Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

Courtneyshayne
Informer
Informer

Re: Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

Post by Courtneyshayne »

Yah, Tara is one of those annoying Californians who think California is THEE BEST STATE in THEE LAND! Well, go on an afford it then! I live here and I still can't even take my kid to the playground so have fun planning all of your trips you must take if you were here Tara. Get over it you're a Texan now. Those beaches are total shitholes though. Lol. I lived in SW Louisiana for a few years (I grew up on the gulf coast of FL and then lived in San Diego) so the first time i went to a beach like that it was super depressing and the brown water, I didn't even go in it. Lol. I love how Hillary is in Santa Barbara right now too 🤣
THC
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

Post by THC »

Hope she loves the rain today on the beach. I live an hour from Galveston and storms are moving through our area. Let's see if we see any stories from her today bragging about their trip in the rain. Ha ha!
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:30 am
If Tara misses California so much maybe she should have stayed and built her dream house there. That's right a 5,000 sq ft there she would need more than paycheck number 4. I understand missing her hometown but she had to have known how different Texas was. I also am starting to not believe her when she said that it was for the two families, since Adam is from SD. Just seems like she hates Texas.
My guess is that they moved to Texas for the tax advantages. Adam may be rated at 100% which means they would exempt from paying property taxes. Add that to no state income tax. Texas was a good financial move for their family.
misspersonality
Informer
Informer

Post by misspersonality »

Graysky33 wrote:
Cecdavis17 wrote:Can we just talk about how she is newly pregnant and going on vacation with the williams after they JUST got back from a hot spot area.

Like how stupid do they come...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure both families don't believe Covid is a real problem to be concerned about.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Hopefully they all get it.

Oh, and that “resort” looks dumpy.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

misspersonality wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:10 am
Graysky33 wrote:
Cecdavis17 wrote:Can we just talk about how she is newly pregnant and going on vacation with the williams after they JUST got back from a hot spot area.

Like how stupid do they come...

Pretty sure both families don't believe Covid is a real problem to be concerned about.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Hopefully they all get it.

Oh, and that “resort” looks dumpy.
At this point they deserve to get it. And yeah Galveston sucks.
RiverRose
Talker
Talker

Post by RiverRose »

When you guys say shit like “I hope they get coronavirus” do you understand that that means that they could easily infect dozens of other innocent people who will then go on to infect others and so and so on?

I hate these families but Jesus, can we please stop spreading this fucking virus? It’s not a fucking joke.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by formerctfxcer »

Y’all. Tara just posted that she is now diamond through YL. She’s making anywhere from 100k-1.5 million a year peddling this crap, on average $330k. What a fucking joke.

Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Post by Backyard Chicken »

Listen. I’m just glad that Aaryn and Tara are on a vacation. I mean who cares about the whole pandemic thing? Just sit back and let the money roll in. They needed ANOTHER break theirs lives are so hard 🙄
The only reason Aaryn got the following she did was because of being a racist asshole on Big Brother. And then Tara leach on to her and now they make six figures yet literally do nothing. And I don’t get it. Aaryn is gorgeous I will give her that and I do believe YouTube success depends on looks. People are struggling to pay bills and losing their jobs left and right and these woman make six figures peddling oils. Plus all there other income. Yet they always seem stressed and miserable. Please fuck all the way off. One day some nut is going to claim oils cause cancer or something and it will all come crashing down.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

Ive read that the YL estimates aren't accurate and make it look like more than it is. I don't disagree its a lot of $ and reason why Aaryn can not do YouTube with Nicks income as well. But Tara, I don't know. Why would Tara be buying subs and doing giveaways on ig (to create engagement) if she was making that on just oils alone?
RiverRose
Talker
Talker

Post by RiverRose »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:12 pm
Ive read that the YL estimates aren't accurate and make it look like more than it is. I don't disagree its a lot of $ and reason why Aaryn can not do YouTube with Nicks income as well. But Tara, I don't know. Why would Tara be buying subs and doing giveaways on ig (to create engagement) if she was making that on just oils alone?
I think the buying of the subs has a lot less to do with the money and more to do with her popularity. This girl is so obsessed with having an enviable image. She thrives on her followers AND her friends/other YTers being jealous of her.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jazieg »

formerctfxcer wrote:Image
Y’all. Tara just posted that she is now diamond through YL. She’s making anywhere from 100k-1.5 million a year peddling this crap, on average $330k. What a fucking joke.

Tara made Platinum and Aaryn made Diamond. Lol, No wonder Aaryn "loves" Tara. She contributes to her income!

Aaryn is the one making the big dollars right now. Hilary is under Tara so that all rolls up too.

Until it crashes, but until then it's still $'s. Stupid people under them who think they can go out and make thousands of friends...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

glowing564
Informer
Informer

Post by glowing564 »

Adam with a drink in his hand and Bailey swimming made me so nervous. He felt so far away from me to even help her. I get she is in ISR but let’s not be so damn careless.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

I mean how long has YL been profitable? With their following they are prob set for life.
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Post by PhreePanda »

61744774-687E-458C-9750-1E3B7348A02F.png
Tara dresses like an 80 year old teenager. They clash hard in that photo. Aaryn was probably like “yeah wear that! You’ll make me look great”!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
glowing564
Informer
Informer

Post by glowing564 »

PhreePanda wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:17 pm

Tara dresses like an 80 year old teenager. They clash hard in that photo. Aaryn was probably like “yeah wear that! You’ll make me look great”!
Lmao so accurate!!! 😭🤣 so frumpy!!
RiverRose
Talker
Talker

Post by RiverRose »

PhreePanda wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:17 pm

Damn, Tara is HUGE next to Aaryn. (And no, being like negative 3 weeks pregnant isn't the reason.)
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

crestsanicode wrote:Where is she? That beach is a disgusting brown so I’m assuming Galveston? Does she know Texas beaches are full of poop from sewer run off?

https://www.reformaustin.org/environmen ... uman-poop/

Have fun Tara!
Well at least she will feel right at home considering she lets her kids vomit in that nasty pink plastic bowl that she cleans and puts back in the kitchen cabinet and then use it for food! But O M G You guyssss I'm OCD! Nasty a$$ Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

txsflower2 wrote:“Closet” to home [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 24f530.jpg[/IMG]

I can't with this dingbat Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

RiverRose wrote:Baylee looks absolutely terrifying in Tara’s new picture. Like Chucky.
I'll never forget a comment someone made on herself to Ln on)us her on a pic of both kids and said her kids look like "Crazy Psycho Clowns" lol

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

Every time I see this damn YL income disclosure I have to laugh at the fact that ppl really believe they are making the amount that is on these is really true. Trust when I say those "Income Disclosure" are about as fake as the snake oils these frauds are peddling. Those type of disclosure are the VERY reasons people fall for these MLM Pyramid schemes!!

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Ive read that the YL estimates aren't accurate and make it look like more than it is. I don't disagree its a lot of $ and reason why Aaryn can not do YouTube with Nicks income as well. But Tara, I don't know. Why would Tara be buying subs and doing giveaways on ig (to create engagement) if she was making that on just oils alone?
Yes!! I just commented on someone posting the infamous YL "Income Disclosure" That is the way these companies market themselves. People look at it and get blindsided by the numbers. Its the very reason MLM companies still exist and continue to rip ppl off. Whoever believes those things well I got a bridge for sale, would you like to buy it? Smh & lol

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

Post by formerctfxcer »

vandelynn wrote:

Every time I see this damn YL income disclosure I have to laugh at the fact that ppl really believe they are making the amount that is on these is really true. Trust when I say those "Income Disclosure" are about as fake as the snake oils these frauds are peddling. Those type of disclosure are the VERY reasons people fall for these MLM Pyramid schemes!!

I actually think the income disclosure shows how LITTLE MOST people make!! 99.6% are making less than $300 a month. And the vast majority (nearly 90%) are making $3 A YEAR lmao. It even says the average annual income of ALL YL reps was $236 Image its an embarrassment for an MLM that likes to push the “retire your husband!” promise.

Only 0.1% are making an even okay income.

I don’t think it’s inaccurate at all. Image Seems in line with what I’ve seen. Most people spend more on the oils than they make from their business and then there’s a few at the top raking it in.

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Post by Justheretogossip »

RiverRose wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:21 pm
Baylee looks absolutely terrifying in Tara’s new picture. Like Chucky.
Yeah holy shit that’s bad I gasped a bit when that pictured popped up... it also looks super photoshopped.
RiverRose
Talker
Talker

Post by RiverRose »

I DM'd her and said something along the lines of "How did you get your hands on the covid vaccine? I assume that's the only way you'd risk your unborn baby's life by going on VACATION with a family that just got back from Disney". And her response was "I would never in a million years get the covid vaccine" with the barfing emoji.

I can understand being wary about a vaccine, but not as much when you're out there putting your family in jeopardy every chance you get.
Lightjf
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Lightjf »

Quick Question?
Is Shay fully toilet trained?....On Aaryn's Insta stories the 4 girls are out for dinner or something & doing a 'Choo Choo train' link etc and it looks like both Shay & Adeline are wearing nappies/diapers? Would that be right?

Return to “Q-Z”