RachelEarlsVlogs

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by British25 »

I haven't watched the latest video but I've just seen the title... "Toddler reacts to military haircut"

...seriously? How is that even a thing Plus Harold has been in the military this whole time has he not? Is there even a reaction to be had?
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

We get it, you're pregnant. STFU already with the constant pregnancy titles.
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

Also, no one gives a crap about your controversial flu shot.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

They are so money hungry. “Twins?!” Seriously? These people have such dull lives
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

British25 wrote:I haven't watched the latest video but I've just seen the title... "Toddler reacts to military haircut"

...seriously? How is that even a thing Image Plus Harold has been in the military this whole time has he not? Is there even a reaction to be had?
Harold is now in the Old Guard. Their haircuts are drastically shorter than a normal military haircut. I had to ask my husband if there was a difference and he said there definitely is. My husband wants to know how he was able to get into the Old Guard because one of the requirements is that you have to be at least 6'0 tall and Harold is not. He said he must know someone and what a nice job to have in the military while others are being shipped into war zones and risking their lives for their country.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

What's this about "revealing our baby's name by accident"? They don't even know the gender. Not saying they can't pick a name despite the gender, but I feel like they just want some extra views by that title
Canthelpmyself
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Canthelpmyself »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:What's this about "revealing our baby's name by accident"? They don't even know the gender. Not saying they can't pick a name despite the gender, but I feel like they just want some extra views by that title
i’ve gotten to where i can’t even watch their vlogs anymore because he is just so annoying and she acts very entitled and superior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Canthelpmyself wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:What's this about "revealing our baby's name by accident"? They don't even know the gender. Not saying they can't pick a name despite the gender, but I feel like they just want some extra views by that title
i’ve gotten to where i can’t even watch their vlogs anymore because he is just so annoying and she acts very entitled and superior.

Me neither, I just keep up on here
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rachelle swannie is visiting her so I guess it’s prime time to mooch off each other’s subscribers. Always so money hungry just like the “accidentally” spoiling the baby’s name. Pretty sure their girl name used to be Georgia which I’m curious to see if they use. I secretly hope it’s a boy since they want a girl so bad
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote:Rachelle swannie is visiting her so I guess it’s prime time to mooch off each other’s subscribers. Always so money hungry just like the “accidentally” spoiling the baby’s name. Pretty sure their girl name used to be Georgia which I’m curious to see if they use. I secretly hope it’s a boy since they want a girl so bad
I actually get the impression that Harold really wants a girl, but Rachel has said she wants another boy. I know I wanted a girl really bad after I had my second son. All I can say is be careful what you wish for, because my oldest daughter is my curse and is me all over again, lol.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote:
dramallama429 wrote:Rachelle swannie is visiting her so I guess it’s prime time to mooch off each other’s subscribers. Always so money hungry just like the “accidentally” spoiling the baby’s name. Pretty sure their girl name used to be Georgia which I’m curious to see if they use. I secretly hope it’s a boy since they want a girl so bad
I actually get the impression that Harold really wants a girl, but Rachel has said she wants another boy. I know I wanted a girl really bad after I had my second son. All I can say is be careful what you wish for, because my oldest daughter is my curse and is me all over again, lol.
IMO it seemed that she had major gender disappointment with Leo so she is trying to cover her bases and say she wants another boy just in case it is one. I could be totally off though. I agree that Harold obviously prefers a girl. Cue the “daddy daughter” titles for every video.

I totally agree. Be careful what you wish for lol
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I really can't imagine Rachel with a little girl honestly
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I really can't imagine Rachel with a little girl honestly

Neither can I. She complains constantly. Her whining about Harold having to work for President Bush's Funeral really pissed me off! Meanwhile there are soldiers in the Middle East who are away from their families for months and she whines if her husband is away from her for a few hours. If Harold ever has to do a real deployment (I highly doubt he will) she'll have a complete meltdown.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I really can't imagine Rachel with a little girl honestly

Neither can I. She complains constantly. Her whining about Harold having to work for President Bush's Funeral really pissed me off! Meanwhile there are soldiers in the Middle East who are away from their families for months and she whines if her husband is away from her for a few hours. If Harold ever has to do a real deployment (I highly doubt he will) she'll have a complete meltdown.
She's ridiculous. She posted a screenshot on twitter about Harold not going home yesterday night. She was like, "Wait, really?" and he had to apologize to her. Like come on...you should be happy it's only overnight. Like you said, so many families have it harder.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote:

Oh this really pissed me off too. Totally did not care at all about President Bush and only about her minor inconveniences. She’s so dependent.

Side note: what the fuck is wrong with her naming her new video “baby girl came early” idk preterm labour is never anything funny to joke about, not to mention what rachelle has been through. Idc if it’s for clickbait or not. It’s not ok. Also rachelle and Justin were talking on their vlog how bad r&h want a girl so bad.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dada Comes Home to Pregnant Wife & Baby. Oh my lord she cried after he was gone for two days? Meanwhile my cousin has been in Afghanistan for 6 months and away from his wife and three young children. I have NEVER heard his wife complain once! Meanwhile this nitwit cries and bellyaches if her husband is away from her for 48 hours. Also her mother has been with her the entire time Harold has been away! She really needs a reality check and too grow the heck up! Boy she really pisses me off! I understand that they were babies when George H.W. Bush was President, but how about a little respect for a man who served his country in one capacity or another for his ENTIRE adult life instead of whining that your husband is away for a couple of days? Harold's coddling her and showing her sympathy is absolutely ridiculous! If the Army sees these vlogs they may not be too pleased.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

"Doctor revealed baby's gender by accident..." whats everyone's take on this, boy or girl after hearing that? I feel like it can go literally either way and Rachel is just being annoying because the doctor was already joking so it means nothing. But I feel like Rachel wants another boy more.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I think Harold was excited so I think its a girl but I didnt watch the video haha!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:"Doctor revealed baby's gender by accident..." whats everyone's take on this, boy or girl after hearing that? I feel like it can go literally either way and Rachel is just being annoying because the doctor was already joking so it means nothing. But I feel like Rachel wants another boy more.
I haven't watched it yet, because her whining annoys me to no end! I think she wants a boy more too. Harold on the other hand desperately wants a girl.
Canthelpmyself
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Canthelpmyself »

anyone else think it’s weird how much he wants a girl and obsesses over little girls?
his “reasons” for wanting a girl so much are so he can take her on dates and stuff.
just weird to me.

Return to “Q-Z”