Stylemomxo

caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stylemomxo

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

Does anyone still watch her? I didn't mind her in her AZ house, in this CA house for some reason I feel like she's whining more and never has a positive thing to say. Ok, and my final complaint (for now :P ) does it bother anyone else when she says, e-X-specially?! For some reason it drives me bananas!
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Her new home is coming along nicely for the most part. I just can’t get over the bar. I think it’s so tacky and ugly. A small corner wet bar would have been tasteful but that thing is just so huge and commercial to be in a home. The location and layout of it is awkward. The first impression when you walk through the front door is this monstrosity of an outdated bar smack dab in the middle of the living space. I just feel removing the bar all together and maybe keeping a small wet bar would’ve given her so much more opportunity to use that space in a more practical way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

caffinatedgossiper wrote:Does anyone still watch her? I didn't mind her in her AZ house, in this CA house for some reason I feel like she's whining more and never has a positive thing to say. Ok, and my final complaint (for now :P ) does it bother anyone else when she says, e-X-specially?! For some reason it drives me bananas!
i don't watch her anymore because all she does is talk
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Her voice is so annoying and it bothers me when she calls her viewers "you guys" lol I don't know why lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

So I definitely didn’t know she had a thread but I’m glad I found this. For the most part I do like her. She’s definitely a good person and I like that she respects her husbands wishes to be off of the internet. He clearly has a great profitable job and hasn’t fell victim to the “YouTube husband” life. However I liked her a lot more at the beginning. She seemed like just a good mom who made good cleaning videos.

The whole “creator of the power hour” annoys me however because there is absolutely nothing new about timing yourself for an hour to clean or do anything for that matter. Other channels always reference her a few times too when they post a “power hour”. Probably advice from the Hickman’s. God forbid you don’t get that shoutout.

I think her new house is so incredibly boring. The walls are all the same color. Everything is grey and white. But to each his own, whatever. What kills me is when she refers to it as a fixer upper. Girl your house is THE FARTHEST thing from a fixer upper aside from a brand new house. Just because the home isn’t your style and has a few cracked tiles doesn’t make it a fixer upper. Watch hgtv, there’s some fixer uppers! Homes out there have code violations and roofs that are caving in. My house has a basement and a second level that both have issues and are unfinished. That’s a fixer upper.

I’m rambling. But this new mansion she lives in has changed her. Her videos are boring, she isn’t cleaning anything just making piles everywhere and she spends a bunch of money. Her life is the epitome of first world problems.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

agree on the fixer upper part just because it's not your style doesn't make it a fixer upper
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Does anyone still watch this channel? I liked her in the beginning but now she's just aggravating along with it all being the same. I DO NOT want to hear for 20 minutes beforehand how hard her day is and all the whining of this issue and that issue.

I see her commenting on people's cleaning videos, if they dare say "Power Hour" at all without saying she created it, reminding them how it originated from HER channel. Like girl, calm down. Our grandmothers were doing power hour back in the day, so take a seat.
She reminds me of Brianna K in the way she has to have a full face of makeup while cleaning. Super relatable *eye roll*.

I unsubscribed
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

I stopped watching her a long time ago. I agree, I did like her when she first started, but lately it's all "waa waa waa, this house we spent a fortune on is garbage." I wish her the best, but I will not be watching.
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

Kimberly is my least favorite YouTuber -- she inspired my username. She says "go ahead" a trillion times in every single video. If you watch, pay attention to how many times she says it in the first five minutes.

I think it might be that she is a West Coast girl and I'm an East Coaster, we are just true opposites even though I actually have a lot in common with her. I'm married to my high school sweetheart, I am a SAHM with kids in school all day. I WANT to like her but she drives me crazy. Her speech/inflection make her sound stupid, I hate her daughter's name, I hate her house style, her meals always look disgusting, it's just all a no for me, Dawg.

I guess it's just a classic case of "there's always someone who just doesn't like you".
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

She does say go ahead a whole bunch. That would be a good drinking game! By the end of a couple of videos you would be trashed!

goaheadandstfu wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:17 pm Kimberly is my least favorite YouTuber -- she inspired my username. She says "go ahead" a trillion times in every single video. If you watch, pay attention to how many times she says it in the first five minutes.

I think it might be that she is a West Coast girl and I'm an East Coaster, we are just true opposites even though I actually have a lot in common with her. I'm married to my high school sweetheart, I am a SAHM with kids in school all day. I WANT to like her but she drives me crazy. Her speech/inflection make her sound stupid, I hate her daughter's name, I hate her house style, her meals always look disgusting, it's just all a no for me, Dawg.

I guess it's just a classic case of "there's always someone who just doesn't like you".
Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma-Est-2008 »

QueenMaleficent wrote:Does anyone still watch this channel? I liked her in the beginning but now she's just aggravating along with it all being the same. I DO NOT want to hear for 20 minutes beforehand how hard her day is and all the whining of this issue and that issue.

I see her commenting on people's cleaning videos, if they dare say "Power Hour" at all without saying she created it, reminding them how it originated from HER channel. Like girl, calm down. Our grandmothers were doing power hour back in the day, so take a seat.
She reminds me of Brianna K in the way she has to have a full face of makeup while cleaning. Super relatable *eye roll*.

I unsubscribed
I just can’t anymore do you remember, I don’t know if you were still watching but when she moved into her so-called fixer-upper and said she couldn’t walk on the floors barefoot because they were so disgusting. I don’t know about you but her fixer-upper and my fixer upper, too totally different ideas of the concept. She just annoys the absolute hell out of me now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashdega
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashdega »

Momma-Est-2008 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:32 am
QueenMaleficent wrote:Does anyone still watch this channel? I liked her in the beginning but now she's just aggravating along with it all being the same. I DO NOT want to hear for 20 minutes beforehand how hard her day is and all the whining of this issue and that issue.

I unsubscribed
I just can’t anymore do you remember, I don’t know if you were still watching but when she moved into her so-called fixer-upper and said she couldn’t walk on the floors barefoot because they were so disgusting. I don’t know about you but her fixer-upper and my fixer upper, too totally different ideas of the concept. She just annoys the absolute hell out of me now.

That house she moved into was trash and gross. When you are use to new construction it be like that sometimes. I still like her other house better. That house feels so crummy to me. I cannot wait until she fully update that house. Especially that kitchen.
Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma-Est-2008 »

Ashdega wrote:

I unsubscribed

That house she moved into was trash and gross. When you are use to new construction it be like that sometimes. I still like her other house better. That house feels so crummy to me. I cannot wait until she fully update that house. Especially that kitchen.
Really! I didn’t think it was half bad lmao maybe I grew up in the ghetto. Image the kitchen in the new house is fine.....because it’s not all white like every other YTM out there Image

Ashdega
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashdega »

Momma-Est-2008 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:17 pm
Ashdega wrote:

Really! I didn’t think it was half bad lmao maybe I grew up in the ghetto. Image the kitchen in the new house is fine.....because it’s not all white like every other YTM out there Image

Thst kitchen is extremely dated and that coolor would not be good unless it's for rehab resell. That house was literally horrible. I actually like white kitchens even though my kitchen is grey. It's a classic color and never will go out of style. The updates she have done so far is awsome. I will be looking forward to that kitchen remodel. I honestly think she should do white quarts and royal blue or navy blue cabinets or a white and navy cabinet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ashdega
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashdega »

Momma-Est-2008 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:17 pm
Ashdega wrote:

Or this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Just found this thread, does anyone still watch Kimberly? Haha I do sometimes, she is in an entirely different world than I am, older, older kids, much more money so I don’t really find her relevant any more. Still like her though!
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really wish this lady would just stop cooking since nothing she makes looks remotely appetizing. Her home is starting to look pretty nice, actually, but I feel like she is perfectly capable of painting the stair handrail, baseboards and doing touch ups around the house instead of hiring out for everything. She's always playing the over-worked mom routine.
I like her channel enough, but there is something about her I just can't relate to. Maybe it's the whining that makes me skip her videos for the most part, IDK.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

QueenMaleficent wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:02 am I really wish this lady would just stop cooking since nothing she makes looks remotely appetizing. Her home is starting to look pretty nice, actually, but I feel like she is perfectly capable of painting the stair handrail, baseboards and doing touch ups around the house instead of hiring out for everything. She's always playing the over-worked mom routine.
I like her channel enough, but there is something about her I just can't relate to. Maybe it's the whining that makes me skip her videos for the most part, IDK.
I agree with you. Her privilege I think is what is turning me off lately. She is a good person, good mom and her family is great. But the fact that she can’t touch up paint is just what I said before, unrelatable. I understand your kids take some time but she really has it good in this life!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So if anyone still watches this channel, did you see the clickbait this morning? They are moving. Again. Did they not just put THOUSANDS of dollars into this “fixer upper”?! I wonder if they knew this the whole time and did the updates to help it resell for more money because they will definitely profit from it. It’s probably related to her husbands job. He seems to be climbing the corporate ladder quite nicely. I just feel bad for the kids, having to move so frequently and constantly changing schools. But! They live an extremely privileged life. 🤷🏻‍♀️
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

I saw the clickbait but didn't go for it this time. I did read some of the comments and it's all a cliffhanger with a video Friday saying where, then another video explaining why. Like, is it really that interesting that we have to drag out the drama? No, it really isn't. She isn't on Beyonce's level of interest.

There is just something about her that gets under my skin and I think it's her inauthenticity. She crosses me as the kind of woman who is super nice to your face (or the camera) and is a nightmare otherwise.
It's so hard for kids to keep moving all the time but it's understandable if they are doing it for his job opportunities. I hope they stay put wherever they end up, at least while her son enters high school.
I just can't see dropping thousands on a home you plan to resell UNLESS that is your job to do so, like on these flip or flop shows.

Return to “Q-Z”