This Is How We Bingham

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Bingham

Unread post by Snarky33 »

So their made up bait click video of Krew's fake sick day is going viral just as they hoped. It's really sickening. Brandum even had to mention it in today's vlog to get it even more attention. It was so obviously fake and they think it's ok to make their kids a part an obvious attempt to make up situations to go viral. And why do they continually call Hazy a "toddler" in their click bait titles. Is it because they think she is behind--or do they not know the term "preschooler"??
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

I'm so glad others noticed the step sister comment in the QandA. And how did he notice in editing that he said that? He should've taken it out or cut to a clip saying "I'm so sorry for that, I meant to say half sister, but we just consider her their sister. No halfs. She's their full sister in our eyes" or something like that idk it was so awkward he left it in

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarky33 wrote:So their made up bait click video of Krew's fake sick day is going viral just as they hoped. It's really sickening. Brandum even had to mention it in today's vlog to get it even more attention. It was so obviously fake and they think it's ok to make their kids a part an obvious attempt to make up situations to go viral. And why do they continually call Hazy a "toddler" in their click bait titles. Is it because they think she is behind--or do they not know the term "preschooler"??
They call Hazy a toddler for one reason: views. Toddler gets more views than preschooler.
And I wouldn't expect Branden's ex-wife's family to buy presents for Mindy's kids. They aren't part of her life. But Maddie _is_ part of Branden's family. She's Branden's kid, and their grandchildren's half sister. If she wasn't there at all, it would be different. But they include her in vacations and family pictures. I don't expect them to get presents for any half-siblings she might have on her mom's side, but calling her a step-sister and then giving her fewer gifts just doesn't seem fair. My daughter doesn't even use the word "step" in reference to her stepmom's kids. She calls them her brothers and sister.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Wyogal
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Wyogal »

JD386 wrote:
Apm1993 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:My ex-husband's wife's family is amazing to my kids. Her mom treats my kids like they are her grandkids too. My parents are gone, and my ex-husband's parents live far away, so I really appreciate the way they are so nice to my kids.
I don't get how they can treat Maddie like well, a stepchild. She is such a sweet kid.

Yes! It makes such a difference. I come from a blended family myself. My grandparents treated my stepsister like their own. There was literally NO difference and it made everything seem so easy.
Her grandparents (my step mom’s parents) usually gave me a $25 wal mart gift card on Christmas (if anything) and had MOUNDS of gifts for my step sister and half sister. It was just so awkward and was hard to understand when I was really young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just curious though if she has any sort of relationship with Mindy’s parents. It’s not like she lives locally. I imagine if she had been there on Christmas they likely would have gotten her something. Or opened presents a different day. But let’s think on the flip side. Does Branden’s ex wife’s parents buy Branden and Mindy’s 4 kids gifts?

Mindy’s 4 kids are related to Madi only, not family to the ex herself. When you marry a man with children from a previous relationship, you are making just as big of a commitment to those kids. If my parents didn’t treat my step son as their own grandchild, we’d have big problems. That’s just my opinion on the matter. Grandparents aside though, branden didn’t even do as much for Madi as he did the other 4 living in the home. At least not with what they shared on vlog. I just find it very strange and sad.

But yes, Madi did have gifts for everyone that she did say her mom helped with.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I was wondering if they didn't buy Madi as much for Christmas because they helped buy her a car for her 16th birthday. But Brandon's parents should buy her the same amount as their other grandkids. I do think it's odd that Brandon didn't address the fact that he called her the step-sister.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Came out of nowhere"? Riiiight. That's why you had a counter, and you were able to screenshot it right when you hit 400K.

The disingenuousness just irritates TF out of me. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... ef41ab.jpg[/img]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:"Came out of nowhere"? Riiiight. That's why you had a counter, and you were able to screenshot it right when you hit 400K.

The disingenuousness just irritates TF out of me. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... ef41ab.jpg[/img]

What an asshole.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I really can’t believe that stupid fake skipping school vlog actually got that many views. It wasn’t even that clever.

Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Apm1993 »

JD386 wrote:
Apm1993 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:My ex-husband's wife's family is amazing to my kids. Her mom treats my kids like they are her grandkids too. My parents are gone, and my ex-husband's parents live far away, so I really appreciate the way they are so nice to my kids.
I don't get how they can treat Maddie like well, a stepchild. She is such a sweet kid.

Yes! It makes such a difference. I come from a blended family myself. My grandparents treated my stepsister like their own. There was literally NO difference and it made everything seem so easy.
Her grandparents (my step mom’s parents) usually gave me a $25 wal mart gift card on Christmas (if anything) and had MOUNDS of gifts for my step sister and half sister. It was just so awkward and was hard to understand when I was really young.

Just curious though if she has any sort of relationship with Mindy’s parents. It’s not like she lives locally. I imagine if she had been there on Christmas they likely would have gotten her something. Or opened presents a different day. But let’s think on the flip side. Does Branden’s ex wife’s parents buy Branden and Mindy’s 4 kids gifts?

I’m sure they don’t, but that’s not the same relationship so idk why you asked that.

Maybe if Mindy’s parents don’t care enough about Madi to treat her like their own, then Branden and Mindy should have left their gift segment out if the vlog to avoid rubbing Madi’s face in it.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Snarky33 wrote:I was wondering if they didn't buy Madi as much for Christmas because they helped buy her a car for her 16th birthday. But Brandon's parents should buy her the same amount as their other grandkids. I do think it's odd that Brandon didn't address the fact that he called her the step-sister.
In the comments for that video someone called him out on that. Lots of people actually. This was his reply. The man had no clue what the difference was between step and half siblings and why, in my opinion, calling his daughter a "step" sibling is worse than calling her what she actually is... a REAL sibling.

Edited to add screenshot that i forgot to attach. Whoops!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So.. How about we start thinking about titles for the next thread? I have a feeling tomorrow might push us close to the edge, if not over it. Ive said it before that I'd love to see a play on their channel name like "This Is How We (insert jab here)"... But the choice is truly up to you guys! Just because I think its funny doesnt mean that has to be it, lol. Add your suggestions below (one option per post please, but suggest as many as you'd like). Then like or thank any and all that you enjoy! Ill let you know when a new thread will be started.

Time for a new thread for #TIHWB....

Please vote for any suggestion you enjoy after post 935 in this thread (my quoted post shown above here) or make your own suggestions below to be voted on! The title suggestion with the most likes in 8 hours (7:00 am EST) will be the title for the next thread!

Thanks!

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Apm1993 wrote:
JD386 wrote:
Apm1993 wrote: Yes! It makes such a difference. I come from a blended family myself. My grandparents treated my stepsister like their own. There was literally NO difference and it made everything seem so easy.

I’m sure they don’t, but that’s not the same relationship so idk why you asked that.

Maybe if Mindy’s parents don’t care enough about Madi to treat her like their own, then Branden and Mindy should have left their gift segment out if the vlog to avoid rubbing Madi’s face in it.

I just don’t see it being that big of a deal personally that she didn’t get a mountain of presents from them. Madi wasn’t present for the gift opening. She wasn’t even in the state. So it’s not like they snubbed her. Sure it would have been nice for them to get her something. For all we know they did and we just didn’t see it. But also maybe her dad should have thought about it as well before posting and then also getting her shitty gifts.

Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Apm1993 »

Well they did her her something. One of the gifts she opened, Mindy said “that’s from my parents.” But it was about 1/20 of what she got the other kids. Idk, maybe it’s just something exclusive to my family - we don’t leave any kids out.

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

The fake sick vlog was literally just for views...which whatever that’s what YouTube is for lol and it’s middle school kids searching that kind of stuff. Although I will say when something goes viral the comments get crazy. The comments on the fake sick vlog are mostly gross but some are funny.

Also, their kids go to a charter school, I worked at one similar and it’s okay for kids to miss extended periods of time because you do a “homeschool curriculum” where you get the vacation approved and then do an age appropriate activity to sum up your vacation and add in some educational aspects. They will go to pear harbor and can write about that and the animals and ocean. It’s actually not that crazy.

I will say I was disappointed in madi’s gifts though...she’s a 16 year old girl. I know Hawaii is a big part of their gift but the other kids got tons on top of that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hey there! My internet has been down most of the day today. I can't start a new thread from my phone so I'll get that going once its back up and running.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I think the other kids got a ridiculous amount of presents from Mindy’s parents but it didn’t seem like what they got from Branden and Mindy was that over the top. They each got a big present from Santa, a few random things and shoes for Hawaii. It just looked like a shit ton of presents because there’s 4 kids and 2 parents.

Madi got a $100 bill from them plus random stuff. Sure bathing suits were lame. But maybe they sent stuff to her house as well? She’s a teenage girl and likely couldn’t come up with options so they just gave her cash.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lucky them... They get a new thread for 400,000 subscribers. Aren't we so kind?!?!

Carry on...
viewtopic.php?f=197&t=13937

Return to “Q-Z”