Do we know if she reads here?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Snowflakeforest

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Her Facebook post says that Micah has wanted a Adventure Vehicle since she has met him. How long until they go on the road? She has already lived in a car for 9 or so months. That would be an upgrade but selling their brand new home for a RV.. ahhaaha
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I’m loving that you people are commenting about them here too. I noticed the channel changed to Explorer Vlogs & there is a Needle Felting Channel now. They must have some changes they are making for sure. I’m excited to see where they go. She is so behind on the Alaska Vlogs... Thanks for the FB update QueenB
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Jodi doesn't seem to ever finish anything. She quit her Hospital Medical Records job, couldn't pursue Farming bc her Family hates her & took 2 of her kids, failed as a Real Estate agent plus Micah’s family hates her & wouldn’t give her listings, knitting, Felting like really?, shitty ass Mother to 2 of her daughters, a suck ass vlogger, where are her videos and a sorry excuse for a human... does she even have friends? One failure after another but hey she's living her best life Exploring with Micah & Lucas & Cindel!
Shit show
Last edited by queenb8291 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Almost forgot she stupidly lost her Massage License & broke her hand... waste of oxygen
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

TROLL

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

You don’t mean me? You mean Jodi right?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Is she drunk in this latest vlog? Something seems off about her and I saw a beer bottle in the kitchen..?
What is it with YouTube Moms?.. drinking beers and shopping... they are so lazy & entitled, ugh she is starting to fit in with the rest of them. I knew this would happen, so many new bloggers just try to be like the rest of them and loose the rawness of themselves.... And her smile kind of is too.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Whoa. How ya fine people been? Sorry I have been absent. I just finished catching up.. while I’m not sure she was drunk something did seem off? Maybe she is super tired? She isn’t uploading as often? Maybe she is struggling balancing all the things she is trying to do.. I see she started 2 new channels? Can it really be worth her time? What was with Micah in the end of the Alaska Vlog? She mentioned he wasn’t well.. just sick or something else? I could find if they addressed it.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Okay I kind of hang on her IG and love when she talks about Adriene. I know you all know this if you read here. But... I mean come on.... I want to know this story. Spill the tea girl! Today she said the root of making her videos was for Adriene & Bridget. I bet that is why she made a Felting and the other channel... I think we are going to see more of the drama there and her family fun life moved to the other one. Smooth move? She could do some really special videos for the girls there. Adoption videos get pretty big views.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Okay I kind of hang on her IG and love when she talks about Adriene. I know you all know this if you read here. But... I mean come on.... I want to know this story. Spill the tea girl! Today she said the root of making her videos was for Adriene & Bridget. I bet that is why she made a Felting and the other channel... I think we are going to see more of the drama there and her family fun life moved to the other one. Smooth move? She could do some really special videos for the girls there. Adoption videos get pretty big views.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I do not see why you are so up her ass?!! She is just as stupid and self centered as all the other moms on YouTube. Using someone elses death to get you sympathy and unload your closet on everyone is disgusting as the nose on your face.
No one cares you lost your babies. And know wonder your Mom doesn’t talk you, you drew devil horns on her and posted it on social media.
Grow up!
Starshine16 wrote:Okay I kind of hang on her IG and love when she talks about Adriene. I know you all know this if you read here. But... I mean come on.... I want to know this story. Spill the tea girl! Today she said the root of making her videos was for Adriene & Bridget. I bet that is why she made a Felting and the other channel... I think we are going to see more of the drama there and her family fun life moved to the other one. Smooth move? She could do some really special videos for the girls there. Adoption videos get pretty big views.
lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lilspooky »

queenb8291 wrote:I do not see why you are so up her ass?!! She is just as stupid and self centered as all the other moms on YouTube. Using someone elses death to get you sympathy and unload your closet on everyone is disgusting as the nose on your face.
No one cares you lost your babies. And know wonder your Mom doesn’t talk you, you drew devil horns on her and posted it on social media.
Grow up!
Not to nitpick but her daughters didn’t die. Her mother has custody of them (maybe just the older one, i can’t remember) and doesn’t let her see them.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

She has a channel update up. Mentions the girls and that she actually made the channel for them & she plans to talk about them I guess some video she said.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Today on her Facebook she shared a bunch of posts of Adriene. I can’t imagine what Adriene or Bridget feel & think. Poor girls. Broken homes are too common anymore.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

She is copying the Jurgys with hiding things for people to find and message them to get a prize. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... e42be1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 987815.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

She had a giveaway with that crafting clover company before VidCon and she said this was an extension of that on her Needle Felting blog. She also said Montem asked her to giveaway the Hammocks. All the more power to her, she is in the right place at the right time for giveaway products and reviewing them online. It Validates what the Jurgys are doing too. But they are giving away huge things. Those are the people she met at VidCon right? Does she have some bigger things to Giveaway? That looks like stuff only other crafters or women would want other than the hammocks why not give it away there? I feel her wanting to have a Fun Chanel with the family & their adventuring and then one for the mommy talk about Adriene, that is two differnte audiences and then the Felting. She is trying!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Is every beauty makeup channel coping another makeup channel.. yes, is every vlog channel coping another vlog channel, yes! Treasure Finding Channels are a fun twist on Adventuring channels and great for companies. It is basically gio caching. Is that still a thing? The Jurgys were not the first to have a scavenger hunt or a giveaway in a channel. And they seem so beyond what these two will ever being in travelers. Look how much they travel!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Worthless Human, why start 3 channels when you should be trying to get your girls back. Proves she is garbage.

Return to “A-H”