AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Life of the Cassells / Kiara Cassell

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Why? Because I have a different opinion than you? Lol

Notice I said I had secondhand embarrassment for BOTH in my last sentence. I know a lot of people (LSA) can’t stand Kiara and honestly its really creepy how many people are overly invested in these two‘s marriage. I see people giving both D & K terrible advice. I wish they would both stop talking about it online. Some of the comments I see are insane! People talking about Kiaras home address etc in social media comments. Threatening to jump her when she was visiting her mother in NYC. Although they both have made terrible life choices Desmond’s behavior in particular is off. His moods are all over the place and his actions are VERY impulsive. I mean this guy slept with a subscriber and had her staying at the house with her young daughter. In and out all hours of the night. He once said in a video he hoped Corey’s mother would die in combat while she was deployed! Long before the separation subscribers saw red flags. It’s obvious from the Vlog Desmond was not happy in the marriage and it looked toxic. CPS has been called on Desmond several times by multiple different people in his life. The emergency room in Alaska, Corys family, Corys school. Something is not right with Desmond. Cory seems to be walking in his fathers footsteps. Making up lies and threatening suicide. The two younger children are definitely in a healthier environment IMO. It’s very sad but true. Say want you want about Kiara she can be lazy, naïve and say really stupid stuff but she’s the more stable parent in the relationship by far.

Do you want to have an adult conversation? I’m open to a different perspective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Life of the Cassells / Kiara Cassell

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Since she left Texas her content is so terrible. Boring, awful quality just down right terrible. She looks like a bum all the time. I can’t believe she goes into the school that way. Girl needs to get it together. Desmond is a lunatic. He obviously has some mental health issues going on. Corey is back with his mother like he wanted all along. Desmond will never get custody of Corey back now. That poor kid has no stability.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters

Return to “Q-Z”