thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

Unread post by marshmellow »

FINALLY This dumb shit has her own thread.

For some reason I wasn't able to create one earlier. Now it's here.

Just when I thought there couldn't be anyone more stupid and dumb than Britney, there comes Desperate Dani ! This bitch is so lame , so desperate that she has to creepily copy the most original Britney ! Constantly switching between Vanessa and Britney's ass , she has the vocabulary and pronunciation of a 5 year old (eg she says "birds and bees" for burt's bees) Oh, and they cannot afford an apartment with dishwasher unit but want 4 kids !!

What do y'all think ?
Vr258
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

Unread post by Vr258 »

I hate how she pronounces stuff ... horrible lisp... it annoys me...
Also the "what's In my diaper bag "Video when she bragged about having a MK wallet .... LOL MK is not that special or expensive ..
Calm your tits

Her kids seem well behaved and nice tho compared to her BFFF Britney...
the baby however is not cute at all
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following! I can’t stand her in the other girls videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following! I can’t stand her in the other girls videos.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The whole like "I dont like Britney.. tee hee just kidding you're my girl" is so old. Like we get it. You're friends, how cool.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I am so glad she now has her own thread. I have watched 1 of her videos only. And not all the way thru. I couldn't make it. But I can't stand to see her in V or Brit's videos. She is just trying to get more air time.

Her channel is literally a Britney clone. Target hauls and crock pot meals.... I can only barely handle one Britney. I don't need two!

She also seems like somewhat of a stalker. Squeezing herself into these "famous" Yt lives.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Does she even talk to Banessa anymore? It seems like she is CRAZY about Brittany. Always on her was.

How old is she again? Because she acts like a 14 year old.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I was watching her videos yesterday and omg the list of things she can't pronounce.

also I love how she basically said she met Vanessa in HomeGoods bc they were both looking for Rae Dunn shit. lmao

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

guineapeegz wrote:Does she even talk to Banessa anymore? It seems like she is CRAZY about Brittany. Always on her was.

Seriously I thought she is at least 30. But after I saw "young mommy" in one of her videos I checked and I think she is 1993 born looks older.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Can someone link me to her channel? I recently gave birth and I’ve been out of the loop for awhile

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Happinessnstuff wrote:Can someone link me to her channel? I recently gave birth and I’ve been out of the loop for awhile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSaWAc ... fZ_HHE1Zrg
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

marshmellow wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:Does she even talk to Banessa anymore? It seems like she is CRAZY about Brittany. Always on her was.

Seriously I thought she is at least 30. But after I saw "young mommy" in one of her videos I checked and I think she is 1993 born looks older.
I just watched her "Introduction/Labor&Delivery Story" video and she says that she's 24.. lies. She acts 14 and looks 30.

Supposedly she's been with her husband for 7 years, married for 4 years.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Vr258 wrote:I hate how she pronounces stuff ... horrible lisp... it annoys me...
Also the "what's In my diaper bag "Video when she bragged about having a MK wallet .... LOL MK is not that special or expensive ..
Calm your tits

Mind you, the MK purse she most likely got at ROSS or TJ MAXX that shit costs like not even 30% of the original because it is like some 5 seasons old lol
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Vr258 wrote:I hate how she pronounces stuff ... horrible lisp... it annoys me...
Calm your tits

=( I dont like talking about other babies looks because I have a daughter, but i agree ! Could it be because she's not "chunky" ? She might grow into her looks when she turns one
eleanor+jane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eleanor+jane »

webby wrote:I was watching her videos yesterday and omg the list of things she can't pronounce.

also I love how she basically said she met Vanessa in HomeGoods bc they were both looking for Rae Dunn shit. lmao

WAIT.. really? *That's* how they met?
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

_809lovely wrote:
Calm your tits

=( I dont like talking about other babies looks because I have a daughter, but i agree ! Could it be because she's not "chunky" ? She might grow into her looks when she turns one
Yeah, I think her kids grow into their looks. I saw a picture of her son as a baby and he looks JUST like his sister. So she'll *hopefully* grow into her looks
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

eleanor+jane wrote:
webby wrote:I was watching her videos yesterday and omg the list of things she can't pronounce.

WAIT.. really? *That's* how they met?
yep it's in her Q&A video

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

More like Dani has been scoping out the Rae Dunn aisles waiting or B or V to appear.
Am I crazy or is it sketchy as fuck to befriend someone who clearly watches you and "knows you"? Like I am sure it can happen but I'd be weary of someone approaching me in public saying they watch me and let's be BFFs.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:More like Dani has been scoping out the Rae Dunn aisles waiting or B or V to appear.
Am I crazy or is it sketchy as fuck to befriend someone who clearly watches you and "knows you"? Like I am sure it can happen but I'd be weary of someone approaching me in public saying they watch me and let's be BFFs.
Yeah, she is creepy AF. I don’t know how Britney doesn’t get stalker vibes off of her. She mentions her in like every video! I started watching her Q & A, and it was like two minutes in before she mentioned B. Seriously, Vanessa was crazy for copying Britney, but this is so much worse! It’s like she studied her channel...
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

lagenialester wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:More like Dani has been scoping out the Rae Dunn aisles waiting or B or V to appear.
Yeah, she is creepy AF. I don’t know how Britney doesn’t get stalker vibes off of her. She mentions her in like every video! I started watching her Q & A, and it was like two minutes in before she mentioned B. Seriously, Vanessa was crazy for copying Britney, but this is so much worse! It’s like she studied her channel...
Wasn't it the same with that Leanne chick? She knew that Brittany was somewhere in South Carolina and she probably recognized the Target. Didn't she come up to Brittany one day and as for a photo and bought her flowers or something? Then they met again *WHAT A COINCIDENCE* at the same Target.

Return to “Q-Z”