Stylemomxo

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stylemomxo

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Looks like others are getting sick of her garbage too. Everything is such a big deal to her when it is really nothing. No one is surprised by their move back to Arizona since she subtly had the hate for this new house since she got there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I think she is dragging this out hard because her views are way down. We’ve said this many times, she is very unrelatable and her videos are boring. She needs to drag this out but in reality her husband probably just got relocated again. Can’t wait to see the insanity renovations that take place once they move again.

I think this house was wayyyyy too big for her. She cleans but only in the sense that she hides things in drawers and cabinets. Their decor is very sparse and plain. Idk I always liked that Arizona house more than this one. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Teal1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Teal1234 »

Anybody still watch her new house video. Don't take a shot everytime she says "upgrade" or you will die. She is so stuck up.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Teal1234 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 3:43 pm Anybody still watch her new house video. Don't take a shot everytime she says "upgrade" or you will die. She is so stuck up.
This video popped up in my suggestion feed, so I watched it but did a ton of skipping. She is pretty impressed with herself for all of the 'upgrades', isn't she? I don't see what is so great about any of the ones she kept pointing out since it all still ends up looking cookie-cutter and basic. I found that it lacked a warmth from any personal touches in design. The tile that she picked for her kitchen backsplash has a wood-grain look to it that looked better suited to a floor. Just my opinion, but I found the house lackluster, regardless of her 'upgrades'.

Return to “Q-Z”