• Advertisement

WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Re: WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Postby NellieNovember » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:37 am

I was shocked at how well Amy handled herself yesterday. Given her past dramatics, I expected so much drama, but I feel like she was the least dramatic in the situation. And I agree with almost all of what she had to say about clickbait. I hate to admit this, but I think she has won me back as a regular viewer. I think having Mallory was the change she needed to finally grow up. Now let’s see if she can lose some more weight.
NellieNovember
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby SunnySide0 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:59 am

I have seen such an improvement in her attitude over the last few months. It seems that Mallory has really given her some peace and I’m glad for her. The one thing that bothers me is how much she moans about work. She works part time! I get it must be tough leaving your baby and it’s not ideal. However it sounds like her work have been great with her in terms of giving her grieving time for Beckett and maternity leave for Mallory. Her work even has a pumping room for expressing milk!
SunnySide0
Talker

Postby NellieNovember » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:25 am

SunnySide0 wrote:I have seen such an improvement in her attitude over the last few months. It seems that Mallory has really given her some peace and I’m glad for her. The one thing that bothers me is how much she moans about work. She works part time! I get it must be tough leaving your baby and it’s not ideal. However it sounds like her work have been great with her in terms of giving her grieving time for Beckett and maternity leave for Mallory. Her work even has a pumping room for expressing milk!

I don’t think she works part time. She tweeted a bit back about being back full time, but it does seem like a really nice job. I believe it’s the law in America to have a lactation room if you have a certain amount of employees.
NellieNovember
Amateur

Postby RaginaPhalanges » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Not necessarily a lactation room. But they do need to provide you with time to pump through the first year. Or something along those lines. I think it’s wonderful she doesn’t have to pump in the bathroom. I remember my mom telling me she had to pump in the ladies room back in the 90’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RaginaPhalanges
Informer

Postby prettypink-dreamer » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:19 pm

Why does she insist on feeding Mallory when she’s obviously tired & rubbing her eyes etc? Like I’m sure there are other times in the day that would be more suitable to feed her.

prettypink-dreamer
Talker

Postby Toodles123 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Do you think she reads here? Her last video about insecurities sorta aimed a few things towards this.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Talker

Postby AliCat91 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:45 am

Thoughts on her latest video? I’m very surprised she put up something so controversial, given how defensive she has been in the past over her choices (and rightly so!).
AliCat91
Amateur

Postby prettypink-dreamer » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:24 pm

Mallory sure is cute! I still don’t know who she looks like , She doesn’t really look like either Aimee or Tyson.

prettypink-dreamer
Talker

Postby Caisflame » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:34 am

prettypink-dreamer wrote:Mallory sure is cute! I still don’t know who she looks like , She doesn’t really look like either Aimee or Tyson.

I was thinking she's Tyson's twin! With similarities to Aimee's eyes. She is a cutie.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby Toodles123 » Sat May 26, 2018 4:06 pm

Any thoughts on today's vlog??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Talker

Postby jean_queen » Sat May 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Not at all surprised she quit her job, I think she's been angling for that for awhile.

I haven't watched her vlogs regularly lately, but she seemed very off. So rambly and speaking so fast! Like maybe she's on new meds or something.....
jean_queen
Amateur

Postby SomeoneNew2 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:17 am

A few days in and she was already complaining about being a "single parent" and how tough being a stay at home mom is!??! She's never going to make it. I was ecstatic when I first became a stay at home mom. My husband worked long hours so I was home by myself most of the time. It is very hard, don't get me wrong, but she's only a week in!!!
SomeoneNew2
Informer

Postby NellieNovember » Tue May 29, 2018 4:45 am

SomeoneNew2 wrote:A few days in and she was already complaining about being a "single parent" and how tough being a stay at home mom is!??! She's never going to make it. I was ecstatic when I first became a stay at home mom. My husband worked long hours so I was home by myself most of the time. It is very hard, don't get me wrong, but she's only a week in!!!

Not even a week in, a weekend in. But I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. She’s overly emotional every time Tyson goes out of town with his friend. It would be an adjustment to go from working fulltime to having no break at all from your child. To me, she seems happy, just emotional and tired. If she keeps bitching after Tyson gets home, I’ll feel differently about it.
NellieNovember
Amateur

Postby SunnySide0 » Wed May 30, 2018 12:22 pm

I feel like she’s miserable at work, she’s miserable being a stay at home mum! What will make her happy?!
SunnySide0
Talker

Postby MandyJ » Wed May 30, 2018 1:44 pm

SunnySide0 wrote:I feel like she’s miserable at work, she’s miserable being a stay at home mum! What will make her happy?!

Nothing because she’s a miserable person

MandyJ
Informer

Postby Lextastic » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:51 am

MandyJ wrote:
SunnySide0 wrote:I feel like she’s miserable at work, she’s miserable being a stay at home mum! What will make her happy?!

Nothing because she’s a miserable person

I totally laughed at your comment! I think it’s a fair depiction of Amie... I hope she finds what makes her happy. She may be faking it, but at least in her last videos she seems happy to be home with Mallory. I hope she can Tyson do a sit down video on how becoming a SAHM changed their dynamic. I actually like their sit down videos!
Lextastic
Amateur

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Q-Z