Julianna Edward

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Julianna Edward

Unread post by gossipqueen »

Mom married to an ex con has three mix baby girl . Big shot with it works and god lives in the states !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Julianna Edward

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

She's a spoiled princess. But I don't completely dislike her. She annoys me but her kids seem well taken care of. From what I've heard she's really changed her life around since she and bread got in trouble. Oh one thing I do hate is how she goes through dogs like they are nothing.
Also cracks me up that bread was in prison because I see him and he just looks like such a baby face, he even cried once when people called his daughters the N word. He seems like he would have been out if place there. Defiently not a tough guy
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julianna Edward

Unread post by gossipqueen »

mommaof2cuties wrote:She's a spoiled princess. But I don't completely dislike her. She annoys me but her kids seem well taken care of. From what I've heard she's really changed her life around since she and bread got in trouble. Oh one thing I do hate is how she goes through dogs like they are nothing.
Also cracks me up that bread was in prison because I see him and he just looks like such a baby face, he even cried once when people called his daughters the N word. He seems like he would have been out if place there. Defiently not a tough guy
I can't stand her wi the whole it work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”