thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Eww desperate Dani went and bought the exact same jeans as Britney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nvm I lied it was Vanessa of course lol

But I guess won’t be long until she goes and buys the same jeans

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

totally late to the game but finally watching the challenge videos... Dani is straight up just eating the ramen like a meal. The girls keep struggling and she is just like going to town, I dont even mean for it to be rude lol it is just funny.
Vanessa came across as funny to me in the tape challenge and B and V seem to have a natural friendship just the way they interact with eachother in the challenge videos when they arent "putting it on" I could imagine them hanging out Dani just sticks out like a desperate sore thumb.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Her tattoo is so aggressive. It doesn’t seem to fit her personality. I definitely thought she would’ve gone with something a little more dainty and colourful like B’s.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Her editing still drives me nuts, and I’m also surprised she got a tattoo there, that big.. I doubt she gets anymore done to it tbh.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Ugh.. Why does she always film such crappy angles of herself?? Like, I'm sorry but I don't want to see your quadruple chin for 3 minutes straight.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

guineapeegz wrote:Ugh.. Why does she always film such crappy angles of herself?? Like, I'm sorry but I don't want to see your quadruple chin for 3 minutes straight.
Ugh yes. Most people try to hide their double chin, not shove it in people’s face.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My god, her whole family is unfortunate looking. Her brother looks like one of people who grow hair everywhere, and they can’t control it. I hate to say it too but her kids are unfortunate looking.
Brit looks like a flawless queen next to them b

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Dani must’ve read here about her slurping the noodles down in the last challenge because she somehow couldn’t finish them this time.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Anyone else surprised she didn’t go to playlist live with brit? Probably can’t afford it with all that money she spends at target.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

itslove wrote:Anyone else surprised she didn’t go to playlist live with brit? Probably can’t afford it with all that money she spends at target.

She’s so obsessed that she’s probably soooo jealous to see her “best friend” up other people’s asses

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
itslove wrote:Anyone else surprised she didn’t go to playlist live with brit? Probably can’t afford it with all that money she spends at target.

She’s so obsessed that she’s probably soooo jealous to see her “best friend” up other people’s asses

Oh I’m sure. Did Vanessa go? I’m sure that’d actually kill her.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:My god, her whole family is unfortunate looking. Her brother looks like one of people who grow hair everywhere, and they can’t control it. I hate to say it too but her kids are unfortunate looking.

Am I the only one who enjoyed wat Jong her brother? He seems to have more personality than the 3 of those girls. He should replace Vanessa lol.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Bambi_ wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:My god, her whole family is unfortunate looking. Her brother looks like one of people who grow hair everywhere, and they can’t control it. I hate to say it too but her kids are unfortunate looking.

Am I the only one who enjoyed wat Jong her brother? He seems to have more personality than the 3 of those girls. He should replace Vanessa lol.

He needs his own channel. Watch him be 100x more successful than her in less time.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bambi_ wrote:

Oh ya he was definitely fun to watch. Maybe he was putting on an act for the camera but he genuinely seems like a funny guy.

Just not attractive lol

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

So she uploaded again.. a 30 minutes video.. and given her Twitter post we all know she reads here.
SO

Anyone else feel like she is one of those people that just have a smell?

She claims to be financially stable, but I’m not convinced. I feel like she’s trying to convince herself they are financially ok and everything she’s splurged on was justified. She needs to stop talking about finances and move on with the vlog, she’s making herself look like a brat. Just. Stop. Talking. She’s repeated the same thing like 5 times now, don’t worry, we heard you the first time.

What is with mom’s putting those damn romper things on their kids? Jesssss has been doing it and now Dani too, it looks trashy on babies. Stop doing it.

10 minutes in and I can’t watch anymore. Someone let me know how it ends.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I cant watch 30 min
way way too long

I hate rompers on kids. Either you have to take it all off to diaper change, or take it all off to get them on the toilet. My daughter wouldn't be able to wait for me to undress her entire body for her to go pee.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I cant watch 30 min
way way too long

I hate rompers on kids. Either you have to take it all off to diaper change, or take it all off to get them on the toilet. My daughter wouldn't be able to wait for me to undress her entire body for her to go pee.
She could have easily had 3 decent length videos out of that one big one.

The only rompers I’ve ever used for my kid were the ones that snap on the bottom, and she was a little baby. I wouldn’t put them on 1 year +

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she said she’s having about 40-50 guests for her daughters first birthday. A birthday she won’t fucking remember. I get that it’s a big deal, and more for the parents but holy shit. Whhhhhyyy?
She’s just trying to be a super extra, Pinterest mom and she’s not. She’s the Walmart version of it.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:So she said she’s having about 40-50 guests for her daughters first birthday. A birthday she won’t fucking remember. I get that it’s a big deal, and more for the parents but holy shit. Whhhhhyyy?
She’s just trying to be a super extra, Pinterest mom and she’s not. She’s the Walmart version of it.

hahaha a Walmart mom! I love it
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:So she said she’s having about 40-50 guests for her daughters first birthday. A birthday she won’t fucking remember. I get that it’s a big deal, and more for the parents but holy shit. Whhhhhyyy?

Yaaass!

Return to “Q-Z”