thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Lol Dani was so not impressed with all the shit Vanessa got her. Especially when Vanessa kept saying that she had to pay her back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Lol Dani was so not impressed with all the shit Vanessa got her. Especially when Vanessa kept saying that she had to pay her back.

I just said this on her thread but damn Vanessa was so freakin rude about that. Dani didn't ask for that crap and now she has to pay from money she obviously doesn't have. I don't like DD much but she should've gone off on Vanessa for mentioning over and over that she has to pay her back. What a "friend". Charging her for something she didn't even want. Insane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Is there any way to get this board put under Britney’s board? Or is that a bad idea lol

I just feel like a lot of people on Britney and Vanessa don’t know how to find this board

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I am not a Dani fan but I felt bad for her in the "it'd be awkward" Vanessa video. the only think awkward was V. Not only did she do the whole pay me back thing but she stole the cherry on the cake... leaving Dani to say she didn't like it
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Not to defend Vanessa but I wonder if Dani has not paid her back for previous things which is why that was so awkward. I have one friend in particular who is obsessed with tea cups and saucers. So when I see one I think she will like, I’ll text her a pic, she will tell me to get it for her. But if I’m not clear and say ‘I need u to pay me back’ she acts like, I gave her present. Perhaps Dani needs to be clear she doesn’t want any more rae Dunn stuff. It was definitely an awkward situation, but there fake friends so neither one of them could be communicating effectively and causing problems. Who knows with them.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Bananasplit wrote:Not to defend Vanessa but I wonder if Dani has not paid her back for previous things which is why that was so awkward. I have one friend in particular who is obsessed with tea cups and saucers. So when I see one I think she will like, I’ll text her a pic, she will tell me to get it for her. But if I’m not clear and say ‘I need u to pay me back’ she acts like, I gave her present. Perhaps Dani needs to be clear she doesn’t want any more rae Dunn stuff. It was definitely an awkward situation, but there fake friends so neither one of them could be communicating effectively and causing problems. Who knows with them.
Didn’t Dani admit in that clip that now she owes her even more since getting that Rae Dunn stuff? Like she was like oh lord now I owe you more. So maybe she already owed her money haha.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Yes. It sounds like Dani needs to say stop buying me stuff!! That’s the sucky part of being in a fake friendship, she might feel like if she offends Vanessa they won’t be friends anymore or anything. I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong, but awkwardness this bad comes from 2 ppl, not just one.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I have an odd feeling that Dani doesn’t always ask v to pick her up stuff thought. That v just does it, thinking that Dani wants it. I’m sure Dani has mentioned in conversation wanting those pieces and v just ran out and bought them without asking Dani. And now she’s expected to pay v back for something she didn’t exclusively ask for.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Here is Dani's comment on V's video. She seems to want to stand up to V but this comment sure makes it seem like V is buying her things without asking
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

(I cant attach any other way today it seems)
Sunflowergirl_5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunflowergirl_5 »

In her what do you assume about me Instagram stories this chick literally said her and her husband hate “double standers” when someone said they assumed she wears the pants in her relationship. I’m fucking howling. I don’t hate her but I hate that there’s so many things she says that she says wrong and probably genuinely thinks that’s what it is. About v buying her stuff, I think it was awkward but maybe Dani owes her money already for some stuff so maybe v just made it clear she needs to be paid for what she got her.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

She is never going to make it big on YouTube because she is a jerk. Someone responded to her assumption thing on IG and it was something Dani didn’t like so she made a point of including the user’s IG handle in her response. I haven’t seen ANY other youtubers do that. She is probably the rudest person I’ve seen on YouTube in my 6 years of watching mommy bloggers.

I also find it funny she has so many compliments about how sweet she is haha!!! And she has so many assumptions made about her with only 4k followers. I bet she sent most of those to herself from a fake account to make it look like she is super popular on IG and YT lol

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:She is never going to make it big on YouTube because she is a jerk. Someone responded to her assumption thing on IG and it was something Dani didn’t like so she made a point of including the user’s IG handle in her response. Image I haven’t seen ANY other youtubers do that. She is probably the rudest person I’ve seen on YouTube in my 6 years of watching mommy bloggers.

I also find it funny she has so many compliments about how sweet she is haha!!! And she has so many assumptions made about her with only 4k followers. I bet she sent most of those to herself from a fake account to make it look like she is super popular on IG and YT lol

I thought the same thing about her including the name! And so many of the same type of response... its just so fake
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:She is never going to make it big on YouTube because she is a jerk. Someone responded to her assumption thing on IG and it was something Dani didn’t like so she made a point of including the user’s IG handle in her response. Image I haven’t seen ANY other youtubers do that. She is probably the rudest person I’ve seen on YouTube in my 6 years of watching mommy bloggers.

I thought the same thing about her including the name! And so many of the same type of response... its just so fake
that was super bitchy. She’s not going to get far like that

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

My eye was twitching watching her unfold all the clothes in sams club and keep on walking, you know damn well she didn’t fold them back up

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 101a7f.jpg[/img]

Lol girl please you know you’re still reading here. Don’t feel sorry for us, we have actual friends that we don’t have to stalk and identities of our own Image

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

lizpuff2006 wrote:

(I cant attach any other way today it seems)
“Plus we are bEstFrIenDs!” Wtf, are they 12? She couldn’t just say friends? Lol

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Sorry but that strawberry banana thing looked like a wonky dick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Anyone know if it’s true Ethan had been vomiting in the days leading up to Charlie’s party, and now everyone else is sick? I read it in the comments of Britney’s newest video but never saw Dani post about Ethan being sick.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blueberries wrote:Anyone know if it’s true Ethan had been vomiting in the days leading up to Charlie’s party, and now everyone else is sick? I read it in the comments of Britney’s newest video but never saw Dani post about Ethan being sick.
I don't know either. I saw it in comments on V's bday video for Charlie. It is no coincidence that V and her kids, and Brit and her family are now all sick. Someone came to Charlie's birthday sick. I have only heard rumors though that it was one of Dani's kids. There were other kids there though... like that annoying Gracie so who knows for sure.

Return to “Q-Z”