Samika Part 3

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by angelfire89 »

opangatay wrote:I know this is a topic for virtually every single YT kid, but thoughts on PJ’s speech in Jenn’s Instagram story right now? She’ll be three next month. I think she might just be at the stage where her parents can understand her but it’s a bit more difficult for others (like us) to understand. It was clearly a full sentence even if it was hard to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I trust Samika to help her. When people brought up concerns about Noah’s speech, they addressed it and talked to their doctor and started helping him succeed. A super rare reaction from YouTubers but much appreciated.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

angelfire89 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:22 am
opangatay wrote:I know this is a topic for virtually every single YT kid, but thoughts on PJ’s speech in Jenn’s Instagram story right now? She’ll be three next month. I think she might just be at the stage where her parents can understand her but it’s a bit more difficult for others (like us) to understand. It was clearly a full sentence even if it was hard to hear.

I trust Samika to help her. When people brought up concerns about Noah’s speech, they addressed it and talked to their doctor and started helping him succeed. A super rare reaction from YouTubers but much appreciated.
I'm not sure if it was with Noah's speech or a different situation- but they even thanked the viewers for the concern. This is extremely refreshing because if people say stuff, it's just because they care and are not looking to shame. I'm glad Samika is more openminded than most youtubers who would attack people by saying stuff like this.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I think PJ might be more difficult to understand because of the tone of her voice and she was under the weather. I really don’t think she’s struggling. I understood her, but I spend most of my day with a two year old. I really wish they would give her more one on one attention. She doesn’t get special outings like Noah. I don’t even think she got another reward for sleeping in her bed all night even though it didn’t seem to be a problem for her. Her first reward wasn’t much of a reward anyways. They still took Ezra so she didn’t get undivided attention.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I never watch these two anymore...I never even see them in my subscriptions. But I randomly thought about them this morning and went to Sam’s IG. Looks like they made up with Daehan? What happened there? I remember being pretty shocked when they had their falling out...but I don’t remember much about it anymore.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

formerctfxcer wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:22 am I never watch these two anymore...I never even see them in my subscriptions. But I randomly thought about them this morning and went to Sam’s IG. Looks like they made up with Daehan? What happened there? I remember being pretty shocked when they had their falling out...but I don’t remember much about it anymore.

I believe they made up a while ago. I'm actually glad because they seemed to have a good friendship, and it's sweet how Daehan is able to make the effort to visit them. I don't exactly remember what caused their falling out (or if they mentioned it), but they never seemed to get back on terms with Tyler. I feel like Haylee and Jenn are friendly on instagram, but that's about it.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:22 am I never watch these two anymore...I never even see them in my subscriptions. But I randomly thought about them this morning and went to Sam’s IG. Looks like they made up with Daehan? What happened there? I remember being pretty shocked when they had their falling out...but I don’t remember much about it anymore.

I believe they made up a while ago. I'm actually glad because they seemed to have a good friendship, and it's sweet how Daehan is able to make the effort to visit them. I don't exactly remember what caused their falling out (or if they mentioned it), but they never seemed to get back on terms with Tyler. I feel like Haylee and Jenn are friendly on instagram, but that's about it.
Yeah I always liked Daehan and how good he was with their kids so I’m happy for all involved! Thanks for the update :)

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Can't believe PJ is 3! She looks beautiful at her little tea party.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Can't believe PJ is 3! She looks beautiful at her little tea party.
It is crazy to me that she’s three. I vividly remember tearing up at how sweet her one year birthday video was. And Ezra will be one just next month! It could be because I check in/watch their vlogs less frequently but I feel like their kids (out of all the YouTube kids they’re associated with or have similar viewerships with) grow up so much faster for some reason. And not just because they’re ridiculously tall!

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

I really wish they'd sit Noah down and let PJ open her own gifts. It's annoying when the older sibling opens the birthday siblings gifts.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Toodles123 wrote:I really wish they'd sit Noah down and let PJ open her own gifts. It's annoying when the older sibling opens the birthday siblings gifts.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
They told him once to back off, but they didn’t enforce it. He was all over her stuff. They should have dressed him for the party too. Everyone else looked nice. I’m glad she got to get her nails done. She doesn’t get special attention a lot. The party looked nice, but cookie with a candle was kinda ridiculous. They could have gotten her a cupcake.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The way Noah was talking about the Pikachu cards was so cute!
I didn't know what a hologram was at his age!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

I can't believe Ez is one! I haven't watched them much since this fall because I had a miscarriage & couldn't watch family vloggers & they hadn't been vlogging a lot anyway. I tuned in from time to time, but Noah has grown up so much! I hope they get PJ in dance, gymnastics, or an art class this summer. I think she would love it. I hope they continue the more frequent uploads where they actually show what they're doing & seem excited about it!
Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milelu89 »

Noah is really athletic and talented, I would say. He doesn't seem to have problems with any activity. But their speech is not very good.

Does anybody know why PJ wasn't allowed to kiss Adam on the mouth? Is it just hygienic reasons or some religious rule? They apologised a couple times so that seemed weird if it's only for hygienic reasons.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Milelu89 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:04 am Noah is really athletic and talented, I would say. He doesn't seem to have problems with any activity. But their speech is not very good.

Does anybody know why PJ wasn't allowed to kiss Adam on the mouth? Is it just hygienic reasons or some religious rule? They apologised a couple times so that seemed weird if it's only for hygienic reasons.
I think just hygienic reasons. After she did it you can hear Jenn say something like, "we don't want to spread germs". Adam is adorable!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Milelu89 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:04 am Noah is really athletic and talented, I would say. He doesn't seem to have problems with any activity. But their speech is not very good.

I think just hygienic reasons. After she did it you can hear Jenn say something like, "we don't want to spread germs". Adam is adorable!
So refreshing after watching all those Griffiths basically French kissing their babies from the moment they’re born. Especially since they all have herpes/cold sores.
Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milelu89 »

I agree, it's really surprising that they think about that for once (compared to other youtubers).
I just thought it might be something about the first kiss which should be special because he said "his first kiss" and Jenn apologised for that.

Does anybody know how they can afford 3 children without a regular job? They don't have a ton of views so I am surprised they are doing well. They are so young and I think both went to college.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Milelu89 wrote:I agree, it's really surprising that they think about that for once (compared to other youtubers).
I just thought it might be something about the first kiss which should be special because he said "his first kiss" and Jenn apologised for that.

Does anybody know how they can afford 3 children without a regular job? They don't have a ton of views so I am surprised they are doing well. They are so young and I think both went to college.
I think YouTubers make a TON of money when they’re big and even if they’re not that big, they probably make a good amount. Socialblade doesn’t give them great numbers but they do a bunch of sponsorships (almost every post on Jenn’s Instagram is sponsored.) Sam streams on Twitch which I’m sure brings in a little bit of money. In last video Sam also mentioned looking for a job, so obviously they are aware that YouTube isn’t carrying them very far.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They do a LOT OF Instagram ads. And Sam has worked with big companies-- Best Buy, McDonald's, etc. And he does his little sneaker business on the side (or does he still?) And they don't spend like crazy. I think Sam has a more pragmatic view than a lot of YouTubers.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:25 am They do a LOT OF Instagram ads. And Sam has worked with big companies-- Best Buy, McDonald's, etc. And he does his little sneaker business on the side (or does he still?) And they don't spend like crazy. I think Sam has a more pragmatic view than a lot of YouTubers.

Yeah they definitely don't spend crazy like other YouTubers. I think they live within their means, and I think their big money makers are the ads like with Best Buy and the other ones you mentioned. I remember when Sam surprised Jenn with that new vehicle for Christmas and it was just so sincere. They really needed a new one and yet they didn't go too outrageous and don't buy random cars and stuff just for the hell of it. I feel like everyone on YT is buying Teslas left and right, lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So am I the only one who thinks that Noah sticking his whole face in the cake that everyone is supposed to eat is no longer cute? I mean, make a little cake he can do that with... And they were both stuffing their faces and talking with their mouths full. I know it's a birthday celebration, but it's so icky. It's my pet peeve, if you can't tell. It just grosses me out so much.
And PJ always looks like a ragamuffin. She doesn't need fancy dresses and hairdos, but brush her hair and get it out of her face. She just seems like an afterthought sometimes. She's not in any sports, or any activities at all, but they made sure Noah got into baseball. It's going to be interesting to see if they have Ezra in sports too while PJ is still on the sidelines.

Return to “Q-Z”