RachelEarlsVlogs

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by Ld5 »

So all those places they want to travel to... I’m guessing it’s without their dogs. Do they even have a plan? Those places aren’t even accepting tourists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Ld5 wrote:So all those places they want to travel to... I’m guessing it’s without their dogs. Do they even have a plan? Those places aren’t even accepting tourists.

Probably not. I'm all for a flexible unplanned vacation but not right now with so many things shut down. I wouldn't pawn my dogs off on someone for 2 months but they already barely pay attention to them so it's nothing new.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Sunshineee9 wrote:
Ld5 wrote:So all those places they want to travel to... I’m guessing it’s without their dogs. Do they even have a plan? Those places aren’t even accepting tourists.

Probably not. I'm all for a flexible unplanned vacation but not right now with so many things shut down. I wouldn't pawn my dogs off on someone for 2 months but they already barely pay attention to them so it's nothing new.

I have a feeling that Ranger and Tracker will go with either Princess Rachel’s parents or with Harold’s Dad and Step-Mom.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I hope the later because I got the feeling her mom does not like them.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:I hope the later because I got the feeling her mom does not like them.
Rachel is just like her Mom so you’re probably right. Her Mom has shown her true colors over the past two weeks. Now we know where Rachel gets her condescending attitude and her whining from. Rachel’s Dad deserves a medal!

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Another thing I noticed and don’t understand is... why include just her Mom in the intro? Why not their whole family or just them? Is she staying with them long term? That’s what it made it seem like. So odd.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Oh and another thing... I thought they mentioned that they don’t use YouTube as income and they only use it to fund their foundation. So does that mean their foundation will be closing up? Or are they going to bank on the idea of receiving unemployment during this time?

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think they said they donate a portion of it.

On another note, WTF are those ugly glasses.

The delays for moving and travel have been happening for SIX months now with the military. They should have tried to get all their ducks in a row earlier if they had a hard date they wanted to leave by especially since he's getting out and those moves have been way easier to coordinate than someone moving to a new duty station. ETS (moves when getting out) have been some of the only moves without the crazy restrictions right now so it looks like they dropped the ball and are now trying to blame it on Covid to me.

Sillysailing
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sillysailing »

They erased my book review from amazon!!

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sillysailing wrote:They erased my book review from amazon!!

What did you say

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So weird to pack up everything and have no plans. AND to travel for a few months in the middle of a bloody pandemic. Do they have a death wish?? So bloody stupid.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:31 pm
Sillysailing wrote:They erased my book review from amazon!!

What did you say

If it was on a site like Amazon, you should report this. When you write a book, a good author will accept negative remarks too.

I just watch the vlog where they felt inconvenience by the Army during a pandemic since the vacation start day is impacting Harold's ability to move on from the Army. He said this in a passive aggressive way. He has taken on Rachel's mannerisms with complaining and I imagine if this is the worse thing to happen during his Army career, he should count himself lucky. Rachel said the frustrating thing about the Army is living in limbo and how often could that have happed with going to school and then his assignment to the Old Guard in a nine year Army career? After reading this board, I felt they've been pretty fortunate to live the life they've had during this time.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:54 pm So weird to pack up everything and have no plans. AND to travel for a few months in the middle of a bloody pandemic. Do they have a death wish?? So bloody stupid.
My bet, they are trying to keep their YouTube channel going with new content since it is going to be their main source of income. So, traveling is their choice to do this. The pandemic is why no one is moving around in jobs etc., but it didn't impact Harold's decision to leave the Army.
I think Harold is thinking civilian life is going to be glorious and he will soon find out it isn't a perfect world especially staying home all the time. Yes, traveling during a pandemic the way he describes will lack safety. The only ones that I watch that are traveling minimally are fulltime RV families who appear to stick inside their own RV and are only with their family members.
Sillysailing
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sillysailing »

I put the book review back up! And I do think it is sad that they would take down a semi negative review. They should be able to take some criticism.
I honestly cannot believe they are about to travel in the middle of a pandemic. It seems like the most selfish thing to do ever. Expose themselves and their kids to who knows what? Not to mention so many are hurting right now without jobs, income, etc. If they were doing some type if mission work I would maybe understand. And on that note, where is their income coming from? Youtube? Oh she has her mlm business of selling those oils. Such a scam. Pyramid scheme. Making money off of others backs. Even worse since she gets people since she is an “influencer.”
What happened to their charity. And she wants to get pregnant too? I just can’t. I started watching them as I found them to be so inspirational. Harold in the army, their foundation, etc. I cannot even believe how much they have changed.
And I get that I haven’t seen it all - just a snippet of their lives. But I have seen enough change to unfollow them and shake my head!! :(

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:31 pm What did you say

If it was on a site like Amazon, you should report this. When you write a book, a good author will accept negative remarks too.

I just watch the vlog where they felt inconvenience by the Army during a pandemic since the vacation start day is impacting Harold's ability to move on from the Army. He said this in a passive aggressive way. He has taken on Rachel's mannerisms with complaining and I imagine if this is the worse thing to happen during his Army career, he should count himself lucky. Rachel said the frustrating thing about the Army is living in limbo and how often could that have happed with going to school and then his assignment to the Old Guard in a nine year Army career? After reading this board, I felt they've been pretty fortunate to live the life they've had during this time.
He really only served 5. They count his time at west point as service but it's not which is why it doesn't count towards military retirement until after you actually serve 20 years.

knc6812
Talker
Talker

Unread post by knc6812 »

Can someone explain to me why these two are so incompetent that they had to ship their kids off just because movers were coming? They literally have people moving everything, packing everything up. They don’t have to lift a finger. There is no reason why they couldn’t have kept the boys. At least when we moved, we all just went to the mall for the day and when we came back, our house was packed up! It was so easy! These kids are just disposable to them, its sad.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

knc6812 wrote:Can someone explain to me why these two are so incompetent that they had to ship their kids off just because movers were coming? They literally have people moving everything, packing everything up. They don’t have to lift a finger. There is no reason why they couldn’t have kept the boys. At least when we moved, we all just went to the mall for the day and when we came back, our house was packed up! It was so easy! These kids are just disposable to them, its sad.
Yeah she could have taken them to the park or out somewhere while Harold oversaw the movers.

knc6812
Talker
Talker

Unread post by knc6812 »

They’ve been jumping at a chance to throw the boys at her parents. Personally, I haven’t taken a vacation away from my kids since my oldest was born. The most I did was a wedding where they were an hour away with my parents and we came back that night. I just miss them too much to leave them for more than an overnight trip at most and even that is difficult. It seems so easy for them to just send their kids off to the grandparents. It breaks my heart. Those two boys deserve parents who are invested in them instead of being more invested in themselves. When you become a parent, it stops being about “you” (at least all the time!)and becomes about “them.” Guess Harold and Rachel didn’t get the memo...
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

knc6812 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:15 am They’ve been jumping at a chance to throw the boys at her parents. Personally, I haven’t taken a vacation away from my kids since my oldest was born. The most I did was a wedding where they were an hour away with my parents and we came back that night. I just miss them too much to leave them for more than an overnight trip at most and even that is difficult. It seems so easy for them to just send their kids off to the grandparents. It breaks my heart. Those two boys deserve parents who are invested in them instead of being more invested in themselves. When you become a parent, it stops being about “you” (at least all the time!)and becomes about “them.” Guess Harold and Rachel didn’t get the memo...
They took a vacation where they were away from Leo for two weeks when he was around a year old (it's right around when she got pregnant with Wyatt). My oldest is 14 and the longest we've been away together without our kids is when we have a weekend get away for our wedding anniversary every year. We've went away for Valentine's Day for a weekend a couple of times in the past 14 years. By the time the weekend is over we're both glad to get back home with our kids. We miss them when we're away and we enjoy them. We only have them for such a short time before they're grown. We choose to enjoy the time we're given.
knc6812
Talker
Talker

Unread post by knc6812 »

I’m pretty sure they took that vacation just because he wanted her to get pregnant so bad. Its always “the next” baby with them. They don’t appreciate the kids they have. Some couples struggle just to have 1, they’ve easily had 2 and by the time the kid hits a year old, he’s old news.

Return to “Q-Z”