Boylan's Happily Ever After

lilspooky
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Snowflakeforest

Unread post by lilspooky »

Queenb, i’m still confused. Where is your info from? Has she mentioned this before? Full disclosure: I rarely watch her vids, I do have her on instagram though...so I just catch snippets. And I do watch Karlee Holden so I see some of their interaction. But I’ve never seen why she lost custody of the girls, either permanent or temporary custody? Like how did the mom end up getting Adrienne anyway? And who has Bridget, and why can’t she see Bridget anymore?

It’s America. Jodi’s mom can’t just take her daughter’s two children from her without some legal exchange that Jodi would’ve had to sign! Or else Jodi would’ve had to be so badly on drugs, involved in crime, abusive or neglectful, etc that CPS deemed her a lost cause...since even CPS has the goal of family reunification.

So how did she lose her daughters in the first place?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I don’t have these answers but there is this she posted
She obviously put her trust in them, why is she doing this now is my question? I don’t think it is right. Kids need stability, she is not that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

That is Evil... but can we really trust you on all this Queenb8291? I still don’t think those photos you shared look like her! I see why Bridget’s Grandparents want a private life if he is out doing those things. Talk about Bonehead of the year. Great find.. that is the funniest thing I have heard a drug addict do yet! Why the women’s bathroom though?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

CPS works on Government funding, in order to keep their jobs a small percentage of kids have to be adopted. I don’t know about Jodi’s case and Oregon laws. But I did have a friend who worked in State Health Insurance and she said they will push for a small percentage from reunification to order to keep their money coming and their jobs. That CPS can be very nasty business. Has she said if they were involved someway? I misssed that... I thought her parents just adopted Adriene to help her. Now I feel more confused.
lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Starshine16 wrote:CPS works on Government funding, in order to keep their jobs a small percentage of kids have to be adopted. I don’t know about Jodi’s case and Oregon laws. But I did have a friend who worked in State Health Insurance and she said they will push for a small percentage from reunification to order to keep their money coming and their jobs. That CPS can be very nasty business. Has she said if they were involved someway? I misssed that... I thought her parents just adopted Adriene to help her. Now I feel more confused.
No, I just brought up cps because I don’t see how else Jodi’s mom could’ve gotten permanent custody without Jodi having the opportunity to deny it.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

To be fair, she hasn’t even begun to share her story, you all seem to think you know it.
I noticed she changed her mane. Do we need to change the name here too? To possibly Jodi or the new channel name?
lilspooky
Talker
Talker

dreamingangel210 wrote:To be fair, she hasn’t even begun to share her story, you all seem to think you know it.
I noticed she changed her mane. Do we need to change the name here too? To possibly Jodi or the new channel name?
How do you know she hasn’t even begun to share her story?? Lollll. Yes she has. She shares all the time. Her instagram is literally overflowing with posts and stories sharing about not having custody of her kids. She just made a video about facts no one knows about her. I’d call that ‘beginning to share her story’ sooo again, why would you even phrase that like that?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I’m sorry I’m not allowed on IG. I can’t keep up there anymore. I speak only from IG
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I meant YouTube
lilspooky
Talker
Talker

This woman irks me to no end. She posted about cleaning out some of the kids memory things (photos, clothes, etc) and sad conflicted about getting rid of any of adrienne’s things and said “This wouldn’t be happening if my Mommy wasn’t so mean. Why can’t she be nice?” on her IG story... ummmm.........
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Aren’t her & Micah still preparing to sell house, she was going through that stuff last year around this time. She purged & reorganized when she was pregant and called it nesting. She could just be trying to bank on the new Minimalist trend the YouTubers are on. I see the next video now......
Heck for all we know she wants to be like the Jurgy’s so bad her and Micah are gearing up to travel with kids. She joked about convincing Micah of it in one of the IG posts.
I think she meant she wouldn’t be crying and sad about Adriene if her Mom would let her see her or maybe she meant Adriene would just have her stuff if her Mom didn’t take her away/ adopt her and instead co parented? I couldn’t imagine the grief this girl carries! And her Daughters. So Sad. I don’t think CPS was involved they wouldn’t have let a family fall apart that wants to be together. Even if it did mean they keep their government funding and jobs.
But maybe that is what she meant by her Mom being mean? Maybe her Mom doesn’t like her.
Are we not in unison on this forum on who feels the girls should see her & the rest of the family or do we feel she shouldn’t see them. I like her. I want her to see them!
I think her Mom is crazy to deny her, Micah, Lucas and Cindal. These are sweet people and I really have grown more and more fond of her & the family.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I had to go and RE read again. Incase I misread what was going on. I’m so confused by her posts today. Then talking about the abuse & beating. What a mess.
If her Mom abused her why did she leave Adriene with her?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Watch out people, Jodi is an ICEBERG, what you see is just on top but what is below the surface, who knows
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Queen I already know you don’t care but then because you post here I question that you do
lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Yeahhh the more I think about this woman the weirder I think her situation is. Like what are the odds she was seriously innocently swindled out of not one but TWO children at separate times by separate family members...?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

lilspooky wrote:Yeahhh the more I think about this woman the weirder I think her situation is. Like what are the odds she was seriously innocently swindled out of not one but TWO children at separate times by separate family members...?
All I can say is she ever spills the beans, we are in for a story of scandal, deceit, adultry, abuse, drugs and all that is in between a drama like that. Like I say, I don’t know the details, but I am close enough to the family to know they want her to shut up. Most off all quit posting about it. I agree.
But like I have mentioned I am Happy to plaster her Drama here. I can’t stand her giant nose & brokeout forehead. I hate that she wants to share this story, I have a cousin and to me and her adoption is trauma. She probably thinks it will fix things with the first Baby’s father. It was so messed up rumors around town people so wierded out by it, they left their hometown, hid their faces from Social media. But for some reason Jodi is crying from the roof tops.
Here the story goes or shall I say Rumor has it the Grandmother wanted to save her marriage and raising the granddaughter was the perfect ticket to keeping his cheating ass around and the other truly saw the little girl she never got to raise, having 3 boys. They dooped her on drugs once she got into a hint of trouble made her look crazy to the courts, told her she was a lost cause in life and then bye bye to the babies. Hello greedy modern day baby stealers. The girls were first grand babies on each side. Jodi has said Adrienne was adopted with it being agreed on open. She never would have signed if it was closed. They then didn’t honor that and no mediation to inforce it. The other family, Jodi didn’t let them adopt her. They helped her out, while trying to get that daughters Dad sober. Then they also dumped on her due to the Surprise Baby video she posted of Bridget. I found the post that talked about it.
I had some good entertainment with this one and anyone here questioning if you can trust me, only as much as I can trust what I have been told & seen.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Really^^ :/
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

She is deleting things on Instagram. Was just thinking should we/I be taking screen shots of any of her posts? Her name is changed. I wonder if this forum is why?
Maybe her channel will be next?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I’m certain she reads here! Hi Jodi, I am watching you. Now that you know I post here and are reading this, I want to say again get your beak nose off of YouTube and care for your Babies. You are lucky you even have Lucas & Cindel. Quit complaining how you got the short end of the stick with Adrienne & Bridgette and dreaming about YT fame. PS F* your new channel name and your new channel. I am the Queen, not you jail bird. If you can’t get over 1.5 k on one channel why waste your life and precious time of your babies for 3more channels? Shut up and get offline!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Queenb I don’t know how you know her or what makes you think you have to say half the things you do here. This girl put her babies first. From my perspective she is great mother who struggles at times with the loss of her other babies & family. And from what I see Micahs family nor friends are very present either. For being so alone, I would think depressed she is extremely motivated if she is planning actually good videos for her channels. YOU should be the one to get offline Lady!!!!!!!! What is with these YouTube Moms and the wierd friend connections/relationship or lack of?

Return to “A-H”