full send” range of merch Image

I like Elton castee ImageImage

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:24 am

Dude, shave your face. The facial hair looks terrible. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e36d34.jpg[/IMG]

Mervellla
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mervellla » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:55 am

nahthxx wrote:

I like Elton castee ImageImage

Yea, me too Image

Uncle_Deadly
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Uncle_Deadly » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:13 pm

They are going to drag out this Hazy having the pukes bit for ages. Enough already!
SnarkySam
Talker
Talker

Post by SnarkySam » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Uncle_Deadly wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:13 pm
They are going to drag out this Hazy having the pukes bit for ages. Enough already!
With the most stupid video title: 10-YEAR-OLD BIG BROTHER TAKES CARE OF SICK THREE-YEAR-OLD BABY SISTER | SIS VS BRO

I personally would be taking my kid to the Dr but hey that wouldn't have left any time to do a sponsored Hello Fresh ad $$.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:57 pm

SnarkySam wrote:
Uncle_Deadly wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:13 pm
With the most stupid video title: 10-YEAR-OLD BIG BROTHER TAKES CARE OF SICK THREE-YEAR-OLD BABY SISTER | SIS VS BRO

I personally would be taking my kid to the Dr but hey that wouldn't have left any time to do a sponsored Hello Fresh ad $$.
The title was especially dumb considering the fact that it was a 2 second snippet of him getting her something.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:30 pm

At least he said 3 year old, not toddler...

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:29 pm

lmmomSD wrote:At least he said 3 year old, not toddler...

Yeah but he included the word BABY as part of baby sister so he loses points for that.

soooawesome
Amateur
Amateur

Post by soooawesome » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:38 pm

Thanks to all of you who educated me on sending. :)
PirateWench8
Informer
Informer

Post by PirateWench8 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 pm

JD386 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:29 pm
lmmomSD wrote:At least he said 3 year old, not toddler...

Yeah but he included the word BABY as part of baby sister so he loses points for that.

I will be 46 on August 15th. My older brothers are 50 and almost 49 and they still call me their baby sister and all three of us call our younger brother who is almost 42 our baby brother, lol.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:50 am

soooawesome wrote:Thanks to all of you who educated me on sending. :)
Me too!

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Ok. Today, I freely admit to being a jealous hater.
They are at a Hugh Jackman performance and showing off on IG. I wanted to go see him SO badly and couldn't afford it.
I hate them.

SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakyWheel » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:34 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Ok. Today, I freely admit to being a jealous hater.
They are at a Hugh Jackman performance and showing off on IG. I wanted to go see him SO badly and couldn't afford it.
I hate them.

Same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Uncle_Deadly
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Uncle_Deadly » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:12 pm

It is obscene how many birthday parties they are throwing for a four year old. No child needs to be celebrated that much, particularly when that child is celebrated pretty much every day of her life. It will be interesting to see what the boys get in contrast. I imagine that it will likely be a single shared party, if even that. I remember Mindy telling the boys a few weeks ago that she did not want to hear anything about their birthdays until she was done with Hazy's. That is a big clue as to where her priorities lie.
SnarkySam
Talker
Talker

Post by SnarkySam » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:43 am

Uncle_Deadly wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:12 pm
It is obscene how many birthday parties they are throwing for a four year old. No child needs to be celebrated that much, particularly when that child is celebrated pretty much every day of her life. It will be interesting to see what the boys get in contrast. I imagine that it will likely be a single shared party, if even that. I remember Mindy telling the boys a few weeks ago that she did not want to hear anything about their birthdays until she was done with Hazy's. That is a big clue as to where her priorities lie.
Hazy is the princess and the princess get as many party as she wants :barf:
Uncle_Deadly
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Uncle_Deadly » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:39 am

SnarkySam wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:43 am
Uncle_Deadly wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:12 pm
Hazy is the princess and the princess get as many party as she wants :barf:
This, plus the Precious Princess Admiration Society photo slideshow at the end of last night's vlog, are enough to make me gag. Seriously, normal people are not that obsessed with their small children. Hazy is not that cute, and is no more precious than any other child. They had better take this nonsense down a few notches before they have a monster on their hands.
itsame
Amateur
Amateur

Post by itsame » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Well at least Mindy said at the end of the vlog that they were planning on doing the same exact thing with the boys- family party, friend party, and the actual day.

Still absolutely freaking ridiculous, but if they're going to do that with her, they should do it with the others. Dear god, have fun with your 12 birthday parties a year till they're 18 y'all.
tapatallk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tapatallk » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:04 pm

itsame wrote:Well at least Mindy said at the end of the vlog that they were planning on doing the same exact thing with the boys- family party, friend party, and the actual day.

Still absolutely freaking ridiculous, but if they're going to do that with her, they should do it with the others. Dear god, have fun with your 12 birthday parties a year till they're 18 y'all.
12 parties is definitely a lot! But I kind of get it because my parents always threw us kid parties and we had family parties as well but the family parties stopped as we got older. It was also just me and my brother which makes a big difference. My brother and I have very close birthdays similar to the Bingham children and a lot of the time, especially when we were younger, my parents had us have our birthday parties together. 1 friend party and 1 family party together and quite honestly, we loved it! Maybe that is something they could consider doing in the future. My mom would get 2 small cakes or 1 large with half side my brothers theme and the other half my theme. I can’t fault them too much for wanting to celebrate their children with friends and family but it is quite a lot to have to take on.
Mervellla
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mervellla » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:14 pm

I have only ever had family parties for a special age - their 1st birthday, 16th, 18th and now one coming 21.
We always had friends parties until the girls were about 13 and then they opted to go out for dinner with their friends where everyone paid for themselves.
We usually had a cake on their actual birthday and gifts from us just.

SnarkySam
Talker
Talker

Post by SnarkySam » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Hazy got a new bike for her birthday and they actually put a helmet on her head! her brothers where in the background riding bike without helmets - I wonder how long it is until the helmet is no longer worn?

I suppose the special 4 year old princess gets head protection while the boys get to be sick, rad totally awesome without.
SnarkySam
Talker
Talker

Post by SnarkySam » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:12 pm

Also because she had already been given two parties with gifts and attention, hazy didn't look that excited on her actual birthday as she had already done it twice ad was probably over it by the actual day.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by JD386 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:27 pm

It was definitely obvious that the Gardners no showed the party. They never showed the entire table of kids because there likely was half of a table empty without them there. They're so inconsiderate and Tyson likely just didn't want to deal with 4 kids by himself since Ashley was out of town. He's a douche.
Uncle_Deadly
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Uncle_Deadly » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:11 pm

SnarkySam wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:00 pm
Hazy got a new bike for her birthday and they actually put a helmet on her head! her brothers where in the background riding bike without helmets - I wonder how long it is until the helmet is no longer worn?

I suppose the special 4 year old princess gets head protection while the boys get to be sick, rad totally awesome without.
We can't have any scars on that perfect little visage now can we? Otherwise, how will she be attractive for the good Mormon boy she will marry? 😁

Also, that bike was way to small. Her knees were practically touching the handlebars as she pedaled. That can't be comfortable. Oh well. As long as it is pink and cute...
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lisajohnson120 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:30 pm

Uncle_Deadly wrote:
SnarkySam wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:00 pm

We can't have any scars on that perfect little visage now can we? Otherwise, how will she be attractive for the good Mormon boy she will marry? Image

Also, that bike was way to small. Her knees were practically touching the handlebars as she pedaled. That can't be comfortable. Oh well. As long as it is pink and cute...

I thought the same thing... Too small

Return to “Q-Z”