RachelEarlsVlogs

candy_toffee
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Don't know for sure but many people suspect Rachelle swannie (or whatever other hillbilly yt mom).
BTW, I was doing some random scrolling through kkandbabj thread and found they had plans with the earls going to Disneyland Florida which they (kk) cancelled at the last moment. I Can imagine how fumed rachel must be. All this ass kissing ahem..networking going down the drain.
Can't tolerate kkandbaby to the slightest but I'm glad they ditched them.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

^^^^I'm sorry. It has been discussed before. Apologies for posting again. :)
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

candy_toffee wrote:Don't know for sure but many people suspect Rachelle swannie (or whatever other hillbilly yt mom).
BTW, I was doing some random scrolling through kkandbabj thread and found they had plans with the earls going to Disneyland Florida which they (kk) cancelled at the last moment. I Can imagine how fumed rachel must be. All this ass kissing ahem..networking going down the drain.
Can't tolerate kkandbaby to the slightest but I'm glad they ditched them.
Must've missed that, didn't see this! Oh she had to be pissed. This would've brought her some more $$ and views after being featured on KK's channel. Her main goal.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

This girl is so thirsty. I noticed she commented on Jaclyn Hill’s closet tour saying that her closet is a DREAM. Jaclyn and Rachel’s style are polar opposite and this comment just proves she wants exposure for more views. Rachel is disgusting
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

dramallama429 wrote:This girl is so thirsty. I noticed she commented on Jaclyn Hill’s closet tour saying that her closet is a DREAM. Jaclyn and Rachel’s style are polar opposite and this comment just proves she wants exposure for more views. Rachel is disgusting
Lol... don't know about Jaclyn Hill but Rachel has no style at all. She is the most basic white girl. EVER. Painfully boring on top of that. I mean a Walmart mannequin has more personality than her.

And when she posts these ass kissing comments on other youtubers videos I can only imagine how boring her life must be. Will do anything for money. smh :|
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

This is exactly why I find her comment so ironic and comical!
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

This dipshit went to the ER for a stomach bug
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She must think she's soo cool and just like her "idol" Bonnie Hoellein because she's sponsored by Albion in her latest IG post
Ziggy2018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ziggy2018 »

Does anyone else think she is pregnant with baby #2?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ziggy2018 wrote:Does anyone else think she is pregnant with baby #2?
Would not surprise me. She posted on her instagram story that she has so many exciting things to share with everyone.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh geez, she just posted an insta story a few minutes ago and she's decked out in her Bollie workout gear :?
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

If I see one more Fabrik Savanah Instastory I'm going to reach through the phone and strangle her! She needs some friends desperately!
vaux_new
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vaux_new »

Guesses on where they are moving?
neonneon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neonneon »

vaux_new wrote:Guesses on where they are moving?
Most likely somewhere boring in the US. They'd be too chicken to apply for overseas assignments.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Please tell me other people have seen her insta story?! Her and Harold doing some kind of lame dance on that music-ly app, or whatever it is. I swear it's just 15 year olds who do that, but no! Criiiiiiinge
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

She keeps commenting on major youtubers videos so that their viewers see her channel. Ugh
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Poor Leo - it's sad that people have to make scary comments like that but it's also sad that young children like him don't have a say whether or not they want to be on the internet for thousands of people to see.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Poor Leo - it's sad that people have to make scary comments like that but it's also sad that young children like him don't have a say whether or not they want to be on the internet for thousands of people to see.

I agree with this and this is exactly why I won’t put my kids on the internet. The person is absolutely sick but making videos about it is just going to fuel the person... if I were them I would stop making videos with Leo in it if his safety is really their priority.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Poor Leo - it's sad that people have to make scary comments like that but it's also sad that young children like him don't have a say whether or not they want to be on the internet for thousands of people to see.

I agree with this and this is exactly why I won’t put my kids on the internet. The person is absolutely sick but making videos about it is just going to fuel the person... if I were them I would stop making videos with Leo in it if his safety is really their priority.
Agreed. I saw people talking on today's video saying that this person was commenting scary things again. That they were going to kill Leo and wanted him dead....so scary.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

The husband is really... something.

I was mortified when he was telling his MIL her garage had been TRASH. You could hear Rachel trying to cover for him a little. He just kept on.

Return to “Q-Z”