This Is How We Bingham

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: This Is How We Bingham

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So now _they're_ capitalizing on Indie Gardner's croup.
Unbelievable. How can people think they are so wonderful?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

If that is how they are going to handle their month of service I’m out. What a turn off. Honestly though I don’t know what I expected. Also, How exactly were the Gardner’s a family in need? The parents lost a little sleep. They weren’t the patients. It’s not like Ashley or Tyson had surgery or had a baby. It was indie who needed to be resting. Not surrounded by dozens of more people to spread croup germs to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They definitely aren't doing a "Month of Service" to be good or kind. They're doing it for views and the "oh, you're so wonderful! #familygoals!"comments.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

This is nearly as good as when their kid broke her arm. Hashtag vlog content.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Looks like their attempt to get views didn’t work. They’re only at 35k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I thought they had figured out that being with the Greedners decreased their views. Guess they forgot in their rush to "do good" for the "special girl who had just been released from the hospital".

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

That dinner they were left with after they brought dinner to the Gardners was PATHETIC. They had 3 small meatballs and less than a 1/4 cup of mashed potatoes. No veggies. Their rolls looked larger than the portions of everything else. I am dumbfounded by their tiny dinners. They never seem to eat normal human being portions. Especially of meat.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Mindy buys "Ry-guy" this jacket that he really wanted. Does he say thank you? Nope. Of course not.
They really are raising a bunch of entitled brats.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Could they possibly get more self congratulatory? "We asked on Instagram if we're awesome or crazy for taking 13 kids to the movies. Awesome is winning". He totally loved being "stared at" at the movie theater. And it's "Brexie-doodle's" birthday, but Hazy is literally jumping up and down and yelling after the other kids have gone home.
Mindy really, really needs a thesaurus. She used the word "cute" about 6 times in two minutes describing HRH the Princess Hazy's outfit.

Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Decode2018 »

lmmomSD wrote:Could they possibly get more self congratulatory? "We asked on Instagram if we're awesome or crazy for taking 13 kids to the movies. Awesome is winning". He totally loved being "stared at" at the movie theater. And it's "Brexie-doodle's" birthday, but Hazy is literally jumping up and down and yelling after the other kids have gone home.
Mindy really, really needs a thesaurus. She used the word "cute" about 6 times in two minutes describing HRH the Princess Hazy's outfit.

These people are so odd! Why the f*** would they take 13 kids to the cinemas? And Mindy really annoys me with her poor grammar! It seems like she has not been taught English once in her life!

Hazyl as usual is being nothing but an absolute spoiled sh** in today's vlog! It is beyond me how strangers could even think she is cute!
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Decode2018 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Could they possibly get more self congratulatory? "We asked on Instagram if we're awesome or crazy for taking 13 kids to the movies. Awesome is winning". He totally loved being "stared at" at the movie theater. And it's "Brexie-doodle's" birthday, but Hazy is literally jumping up and down and yelling after the other kids have gone home.

These people are so odd! Why the f*** would they take 13 kids to the cinemas? And Mindy really annoys me with her poor grammar! It seems like she has not been taught English once in her life!

Hazyl as usual is being nothing but an absolute spoiled sh** in today's vlog! It is beyond me how strangers could even think she is cute!
They truly bug me. They do everything for attention. Hazyl is beyond spoiled and she has zero manners. She thinks the world revolves around her. And they let her believe that. Why anyone would take 13 kids to the movies is beyond me. Especially on a school night.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:
Decode2018 wrote:

They truly bug me. They do everything for attention. Hazyl is beyond spoiled and she has zero manners. She thinks the world revolves around her. And they let her believe that. Why anyone would take 13 kids to the movies is beyond me. Especially on a school night.

To me, it's not even just about them taking 13 kids to the movies. It's the fact that they _chose_ to do it, and then spent the rest of the day congratulating themselves.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Mindy bribed Hazy to go back to bed by telling her she would buy her a toy at the store later. She admitted it was a bad idea. Then she proceeded to buy her a Barbie. For $12.88. Seriously!? That child doesn't deserve a $13 toy for staying in her room. Can't wait until she wakes up tomorrow and tries to get another toy.

Of course they are filming their pay it forward. They couldn't do anything without patting themselves on the back. Surprised they didnt tell the cashier to say "This is how we Bingham" when they told them that someone paid for their food.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She is SO spoiled! No. You say "honey, it's not time to get up. Go back to your room and lie down". But Hazy doesn't listen.
You don't give your kid a Barbie for going back to bed. If you are too lazy to get up with your kid at 6AM, or because "Branden is still asleep" (that's probably it-- Hazy doesn't know what an inside voice is. and was going to wake Daddy up) you get your ass out of bed.
Of course they filmed themselves "paying it forward". Can't do it if you don't pat yourself on the back and get your minions to tell you how wonderful you are.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She is SO spoiled! No. You say "honey, it's not time to get up. Go back to your room and lie down". But Hazy doesn't listen.
You don't give your kid a Barbie for going back to bed. If you are too lazy to get up with your kid at 6AM, or because "Branden is still asleep" (that's probably it-- Hazy doesn't know what an inside voice is. and was going to wake Daddy up) you get your ass out of bed.
Of course they filmed themselves "paying it forward". Can't do it if you don't pat yourself on the back and get your minions to tell you how wonderful you are.

TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TrashTalk00 »

JD386 wrote:Mindy bribed Hazy to go back to bed by telling her she would buy her a toy at the store later. She admitted it was a bad idea. Then she proceeded to buy her a Barbie. For $12.88. Seriously!? That child doesn't deserve a $13 toy for staying in her room. Can't wait until she wakes up tomorrow and tries to get another toy.

Of course they are filming their pay it forward. They couldn't do anything without patting themselves on the back. Surprised they didnt tell the cashier to say "This is how we Bingham" when they told them that someone paid for their food.
New here! But idk if any of you follow them on Instagram but they edited the picture of the guy taking their payment and made it seem like he was giving them a hard time by using a bad frame of his face! The guy was nothing but nice but whatever editing and clickbait titles they can give to get views! They specifically added the caption "It almost didnt work out!" Like yes it did, stop trying to make everyone think something bad or shocking is going to happen. UGH. However Mindy does not annoy me as much as I've read on here probably because I think its Branden who rubs off on her and makes her 10000000x more annoying. Idk though.
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

TrashTalk00 wrote:
JD386 wrote:Mindy bribed Hazy to go back to bed by telling her she would buy her a toy at the store later. She admitted it was a bad idea. Then she proceeded to buy her a Barbie. For $12.88. Seriously!? That child doesn't deserve a $13 toy for staying in her room. Can't wait until she wakes up tomorrow and tries to get another toy.

New here! But idk if any of you follow them on Instagram but they edited the picture of the guy taking their payment and made it seem like he was giving them a hard time by using a bad frame of his face! The guy was nothing but nice but whatever editing and clickbait titles they can give to get views! They specifically added the caption "It almost didnt work out!" Like yes it did, stop trying to make everyone think something bad or shocking is going to happen. UGH. However Mindy does not annoy me as much as I've read on here probably because I think its Branden who rubs off on her and makes her 10000000x more annoying. Idk though.
Their clickbait is seriously out of control. ...and welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

TrashTalk00 wrote:

I definitely agree. Mindy didn't bug me much at all until Branden quit his job. Hazy used to be cute. Now she's just obnoxious. Branden and constantly having a camera in her face with either mom or dad or both telling her how "adorable" "cute" "beautiful", or whatever the chosen word of the day is, are turning her into a little shit. And that "Make good choices!" they yell out the window, would have mortified my kids. One more thing: I have pretty much never heard of a shirt being described as "savage". Branden really needs to get his head out of his own ass.

TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TrashTalk00 »

lmmomSD wrote:
TrashTalk00 wrote:

I definitely agree. Mindy didn't bug me much at all until Branden quit his job. Hazy used to be cute. Now she's just obnoxious. Branden and constantly having a camera in her face with either mom or dad or both telling her how "adorable" "cute" "beautiful", or whatever the chosen word of the day is, are turning her into a little shit. And that "Make good choices!" they yell out the window, would have mortified my kids. One more thing: I have pretty much never heard of a shirt being described as "savage". Branden really needs to get his head out of his own ass.

Yes!! Those annoying sayings they scream EVERY DAY out of the window. Maybe for a December task list they can think of a new phrase for sending the kids off to school. They need to add "read thesaurus" because they use the same vocabulary daily. If my parents did that I'd have a fit, they can say that type of stuff in the car they intentionally roll down the darn windows to scream it. The teachers who let the kids out of the car probably get the same vibes we do.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

TrashTalk00 wrote:

The picture alone annoyed me before I even watched the vlog. It’s not acceptable to post photos like that of strangers. Pissed me off even more when I saw how incredibly nice that guy was. He praised them for their generosity and they post that crap. Shame on them.

Return to “Q-Z”