WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Do you think she reads here? Her last video about insecurities sorta aimed a few things towards this.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
AliCat91
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Thoughts on her latest video? I’m very surprised she put up something so controversial, given how defensive she has been in the past over her choices (and rightly so!).
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Mallory sure is cute! I still don’t know who she looks like , She doesn’t really look like either Aimee or Tyson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:Mallory sure is cute! I still don’t know who she looks like , She doesn’t really look like either Aimee or Tyson.

I was thinking she's Tyson's twin! With similarities to Aimee's eyes. She is a cutie.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Any thoughts on today's vlog??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jean_queen »

Not at all surprised she quit her job, I think she's been angling for that for awhile.

I haven't watched her vlogs regularly lately, but she seemed very off. So rambly and speaking so fast! Like maybe she's on new meds or something.....
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

A few days in and she was already complaining about being a "single parent" and how tough being a stay at home mom is!??! She's never going to make it. I was ecstatic when I first became a stay at home mom. My husband worked long hours so I was home by myself most of the time. It is very hard, don't get me wrong, but she's only a week in!!!
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

SomeoneNew2 wrote:A few days in and she was already complaining about being a "single parent" and how tough being a stay at home mom is!??! She's never going to make it. I was ecstatic when I first became a stay at home mom. My husband worked long hours so I was home by myself most of the time. It is very hard, don't get me wrong, but she's only a week in!!!
Not even a week in, a weekend in. But I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. She’s overly emotional every time Tyson goes out of town with his friend. It would be an adjustment to go from working fulltime to having no break at all from your child. To me, she seems happy, just emotional and tired. If she keeps bitching after Tyson gets home, I’ll feel differently about it.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I feel like she’s miserable at work, she’s miserable being a stay at home mum! What will make her happy?!
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

SunnySide0 wrote:I feel like she’s miserable at work, she’s miserable being a stay at home mum! What will make her happy?!
Nothing because she’s a miserable person

Lextastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lextastic »

MandyJ wrote:
SunnySide0 wrote:I feel like she’s miserable at work, she’s miserable being a stay at home mum! What will make her happy?!
Nothing because she’s a miserable person

I totally laughed at your comment! I think it’s a fair depiction of Amie... I hope she finds what makes her happy. She may be faking it, but at least in her last videos she seems happy to be home with Mallory. I hope she can Tyson do a sit down video on how becoming a SAHM changed their dynamic. I actually like their sit down videos!
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Thoughts on today's vlog?

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I liked it. I haven't watched her since she quit her job, but it looked like she and Tyson had a really good day. It wasn't overly morbid, and they both seemed in the moment. I thought it was nice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I am glad we did not get to see Becketts urn in this vlog. She made it more about celebrating as a famiky and focused on the time with Mallory.

sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

She seems so sad and anxious in her latest vlog. She just kept second quessing everything she did. It was so bad I had to stop watching...
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

I’m glad his 2nd birthday was more positive and healing, not just carrying an urn around with them!!
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

How does everyone find her vlogs now that she is a Stay at home mom??!!?

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I know she has more time on her hands but I find them more boring now she’s at home. They literally never go out (or she doesn’t film when she’s out) and I tend to turn off vloggers who film in the same spot every day.
I did feel for her when she said she asked on a neighbourhood group if any moms wanted to meet up and no one responded. I think she ended up meeting with one person. It can be hard to make friends and go out when you’re introverted.

Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

SunnySide0 wrote:I know she has more time on her hands but I find them more boring now she’s at home. They literally never go out (or she doesn’t film when she’s out) and I tend to turn off vloggers who film in the same spot every day.
I did feel for her when she said she asked on a neighbourhood group if any moms wanted to meet up and no one responded. I think she ended up meeting with one person. It can be hard to make friends and go out when you’re introverted.

I actually have been feeling the same way and it's unfortunate because I liked watching. All the vlog is now is her sitting in her living room talking about her art and new studio, you think she would have given her only child a playroom. I mean how long do they think they will be able to keep all of toys in the living room. Also her keep saying about how she is baby hungry drives me nuts, like maybe you should have waited for Tyson to have his junk snipped then. I feel like the more she says she's happy with one baby, the more she is just trying to convince herself then the viewers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Her last post on Instagram saying "Parenting 2 kids".

Return to “Q-Z”