Boylan's Happily Ever After

queenb8291
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Snowflakeforest

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Toodles123 wrote:Her vlogs are semi boring..

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Agreed, the home stuff isn't that entertaining but I love seeing the babies grow, Cindel and Lucas are so cute. Her IG has a lot of adventure photos on it. Her and Micah used to do a lot more before they had babies, a lot in the mountains and the cold. That isn't the best baby friendly weather but they still took Lucas out to it. She has an Explorer Playlist of some of their travels, it has 50 plus videos and in under a year that is pretty active. They keep busy. I bet having kids changed their finances and limited their adventuring funds. They sold their jeep and Micah started his own business I remember from earlier vlogs. He works 5+ days a week sometimes and she doesn't do much without him. I doubt her crafting adds much to the table. I think it is cute stuff, reminds me of Anne Geddes, my Aunt loved her Calender's.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

What is with the Felt videos on her vlog channel? Kinda cute & kind of weird. She should have made a separate channel. I see Aaryn & her know each other... I would love to see them hangout if they lived in the same state. Skyla and Lucas would be so cute together. Lol.. sorry I just came from reading about her!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Sometimes I think weed permanenty affected her, I don’t know that she smoked it, but she does live in a State it is legal.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Ahahhahhaa...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Why though? These don’t even look like her
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Her Instagram is so pretty right now. All the Oregon green. I just realized if she sees Adriene when she turns 18 it will be 13 years since they had seen each other. And that is less than 5 years away now if she is turned 13 this year. I could see that being a big video if she made one. Awe, it makes me cry just thinking about it. My heart is so broken for her daughter and her. She also commented about Oregon law and he daughter petitioning the courts. That would be so special for the whole family if Adriene did that! What is with these Grandparents?!!!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Does anyone know where they are going on this trip? Ugh, I wish Micah would vlog, I am liking him more than her.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Dreamingangel, their travel vlogs are up now. The went to a resort, Mt. lodge and still waiting on the next video to go. I keep enjoying this family more and more. I watched some older videos and you can tell Jodi is more comfortable talking to everyone now. You know me, I have been following close for a while now. She has multiple posts up on IG now & Facebook. Adriene turned 13 yesterday.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Question: Where is her other two girls that she keeps talking about on Instagram? Are they also Micah's too? Why don't she be with her other children?

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

Toodles123 wrote:Question: Where is her other two girls that she keeps talking about on Instagram? Are they also Micah's too? Why don't she be with her other children?

From what I understand, her parents (or maybe just her mother) have custody of Adrienne (the oldest. Just turned 13) and they do not let Jodi see Adrienne at all. She hasn’t seen her in some crazy amount of time, I want to say it’s been 5-6 years because I think I remember she posted something like “I haven’t seen Adrienne more than I have seen her” or something like that.

Her other daughter is called Bridgette (spelling?) I think? She sees her from time to time. I do not know who has custody of her but I do not believe it is the same as Adrienne. Bridgette has met Lucas and I believe Cindel- or at least knows about Cindel/knows Jodi was pregnant with a girl. Adrienne and Bridgette do know each other but idk if they still see each other.

Cindel and Lucas are Micah’s. The older girls aren’t his from what I’ve gathered. No mention of either Adrienne or Bridgette’s father/s. Don’t know if they have the same or diff das.

Basically it seems Jodi used to be pretty wild and irresponsible. She references “making some mistakes” a lot, and I’ve seen rumors she was a stripper. There’s some old pics on here of her in much racier clothes than she wear now, and I don’t remember why but I feel like she’s dealt with drugs/alcohol. Possibly addiction? I think the parents originally offered to take custody of the girl/s until Jodi got out of a bad situation. I’m sure it was a legal custody agreement but I believe they verbally agreed as to when/how Jodi would get custody again, and the parents seem to have not honored that based on Jodi’s social media from what I have seen. Jodi wants her daughters back and posts fairly regularly about it but usually very vaguely which is why I don’t know too many details, sorry! Hope this helps a little.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

catabelle wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:Question: Where is her other two girls that she keeps talking about on Instagram? Are they also Micah's too? Why don't she be with her other children?

From what I understand, her parents (or maybe just her mother) have custody of Adrienne (the oldest. Just turned 13) and they do not let Jodi see Adrienne at all. She hasn’t seen her in some crazy amount of time, I want to say it’s been 5-6 years because I think I remember she posted something like “I haven’t seen Adrienne more than I have seen her” or something like that.

Her other daughter is called Bridgette (spelling?) I think? She sees her from time to time. I do not know who has custody of her but I do not believe it is the same as Adrienne. Bridgette has met Lucas and I believe Cindel- or at least knows about Cindel/knows Jodi was pregnant with a girl. Adrienne and Bridgette do know each other but idk if they still see each other.

Cindel and Lucas are Micah’s. The older girls aren’t his from what I’ve gathered. No mention of either Adrienne or Bridgette’s father/s. Don’t know if they have the same or diff das.

Basically it seems Jodi used to be pretty wild and irresponsible. She references “making some mistakes” a lot, and I’ve seen rumors she was a stripper. There’s some old pics on here of her in much racier clothes than she wear now, and I don’t remember why but I feel like she’s dealt with drugs/alcohol. Possibly addiction? I think the parents originally offered to take custody of the girl/s until Jodi got out of a bad situation. I’m sure it was a legal custody agreement but I believe they verbally agreed as to when/how Jodi would get custody again, and the parents seem to have not honored that based on Jodi’s social media from what I have seen. Jodi wants her daughters back and posts fairly regularly about it but usually very vaguely which is why I don’t know too many details, sorry! Hope this helps a little.
This helps, thanks a bunch =)

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

She is friends with Reality Stars?!!! She can’t be that bad if normal people like her. She is really sweet with her babies. She is growing on me more and more.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

dreamingangel210 wrote:She is friends with Reality Stars?!!! She can’t be that bad if normal people like her. She is really sweet with her babies. She is growing on me more and more.
What reality stars? Do she show them?

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

The Cera girl from Survivor and her mom. It was the video she posted today.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I think her IG posts are vague because she is in fear of exploiting her drama but also showing desperate attempts for attention of the circumstances. She is riding a fine line between the two.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

The Wander Family is going on the road again. I see this family doing the road life and homeschooling. They have similar lifestyles except they get out more then C&K.
catabelle
Talker
Talker

She released merch... when they have about 1K subs..
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I think the tree and snowflakes are cute. Especially her tags she had made for the hats. I could see some hippie/tree huggers wearing the t-shirts. She definitely is putting effort into growing the channel. Micah got them new cameras & she posted about a new editing program.
catabelle
Talker
Talker

Starshine16 wrote:I think the tree and snowflakes are cute. Especially her tags she had made for the hats. I could see some hippie/tree huggers wearing the t-shirts. She definitely is putting effort into growing the channel. Micah got them new cameras & she posted about a new editing program.
Yeah, I guess. But she is marketing it as YT MERCH not just products for anyone. So she isn’t trying to reach an untapped hippie customer base. I just feel like as hard as she seems to try, it doesn’t or rather won’t pay off. She (and Micah as a ‘vlogging couple’) don’t have “it”. you know?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I like them more than Corbin and Kelsey but then is Corbin really youtube material...

Return to “A-H”