Sweet Life Of A Wife & Mom : Fake Miscarriage?

CountryLove
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sweet Life Of A Wife & Mom : Fake Miscarriage?

Unread post by CountryLove »

Has anyone watched this girl? She strikes as the type to be a little cray cray or maybe she really doesn't know anything about TTC? Which I doubt because she already has a daughter.

She starts off by taking a "pregnancy test" with salt and urine, She did one with her blood on a pregnancy test too (SERIOUSLY) and says it's positive. Then she takes an actual Walmart brand pregnancy test and it's clear as day negative but she's convinced she's pregnant. Then she shows the tests hours later with an evaporation line saying she knows she's pregnant (which she's done multiple times) saying she has all the symptoms. Then posts this video she's in complete denial! That video freaked me the F out! She has had multiple negative tests but she refuses to accept the fact and guess what happened? She got her period and claimed it as a miscarriage despite the fact all tests were negative, it was around the time her period was due and after multiple people told her not to wait hours or days to read the pregnancy tests because of evaps.

Now she's actually pregnant (I think) and she can't believe it because she didn't have any symptoms like last month during her miscarriage (it was because you were NEVER pregnant!!) Ugh! Sorry but this irritates me because I've been through pregnancy loss and to see someone fake one is just sickening. Apart of me wants to give her the benefit of doubt but I can't because 1. Those tests were negative and multiple people told her those were evaps 2. She read the tests hours/days later 3. She never went to the doctor for a blood test or during her "miscarriage" I feel like she was in complete denial or she did it for sympathy views.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Full time mommy & part time student
please excuse grammar and spelling errors, I'm using my cell phone.
CountryLove
Talker
Talker

Re: Sweet Life Of A Wife & Mom : Fake Miscarriage?

Caught her in more lies in this video

She almost slips up about lying about the miscarriage.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Zi hadn't actually seen her videos before, but she's new and so I'll try to keep up with her and talk here with you and whoever else may start to join in. Her videos from the last month or so sure are odd. She REALLY wanted to be pregnant last month and totally was not. But she was grasping at straws to make up symptoms she was having. My favorite was when she said she knew she was pregnant because she was drinking orange juice and she never drinks orange juice unless she wants it. Um... That's usually how it happens. You don't usually eat or drink something as an adult unless you want to, lol. The "miscarriage" was definitely just her getting her period. It's weird how she keeps talking about gaining subscribers but I don't even see a subscriber count on her channel. Can you hide that on YouTube? She's definitely an interesting character. Should be interesting to see how that all pans out.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
CountryLove
Talker
Talker

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Zi hadn't actually seen her videos before, but she's new and so I'll try to keep up with her and talk here with you and whoever else may start to join in. Her videos from the last month or so sure are odd. She REALLY wanted to be pregnant last month and totally was not. But she was grasping at straws to make up symptoms she was having. My favorite was when she said she knew she was pregnant because she was drinking orange juice and she never drinks orange juice unless she wants it. Um... That's usually how it happens. You don't usually eat or drink something as an adult unless you want to, lol. The "miscarriage" was definitely just her getting her period. It's weird how she keeps talking about gaining subscribers but I don't even see a subscriber count on her channel. Can you hide that on YouTube? She's definitely an interesting character. Should be interesting to see how that all pans out.
Thanks for joining me!

ImageImageImage Yes! I forgot about the orange juice.

In her latest video I too found It strange she keeps talking about the "miscarriage" like she's trying to convince herself or anyone else watching "I did have a miscarriage" no honey you had a period. Big difference. I also had the feeling that now she's actually pregnant she doesnt seem excited like she's very nonchalant?

I went back and looked after you mentioned the sub count and that must be an option to turn it off...but why?

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

I thought the same thing! She does seems like she doesn't care. My guess is she was lying last month and was really just making it all up on purpose for views so she was over the top about it all. Something about her reminded me a lot of Miranda Sings, which is obvious fake. lol. Like she was doing it all to be funny, but totally just looked dumb instead. I don't actually think she expected that text to show positive this month. And it's hard to fake true excitement after all that fake crap she just showed for a month. Now she's just Vlogging for real, vs what I think might have been purposefully fake. So it's real emotions vs fake real emotions. Hahaha. I don't know why she would hide a subscriber count, unless it's not really that high and she just wants to pretend it is.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
MamaBee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MamaBee »

Wow this is actually so scary. Her body language alone gives her away! Not to mention the fact that she goes from saying she’s pregnant to saying she was so emotional because she didn’t really know if she was pregnant or not??
CountryLove
Talker
Talker

MamaBee wrote:Wow this is actually so scary. Her body language alone gives her away! Not to mention the fact that she goes from saying she’s pregnant to saying she was so emotional because she didn’t really know if she was pregnant or not??
Exactly! So creepy. I've never seen someone in that much denial or go to the legnths of lying like that. I don't know what she hoped to gain from that? Views? Sympathy?

CountryLove
Talker
Talker

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I thought the same thing! She does seems like she doesn't care. My guess is she was lying last month and was really just making it all up on purpose for views so she was over the top about it all. Something about her reminded me a lot of Miranda Sings, which is obvious fake. lol. Like she was doing it all to be funny, but totally just looked dumb instead. I don't actually think she expected that text to show positive this month. And it's hard to fake true excitement after all that fake crap she just showed for a month. Now she's just Vlogging for real, vs what I think might have been purposefully fake. So it's real emotions vs fake real emotions. Hahaha. I don't know why she would hide a subscriber count, unless it's not really that high and she just wants to pretend it is.
That makes a lot of sense. Maybe her true colors are showing now.

CountryLove
Talker
Talker

It looks like miss pants on fire took down her other videos to possibly hide the fact those tests were negative wish I had screen shot them.

Return to “Q-Z”