RachelEarlsVlogs

knc6812
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by knc6812 »

To be honest, she has always kissed up to other you tubers that are more popular so this doesn’t surprise me. She’s more worried about getting followers than anything else.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

PirateWench8 wrote:
knc6812 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:47 pm As much as I dislike the Earls fam, I do give them props for having even brought up George Floyd! Wish more you tubers would! Use your platforms for change!! But yeah, $28 for a book is absurd. So many of their viewers are probably out of work or barley making ends meet. A book is the least of their concerns. She’s not living on Planet Earth, she’s over on Planet Queen Rachel. Cry me a river...the majority of the world doesn’t even know you exist. We lived in Georgia for a while, my husband is Army as well, she was not well liked by quite a few people here. She thought she was the shit because she had a youtube channel and was a “influencer.” Doesn’t surprise me she never seems to have any friends or hang out with anyone in DC besides Harold and her mommy. Her personality just reeks of self-righteousness.
My cousin is also Army and lived in Georgia when Rachel was there. Not well liked is an understatement. He says his wife couldn't stand Rachel. She would talk down too the other wives and then try to come off as this paragon of virtue because she's a Christian Y'all. He said one of his wife's friends told Rachel right to her face that she was a self righteous hypocrite. Harold was not pleased about that. Well if the shoe fits, lol.
I know a lot of west point wives and people who have been stationed at the same posts as her feel the same way. She also posted in both the west point wives group and girlfriend group trying to push her book. No thanks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

So it looks like they're moving to Florida or Georgia but perhaps Washington. Oh come on it was Florida or Georgia all along. Free babysitting and Rachel can just lay around on the couch all day while their family takes care of the kids while she keeps popping out kids. OMG kids dirty clothes thrown on the kitchen table! Wow they really are that lazy!
knc6812
Talker
Talker

Unread post by knc6812 »

I love how confident they are that they’re going to be able to just dump their kids at family if they move back to Georgia. If you are both working full time, I understand kids being with grandparents. But she has no earthly reason to need help or someone else to care for them. Her inability to do basic parenting angers me. She’s immature. At 25, I was handling a 2 year old and a 1 year old, my husband was deployed halfway around the world, phone calls were rare, video chat was rare, and I managed it. Sure I missed my husband but I also understood that marrying a soldier meant he would be gone a lot. I accepted the fact that I would be on my own for many things. I put my big girl pants on and sucked it up. Plenty of other military spouses handle everything on their own while their spouse deploys and they handle it well. It has its challenges absolutely but they get past it! She can’t even handle a house and children WITH her husband home basically 24/7. Its ridiculous. I sincerely hope no one who plans on being a military spouse takes their cues from her. She does not represent the majority 🙄🙄
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

knc6812 wrote:I love how confident they are that they’re going to be able to just dump their kids at family if they move back to Georgia. If you are both working full time, I understand kids being with grandparents. But she has no earthly reason to need help or someone else to care for them. Her inability to do basic parenting angers me. She’s immature. At 25, I was handling a 2 year old and a 1 year old, my husband was deployed halfway around the world, phone calls were rare, video chat was rare, and I managed it. Sure I missed my husband but I also understood that marrying a soldier meant he would be gone a lot. I accepted the fact that I would be on my own for many things. I put my big girl pants on and sucked it up. Plenty of other military spouses handle everything on their own while their spouse deploys and they handle it well. It has its challenges absolutely but they get past it! She can’t even handle a house and children WITH her husband home basically 24/7. Its ridiculous. I sincerely hope no one who plans on being a military spouse takes their cues from her. She does not represent the majority ImageImage
Preach. I'm also pretty sure that all of their parents work so she still won't be able to just dump the kids on them. I also wouldn't be looking at super expensive homes when Harold is about to quit his job with nothing else lined up. Not smart.

knc6812
Talker
Talker

Unread post by knc6812 »

I admire Harold’s passion for the military. It seems like something he truly loves and something he is proud of. Being a West Point Grad, I am suprised he isn’t going to make it a career. I feel for him, he can’t stand up to his own wife when it comes to HIS career and job. Why is she dictating his life choices and what they do?
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

knc6812 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:10 pm I admire Harold’s passion for the military. It seems like something he truly loves and something he is proud of. Being a West Point Grad, I am suprised he isn’t going to make it a career. I feel for him, he can’t stand up to his own wife when it comes to HIS career and job. Why is she dictating his life choices and what they do?
Because she's the Princess and what Princess Rachel wants Princess Rachel gets.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh gosh. She's about to pull a Keren from KKANDBABYJ with faking an early miscarriage. I can't stand these people

knc6812
Talker
Talker

Unread post by knc6812 »

If she does, that’s despicable and beyond low. They’re in DC and have the option of going out and having such great content, taking the boys to museums and such and this is the content she chooses? A faked miscarriage because she isn’t getting pregnant fast enough for her fans? That’s messed up...
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Sunshineee9 wrote:Oh gosh. She's about to pull a Keren from KKANDBABYJ with faking an early miscarriage. I can't stand these people

How can she fake a miscarriage when she tested negative and she announced she had her period?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Calichic28
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Calichic28 »

So just because she had stronger cramps and spotted 2 days after he period she thinks she had a chemical? Get outta here. Isn't this only her first or second period postpartum? She is just trying to find some way to relate to her subscribers to promote her dumb book. I'm sorry I dont want to read a book about an inexperienced couple that have only been married a couple of years. Yes harold did amazing thing by climbing Mt Everest. But was it everything she hyped it up to be? He has never been deployed.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Calichic28 wrote:So just because she had stronger cramps and spotted 2 days after he period she thinks she had a chemical? Get outta here. Isn't this only her first or second period postpartum? She is just trying to find some way to relate to her subscribers to promote her dumb book. I'm sorry I dont want to read a book about an inexperienced couple that have only been married a couple of years. Yes harold did amazing thing by climbing Mt Everest. But was it everything she hyped it up to be? He has never been deployed.
She's not the only one pulling this whole chemical pregnancy stunt. Kkandbabyj also did it recently. They have no idea what the real military is like because Harold was in 1 real unit for maybe a year and half.

Calichic28
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Calichic28 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:56 pm
Calichic28 wrote:So just because she had stronger cramps and spotted 2 days after he period she thinks she had a chemical? Get outta here. Isn't this only her first or second period postpartum? She is just trying to find some way to relate to her subscribers to promote her dumb book. I'm sorry I dont want to read a book about an inexperienced couple that have only been married a couple of years. Yes harold did amazing thing by climbing Mt Everest. But was it everything she hyped it up to be? He has never been deployed.
She's not the only one pulling this whole chemical pregnancy stunt. Kkandbabyj also did it recently. They have no idea what the real military is like because Harold was in 1 real unit for maybe a year and half.

I agree. She has no idea what real military wives go through. But of course they are using the military to promote this book. She could barley handle him being away for training could you imagine a deployment with 2 kids. Rachel has lived a privileged life.
Superdupersnoop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Superdupersnoop »

So I'm new to her channel crap. Was she dating him or married to him when he went to west point ? It states on their admissions page that you cannot be married and cannot have kids to be eligible for admission. So if they were married she is lying
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Superdupersnoop wrote:So I'm new to her channel crap. Was she dating him or married to him when he went to west point ? It states on their admissions page that you cannot be married and cannot have kids to be eligible for admission. So if they were married she is lying
They got married right after he graduated. It's very common for WP grads to get married within the 2ish months that they have between graduation and reporting to their first assignment.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Wow I cannot with the amount of people calling her “Jesus-like” and “humble” because they delayed their book launch in observance of black Tuesday today.

It’s called PR, people!!!! She would be dragged through the mud and cancelled forever with 0 book sales if she went through with the launch today. She’s not Jesus-like. It’s not controversial to put off a book launch, as many shops are muted today and not promoting their products. It WOULD be controversial, however, to launch the book today. Dumb sheep.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh, and the humble comments come after a vlog she posted saying they were going to get a “smaller” house that’s also “cheaper.” They we’re looking at 3500+ sqft houses from $600k-$900k. Humble, my ass! 😂 also- I would literally NEVER pay that much for a cookie cutter house like THAT in Georgia.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:02 pm Wow I cannot with the amount of people calling her “Jesus-like” and “humble” because they delayed their book launch in observance of black Tuesday today.

It’s called PR, people!!!! She would be dragged through the mud and cancelled forever with 0 book sales if she went through with the launch today. She’s not Jesus-like. It’s not controversial to put off a book launch, as many shops are muted today and not promoting their products. It WOULD be controversial, however, to launch the book today. Dumb sheep.
I see I'm not the only one who read both of their Instagram posts today. Hey they're both woke ya'll and understand the plight of the African-American Community. This woman for years has been thirsty as hell for the attention of other YouTubers and would comment on their videos trying to get their attention so that they'd acknowledge her. That's how they became friends with Corbin and Kelsey of all people the two laziest people I've ever seen in my life! Now she's trying to drum up more attention by acting like they really care about the black lives matter movement. Two of the most privileged people there are.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:22 pm
dramallama429 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:02 pm Wow I cannot with the amount of people calling her “Jesus-like” and “humble” because they delayed their book launch in observance of black Tuesday today.

I see I'm not the only one who read both of their Instagram posts today. Hey they're both woke ya'll and understand the plight of the African-American Community. This woman for years has been thirsty as hell for the attention of other YouTubers and would comment on their videos trying to get their attention so that they'd acknowledge her. That's how they became friends with Corbin and Kelsey of all people the two laziest people I've ever seen in my life! Now she's trying to drum up more attention by acting like they really care about the black lives matter movement. Two of the most privileged people there are.
Sooo thirsty. I cringe any time I see an ass kissing comment from Rachel. Can’t believe that They included they put their blood sweat and tears for 6 years into THEIR DREAM, but they’re putting it on hold today. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU RACHEL AND HAROLD. stop making BLM posts about you!!!!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:36 pm
PirateWench8 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:22 pm

Sooo thirsty. I cringe any time I see an ass kissing comment from Rachel. Can’t believe that They included they put their blood sweat and tears for 6 years into THEIR DREAM, but they’re putting it on hold today. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU RACHEL AND HAROLD. stop making BLM posts about you!!!!
I laughed at that they haven't even been married for five years yet! A little hard to work on a book about your marriage and Harold's climbing Everest for six year when neither happened until 2015/2016!

Return to “Q-Z”