This Is How We Bingham

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Bingham

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Whoops! Got a new phone because I broke My old one. Need to get my new autocorrect used to all these strange Utahan names and spellings!
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Its really so odd how fast Ruler changed into that douchey kid. He used to be so sweet and down to earth when they first started and then when he started just picking up the camera on his own. I really think he's changed a lot in the few months since Brandon has been home full time. So much so that I can only imagine the conversations they have in that house off camera about how cool they are on YouTube. They might be gaining some popularity but they aren't any more special than any other YT family. They seem to be hitting a plateau with gaining new subscribers too.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

JD386 wrote:Curious if Branden has stumbled upon this group yet. I’m sure he’s googled “This is how we Bingham” before because he’s so arrogant and wants to see what comes up. He’s so full of himself though that he probably is just glad people are discussing him.
I'd actually be surprised if he hasn't found this yet. His blogger besties know about their page so I'm sure they like to point out how much we talk about TIHWB too since they love to make the Binghams feel like assholes in order to make themselves look/feel better.

Hey Branden... If you see this can you give us some kind of epic shout out in your video tomorrow? I'd actually have a lot more respect for you knowing that you read here and seemingly don't let it bother you.

Just figure out a way to say "Arnold Schwarzenegger" in the vlog tomorrow and we'll know you've been here hahaha!

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
JD386 wrote:Curious if Branden has stumbled upon this group yet. I’m sure he’s googled “This is how we Bingham” before because he’s so arrogant and wants to see what comes up. He’s so full of himself though that he probably is just glad people are discussing him.
I'd actually be surprised if he hasn't found this yet. His blogger besties know about their page so I'm sure they like to point out how much we talk about TIHWB too since they love to make the Binghams feel like assholes in order to make themselves look/feel better.

Hey Branden... If you see this can you give us some kind of epic shout out in your video tomorrow? I'd actually have a lot more respect for you knowing that you read here and seemingly don't let it bother you.

Just figure out a way to say "Arnold Schwarzenegger" in the vlog tomorrow and we'll know you've been here hahaha!

OMG. Tooo funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

Hahahahaha that will never happen. He couldn’t possibly admit that he knows there are people in this world that don’t think he’s as rad as he thinks he is.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

"Fam mail" days kill me. They are so eyeball worthy. Why do people send this family soooo much stuff!? Seriously. Stop doing it. They don't all this stuff. It's mostly unnecessary JUNK and rarely stuff they actually need. These people just want to hear their name said on Youtube. HOWEVER. They take WEEKS to open this stuff so you'll be waiting a while. I also find that kinda rude. They don't pick up mail at the post office very often so they take up a ton of boxes at their post office. And it's also rude to the people that sent it to not open it right away.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:"Fam mail" days kill me. They are so eyeball worthy. Why do people send this family soooo much stuff!? Seriously. Stop doing it. They don't all this stuff. It's mostly unnecessary JUNK and rarely stuff they actually need. These people just want to hear their name said on Youtube. HOWEVER. They take WEEKS to open this stuff so you'll be waiting a while. I also find that kinda rude. They don't pick up mail at the post office very often so they take up a ton of boxes at their post office. And it's also rude to the people that sent it to not open it right away.
The whole thing just disgusts me. Number one, they don't need shit. Second, they're teaching their kids that they're "special" and people should send them things, just for being them. One of the boys interrupted while Mindy was reading one of the notes. Nice. And Hazy yelling "Mine!" when they opened the castle. "I wanna open it!" No please, no thank you. She's becoming such a spoiled little shit. And the "What the crap!"? Mindy says "Did you just say what the crap?" And Hazy says "Yes" very matter of factly. So, there's a jump cut, but it doesn't look like she was disciplined at all, because they're right back to opening gifts, and she doesn't seem upset in the least.
You can tell how wound up Branden is about it by how much hand punctuation he uses. You just know they got the idea of the PO box from the Greedners. I can just see the conversation: Tyson saying "You won't believe the stuff you get sent! Just open a PO box and watch the expensive gifts roll in! People are so gullible, all we have to do is say we need something, and it comes in the mail!"
Just once, when they're giving their little speech, I would love to hear them say "Thank you so much for thinking of us, and it's so amazing that you want to send us things, but we have all that we need. Letters and drawings are fine, but please don't send gifts. Donate to a homeless shelter. Any gifts sent to us will be donated" Or maybe not have to prompt the kids to say thank you. The gluttony, and the lessons they're teaching their kids are just so wrong.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:
JD386 wrote:"Fam mail" days kill me. They are so eyeroll worthy. Why do people send this family soooo much stuff!? Seriously. Stop doing it. They don't all this stuff. It's mostly unnecessary JUNK and rarely stuff they actually need. These people just want to hear their name said on Youtube. HOWEVER. They take WEEKS to open this stuff so you'll be waiting a while. I also find that kinda rude. They don't pick up mail at the post office very often so they take up a ton of boxes at their post office. And it's also rude to the people that sent it to not open it right away.
The whole thing just disgusts me. Number one, they don't need shit. Second, they're teaching their kids that they're "special" and people should send them things, just for being them. One of the boys interrupted while Mindy was reading one of the notes. Nice. And Hazy yelling "Mine!" when they opened the castle. "I wanna open it!" No please, no thank you. She's becoming such a spoiled little shit. And the "What the crap!"? Mindy says "Did you just say what the crap?" And Hazy says "Yes" very matter of factly. So, there's a jump cut, but it doesn't look like she was disciplined at all, because they're right back to opening gifts, and she doesn't seem upset in the least.
You can tell how wound up Branden is about it by how much hand punctuation he uses. You just know they got the idea of the PO box from the Greedners. I can just see the conversation: Tyson saying "You won't believe the stuff you get sent! Just open a PO box and watch the expensive gifts roll in! People are so gullible, all we have to do is say we need something, and it comes in the mail!"
Just once, when they're giving their little speech, I would love to hear them say "Thank you so much for thinking of us, and it's so amazing that you want to send us things, but we have all that we need. Letters and drawings are fine, but please don't send gifts. Donate to a homeless shelter. Any gifts sent to us will be donated" Or maybe not have to prompt the kids to say thank you. The gluttony, and the lessons they're teaching their kids are just so wrong.

Mindy might thank them for these items, but there is no genuine thankfulness coming from those children at all. Hazy has become majorly entitled and spoiled. She might seem endearing to the KADs and her brothers might let her be bossy, but it's not cute and it will come back to bite them later on. I honestly think they make such a big deal out of opening all of their stuff to get more and more KADs to send them stuff. The amount of money on shipping alone that these people pay is insane. I'm beyond confused why they highlighted her saying that. 3 year olds shouldn't talk like that. They should have made it a point to tell her that she shouldn't say stuff like that. But in reality they showed it TWICE and never did anything about it on camera.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Today's vlog had so many eyeroll worthy moments. Hazy yelling "Yeah! Comment down below!" , and Branden saying "Yeah, she's growing up in the vlogger life", like that is something to be proud of. They must have asked people to comment whether they prefer oceans or pools at least 5 times. We get it. You want viewer engagement. And Branden "I'm literally walking down the middle of the Pacific Coast Highway!" There are sidewalks for a reason, moron. I hope he has to scurry out of the way of a car. So idiotic to walk down the middle of the damn street, when there is a sidewalk. And when he got to the roof, what did he yell? "Holy crap!" Wonder where Hazy got it from?
Hazy _was_ cute when they first started. Now she's just a spoiled little shit. And it's absolutely not her fault. She does what she likes, never says please or thank you, and is apparently allergic to sitting on her bottom. Arrrrgh.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"7.4 million dollar beach house!" Gotta make sure _everyone_ knows how expensive the beach house is! Because that's how we Bingham! It's not like they _bought_ the house.
Freaking showoffs.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:"7.4 million dollar beach house!" Gotta make sure _everyone_ knows how expensive the beach house is! Because that's how we Bingham! It's not like they _bought_ the house.
Freaking showoffs.

That house isn’t even that amazing. The only reason it costs that much is because it’s a beach house. In San Diego. It’s a whopping $1300 per NIGHT.

https://www.vrbo.com/487801
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

On IG of course King Click Bait said they got “devastating news”. Annnnnd they lost a Go Pro in the ocean. All they want is the “sick footage” and the person that finds it can keep the Go Pro. Wow. How dumb.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Do they really think that very many of their viewers are in San Diego, and are going to actually find their GoPro? In the ocean?
The EhBee Family lot their once , and someone found it and returned it to them. But they didn't lose it in the freaking ocean. They lost it at Disney World. Big difference.
And I wish they would just stop with the "we love you so much!" bit. It's so gross.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Hazy is just as bad as the Gardner girls. They went to Legoland and while they were riding on a boat she tried to stand on the seat of the boat. I'm sure if the tour guide hadn't told her to sit down they would have let her stand. Why do all these idiots just let their kids act like animals? She climbs all over stuff just like the Gardner girls too.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:Hazy is just as bad as the Gardner girls. They went to Legoland and while they were riding on a boat she tried to stand on the seat of the boat. I'm sure if the tour guide hadn't told her to sit down they would have let her stand. Why do all these idiots just let their kids act like animals? She climbs all over stuff just like the Gardner girls too.
I'm telling you-- she's allergic to sitting on her bottom, except in a car seat. She stands to eat, to color, do pretty much anything. And they just let her. And don't get me started on her screeching.
Branden was actually surprised that the aquarium was educational. He is a moron. And the hand thing is getting worse.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And no.shock, Hazy may have broken her wrist. Maybe now they will make her sit on her bottom and not constantly stand on chairs and benches and counters.
I wish he would stop talking like a 12 year old Orange County surfer dude. Learn some better words than "savage", "epic", "rad", and "legit". STOP using "savage" to describe everything!
Maybe for their next "Fam Mail" I will send them a thesaurus. (Disclaimer: I know it's against the rules to _actually_ send them one-- but I can _talk_ about it, right?)
And why is he so surprised that everything is made Legos? It's Legoland. And now "Ry-guy" is saying "what the crap?" Great.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:And no.shock, Hazy may have broken her wrist. Maybe now they will make her sit on her bottom and not constantly stand on chairs and benches and counters.
I wish he would stop talking like a 12 year old Orange County surfer dude. Learn some better words than "savage", "epic", "rad", and "legit". STOP using "savage" to describe everything!
Maybe for their next "Fam Mail" I will send them a thesaurus. (Disclaimer: I know it's against the rules to _actually_ send them one-- but I can _talk_ about it, right?)
And why is he so surprised that everything is made Legos? It's Legoland. And now "Ry-guy" is saying "what the crap?" Great.

I’m shocked they actually confirmed it’s broken on IG rather than making us wait until tomorrow’s vlog. Didn’t they say that she was pushed by one of her brothers? Shocking that someone got injured while they were being assholes. Surprised one of the Gardner girls wasn’t first to break a bone while climbing on something and falling. Let’s bet there’s a cameo from them when the Binghams are back in town where Assley is hugging up on Branden consoling him for Hazy’s arm being broken and they bring Hazy some sort of completely inappropriate present they scrounged from a closet to make her feel better.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post, sorry. But yep. Her arm is broken. In today's vlog, she is _walking_ down a slide in sandals. And they just stood there and filmed it. No wonder she broke her arm! I feel really bad for Hazy, don't get me wrong. That really sucks for her. But I totally blame her parents. They don't make her sit down, they let her do whatever she wants, and constantly tell her how beautiful she is, and how cute. I never hear them tell her to sit on her bottom, or not stand on the counter, or not to take ice cubes out of the tray, suck on them and then put them back. Nope. Just "Be savage! You're so cute!"
God, they piss me off.
Oh, and for the creepy username of the day, someone actually has "xoxohazyl" as their IG username. *Shudder* [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... a79638.jpg[/img]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:Double post, sorry. But yep. Her arm is broken. In today's vlog, she is _walking_ down a slide in sandals. And they just stood there and filmed it. No wonder she broke her arm! I feel really bad for Hazy, don't get me wrong. That really sucks for her. But I totally blame her parents. They don't make her sit down, they let her do whatever she wants, and constantly tell her how beautiful she is, and how cute. I never hear them tell her to sit on her bottom, or not stand on the counter, or not to take ice cubes out of the tray, suck on them and then put them back. Nope. Just "Be savage! You're so cute!"
God, they piss me off.
Oh, and for the creepy username of the day, someone actually has "xoxohazyl" as their IG username. *Shudder* [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... a79638.jpg[/im]

Shit like that is terrifying as a parent. Someone having a fan page for my 3 year old would not be ok. But all these YouTube freaks think it’s adorable. It’s creepy AF is what it is. I’m downright disturbed looking through this person’s posts.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Mindy's tears seem real on the vlog today. Branden on the other hand, no so much. I feel like he's the king of the fake water works. He has done it so many times with the drama style forced tears.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Branden brings Hazy candy (of course) and she sees Krew with a bag of cotton candy, and she says "I want cotton candy!" No "please". When Krew gives her a piece, she doesn't say thank you. Now, I would normally give a kid who just got a splint on her broken arm some slack, but she _never_ says please or thank you unless she's told to.
They did a reenactment of the fall. Apparently, ALL of the kids were climbing around on the slide that she was walking down in sandals in yesterday's vlog. The bottom of her sandals are all slippery. No tread at all.
Don't get me wrong-- I feel bad for Hazy. It sucks to break a bone. But I wonder if they learned jack shit from this. Mindy was actually bemoaning the fact that she hadn't had the camera rolling when Hazy fell. And having all the kids climbing on the slide and walking down it instead of sliding down it on (guess what!) her bottom, was a recipe for disaster. But they probably thought it was "savage" until Hazy broke her arm.

Return to “Q-Z”