Typically Bullshit: Junky Blouses and Chunky Spouses | Tara Spenderson | Part 16

Nosey_Nellie
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Typically Bullshit: Junky Blouses and Chunky Spouses | Tara Spenderson | Part 16

Post by Nosey_Nellie »

and that it would be small. So I don’t see The Henderson clan going.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Typically Bullshit: Junky Blouses and Chunky Spouses | Tara Spenderson | Part 16

Post by MiloandMax1 »

I noticed Hilary was tagging another friend's YL oils she said was her best friend. Is she not under Tara's young living?
Nosey_Nellie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Nosey_Nellie »

Hillary said she was making more at oils than her FT job. They must make a ton of $. She must have moved up and is now recruiting her own cult members. Aaryn quit everything except oils. I wonder how much they can make though?
stassie17
Talker
Talker

Post by stassie17 »

Nosey_Nellie wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:25 am Hillary said she was making more at oils than her FT job. They must make a ton of $. She must have moved up and is now recruiting her own cult members. Aaryn quit everything except oils. I wonder how much they can make though?
some people in these companies can make literally $1 million. my mom used to do YL and it brought in maybe an extra $100 a month. if you’re not at the top you usually ending up spending more on the new releases than you bring in.
Eseniya
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Eseniya »

skippy1931 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:11 pm well where is missy now she claimed the baby would die we were all horrible this was nothing more then a stunt for attention. she has more then enough money to go to a dr of her choice but then we wouldn't get the drama right
I called it from the beginning - Missy was most likely Tara herself or that pussy of Adam trying to start shit on here to add to their drama and in turn, get more views. They probably got ‘inspired’ by what happened to Chrissy Teigen.
glowing564
Informer
Informer

Post by glowing564 »

WHAT is this baby fighting?? Her mother being a hypochondriac?
RiverRose
Informer
Informer

Post by RiverRose »

Eseniya wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:10 pm
skippy1931 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:11 pm well where is missy now she claimed the baby would die we were all horrible this was nothing more then a stunt for attention. she has more then enough money to go to a dr of her choice but then we wouldn't get the drama right
I called it from the beginning - Missy was most likely Tara herself or that pussy of Adam trying to start shit on here to add to their drama and in turn, get more views. They probably got ‘inspired’ by what happened to Chrissy Teigen.
It’s not Tara. You can go back for 2 years and see all of Missy’s old posts. She has two kids, her oldest being a boy. She seemed to be interested mostly in the Phil and Alex thread and never once posted on Tara’s thread until a couple weeks ago.
Courtneyshayne
Informer
Informer

Post by Courtneyshayne »

RiverRose wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:45 pm
It’s not Tara. You can go back for 2 years and see all of Missy’s old posts. She has two kids, her oldest being a boy. She seemed to be interested mostly in the Phil and Alex thread and never once posted on Tara’s thread until a couple weeks ago.
What if.......Missy was........ SUSAN!!!!! Duh duh duuhhhhhhhh!! (Suspenseful music) lol. Sorry I couldn't help myself.
Nosey_Nellie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Nosey_Nellie »

Who the heck is Susan? 🤷🏻‍♀️
missy2222
Amateur
Amateur

Post by missy2222 »

actually, I was just an idiot who thought I could share some gossip with people who would care more about the tea than obsessing over who I might be or know. Or who would go and read old posts, bring my kids into it, because they just had that sort of time on their hands. To say anyone would be 'inspired' by Chrissy Teigen is sick.

Actually came back here to talk about recent events, but clearly, things haven't changed. I'm either Tara, a liar, freaking Adam, or just attention seeking. I'll stick to other topics on this forum where people have conversations without acting like lunatics
earpsmom
Talker
Talker

Post by earpsmom »

Everything Tara does is so calculated. Humor me with an open mind:

1. She put the name idea out there with that Instagram story picture. She basically fed it to them.
2. Fans (and non fans;us) started predicting.
3. She asks for a strong middle name suggestion with 1 syllable.
4. Fans suggest Faith on her post.
5. She picks Faith and thanks her fans for helping.
6. Fans feel appreciated and, in turn, love Tara even more for letting them be apart of the process.

If she doesn't pick Faith, I'll be shocked. If I'm right about this, she's just like Jeffree Star. He does shit like this ALL THE TIME. Idk if you guys follow him, but Peter Monn(love him!!) does an excellent job on his drama channel covering all of that stuff.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

I think it will be Faith, Hope or something like that. I thought Grace but forgot about Grayson, lol. I think Adam already agreed to the one that she's "thinking" of because why is she trying for a middle name vs still convincing him? She's only saying that so people don't beg her to do a name reveal right now.
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Post by disneylover23 »

missy2222 wrote:
actually, I was just an idiot who thought I could share some gossip with people who would care more about the tea than obsessing over who I might be or know. Or who would go and read old posts, bring my kids into it, because they just had that sort of time on their hands. To say anyone would be 'inspired' by Chrissy Teigen is sick.

Actually came back here to talk about recent events, but clearly, things haven't changed. I'm either Tara, a liar, freaking Adam, or just attention seeking. I'll stick to other topics on this forum where people have conversations without acting like lunatics
Nooooo don’t go! I wanna know your info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missy2222
Amateur
Amateur

Post by missy2222 »

disneylover23 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:44 pm
missy2222 wrote:

If I share info on whats going on now this will happen - "You're a fucking weirdo" "You're just inspired by a woman losing her baby! (because that's fucking normal) "Why don't you know every god damn rollercoaster Tara rode at Disney as well as every snack she ate in between rides!" "OMG You must be Tara looking for attention" "You must be 'insert name' because you have two kids and wore size 22 underwear when you were pregnant!!!!!"
RnKate
Amateur
Amateur

Post by RnKate »

I feel so stupid. I really thought she was losing this pregnancy

I’ve had multiple miscarriages. With my last pregnancy I had the hardest time selecting the name, shopping for him, accepting the fact that he was coming all because of our history of loss. I don’t understand how she can go from more than likely losing her baby to A-OK shopping expensive blankets and choosing a name in the same week.
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Post by disneylover23 »

missy2222 wrote:
missy2222 wrote: actually, I was just an idiot who thought I could share some gossip with people who would care more about the tea than obsessing over who I might be or know. Or who would go and read old posts, bring my kids into it, because they just had that sort of time on their hands. To say anyone would be 'inspired' by Chrissy Teigen is sick.

If I share info on whats going on now this will happen - "You're a fucking weirdo" "You're just inspired by a woman losing her baby! (because that's fucking normal) "Why don't you know every god damn rollercoaster Tara rode at Disney as well as every snack she ate in between rides!" "OMG You must be Tara looking for attention" "You must be 'insert name' because you have two kids and wore size 22 underwear when you were pregnant!!!!!"
Well I would never say any of that. I never thought you weren’t legit and I don’t think I’m alone in that.

earpsmom
Talker
Talker

Post by earpsmom »

missy2222 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:02 pm
missy2222 wrote:

A lot of us are genuinely curious what you have to say. I haven’t been trying to figure out who you are or judge everything you know or don’t know, say or don’t say. Please share what you know and ignore the backlash from other commenters. This is a drama site after all. :) :love2:
stassie17
Talker
Talker

Post by stassie17 »

missy2222 wrote:

sis people were speculating because the things you said were incredibly vague and other people had already started sharing their guesses of what was going on. you never confirmed anything or said something that others weren’t already saying. it’s annoying when people say they have info, and then say the most vague, bare minimum thing that people were already guessing.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

stassie17 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:32 pm

sis people were speculating because the things you said were incredibly vague and other people had already started sharing their guesses of what was going on. you never confirmed anything or said something that others weren’t already saying. it’s annoying when people say they have info, and then say the most vague, bare minimum thing that people were already guessing.
Or to from calling us sick for speculating but then bringing up that they didn't care because of things Tara said about BBL when she lost Crew. They went from defending her to saying that.

And now it is hard to believe this person (for me, not speaking for anyone else) because they deleted the account or whatever and then come back, how hard is it for someone that lurks to make a new account and just add numbers? Like I said that's why for me it would be taken with a grain of salt.
Courtneyshayne
Informer
Informer

Post by Courtneyshayne »

Nosey_Nellie wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:11 pm Who the heck is Susan? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh, just a freak who used to harass these threads and lie to everyone about her life. It was pretty dramatic lol. I was just making a joke bc I for one think the whole guessing game of who Missy is was silly. Who cares who she is if you are going to run her off as she's giving us info lol.
RiverRose
Informer
Informer

Post by RiverRose »

Thank you!!! I’m sorry, I know you all want tea but come on. Stop kissing this persons ass. It wasn’t even that good of info. We got the exact info from Tara the next day, and it turned out to not even be true anyway! We’ve done pretty well finding out the actual truth on our own.

She comes on here questioning everybody’s morals as if she didn’t just spill someone’s deeply personal medical information. Like, it’s fine, I get it, it’s a gossip site. But don’t come on here acting like you’re better than everybody else.

Even if this person does have inside info, she just comes on here berating everybody and baiting everyone into begging her for tea. And if you don’t react exactly the way she wants you to, she throws a tantrum and dips.
stassie17
Talker
Talker

Post by stassie17 »

RiverRose wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:16 pm Thank you!!! I’m sorry, I know you all want tea but come on. Stop kissing this persons ass. It wasn’t even that good of info. We got the exact info from Tara the next day, and it turned out to not even be true anyway! We’ve done pretty well finding out the actual truth on our own.

She comes on here questioning everybody’s morals as if she didn’t just spill someone’s deeply personal medical information. Like, it’s fine, I get it, it’s a gossip site. But don’t come on here acting like you’re better than everybody else.

Even if this person does have inside info, she just comes on here berating everybody and baiting everyone into begging her for tea. And if you don’t react exactly the way she wants you to, she throws a tantrum and dips.
LMAO LITERALLY. it’s like she has some weird god complex or something where she’s able to come here flaunt that she knows stuff but is basically like “i have info on tara but if you ask ANY questions that’s it i’m done and you all are SICK for speculating” and then leaves. like what’s the point??
glowing564
Informer
Informer

Post by glowing564 »

If you have tea to spill then spill it ... welcome to a gossip thread full of lots of different personalities and opinions. Some might not like what you have to say but there are others who were quite welcoming to the gossip. You don’t need a red carpet to share insider info.
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Post by Tman23 »

Anyone check her IG stories today? I don't get why she keeps calling her baby a "fighter". None of this is real...no tear, baby keeps on staying healthy as she always was so why call her a "fighter"? She isn't fighting anything but a new storyline!
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

Tman23 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:36 pm Anyone check her IG stories today? I don't get why she keeps calling her baby a "fighter". None of this is real...no tear, baby keeps on staying healthy as she always was so why call her a "fighter"? She isn't fighting anything but a new storyline!
Day in the life of 3 kids, a puppy and miracle newborn

Return to “Q-Z”