Samika Part 3

samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by samanthaking »

I haven't watched them in awhile but I just watched the birth vlog, and all I can say is it didn't help my baby fever, Sam always does an amazing job on their birth vlogs. Really wished they posted more often.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

My heart broke when i saw poor noah, he doesn't seem to be ok with all this. I'm sure he will come around (he was already happier by the end of the vlog) but man, his disappointment got me in the gut. I'm sure it broke Sam and Jen's heart too.
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

Playsinrain wrote:My heart broke when i saw poor noah, he doesn't seem to be ok with all this. I'm sure he will come around (he was already happier by the end of the vlog) but man, his disappointment got me in the gut. I'm sure it broke Sam and Jen's heart too.
I think he was worried about Jen. When they were talking towards the end, he asked if the baby had hurt her really badly. I think him believing Jen was hurt had him on edge.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

tori wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:My heart broke when i saw poor noah, he doesn't seem to be ok with all this. I'm sure he will come around (he was already happier by the end of the vlog) but man, his disappointment got me in the gut. I'm sure it broke Sam and Jen's heart too.
I think he was worried about Jen. When they were talking towards the end, he asked if the baby had hurt her really badly. I think him believing Jen was hurt had him on edge.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I think so too. He asked Jenn why she was still in that "chair" too (The hospital bed).
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I was searching the name Jennika in google because I was wondering it’s meaning (it’s a unique name!) and the second link down was her old blog from when she was young and leading up to her engagement! There are so many cute pics on there!

What I found interesting was that Matt intending to sign up to the military! Is he in the military now?

I also had no idea how Jen’s mum lived in foster care due to her siblings all turning to drugs and alcohol. She found the LDS church instead.

It was nice to see a young Jens perspective on everything before kids!

http://jennikarae.blogspot.com/?m=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

SunnySide0 wrote:I was searching the name Jennika in google because I was wondering it’s meaning (it’s a unique name!) and the second link down was her old blog from when she was young and leading up to her engagement! There are so many cute pics on there!

What I found interesting was that Matt intending to sign up to the military! Is he in the military now?

I also had no idea how Jen’s mum lived in foster care due to her siblings all turning to drugs and alcohol. She found the LDS church instead.

Jens mum has her own blog, I can’t remember what it’s called but she writes about her childhood, she had a really rough childhood it’s really sad.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

The flashbacks of Noah meeting PJ was so darn adorable, I didn't realize he was that small! The kids are cute, I think Ezra is (so far) a good mix of both kids, I hope they do start to post more regularly.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I couldn't imagine getting engaged after just one year in college, only a year or so out from graduating high school. I always say it, but it's just so crazy to me lol. I'm glad they were such a good match for each other, they got lucky.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

This is kind of random, but does anyone know what "Show Case" is?? I noticed Sam uses it as his username and stuff but I never knew why :D I clicked Jenn's blog and found his profile and he had his contact email as "showcasesam"
ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

SunnySide0 wrote:I was searching the name Jennika in google because I was wondering it’s meaning (it’s a unique name!) and the second link down was her old blog from when she was young and leading up to her engagement! There are so many cute pics on there!

Holy crap, I love the photos she took in high school and college! It's sad she's not using her talent anymore.

Gesendet von meinem TA-1024 mit Tapatalk
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I believe Matt was a Marine.
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

I've noticed this in a few other threads, but why do people have an obsession with blue eyes? Like I notice people saying "I hope my child/their child has blue eyes." or "I hope my child's eyes stays blue." Okbaby, Kkandbabyj, the Shaytards, jessfam etc all have said this before and I'm like why does it matter?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't have a thing for blue eyes or any other color, but-- the combination of dark hair and coloring and blue eyes is just striking. That's what I meant. Noah is just as cute as PJ with his brown eyes. I wasn't trying to say blue eyes are better. Just that the combo with the dark coloring is attention getting. I have hazel eyes, and have never wished they were any other color. My kids have blue eyes, bi it never mattered to me what color they were.
Shay is obsessed with blue eyes and blonde hair because he's weird. I think that whole family has white supremacist tendencies.
I don't watch the other vloggers so I can't say why they are obsessed with blue eyes.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

lmmomSD wrote:I don't have a thing for blue eyes or any other color, but-- the combination of dark hair and coloring and blue eyes is just striking. That's what I meant. Noah is just as cute as PJ with his brown eyes. I wasn't trying to say blue eyes are better. Just that the combo with the dark coloring is attention getting. I have hazel eyes, and have never wished they were any other color. My kids have blue eyes, bi it never mattered to me what color they were.
Shay is obsessed with blue eyes and blonde hair because he's weird. I think that whole family has white supremacist tendencies.
I don't watch the other vloggers so I can't say why they are obsessed with blue eyes.

I think it's just because it's an uncommon pairing making it more striking. I get that sometimes with my colouring as well but I'm the opposite kind of- ginger hair and dark brown eyes. People find it striking cause generally ginger people have lighter eyes
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think Noah is adjusting. This is so sweet![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 5e322a.jpg[/img]

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Noah was so precious in the new vlog! I think he was just overwhelmed and worried about his mom being in pain when he first met Ezra. I think he’s at the perfect age to be a “big helper” and will try to help mom and dad any way he can!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I almost cried when Noah kept talking about crying. Wow! his heart. He seems to be loving Ezra.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Noah is the sweetest!! I honestly watched back the footage of him saying he was going to cry about three times. Oh my heart!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SunnySide0 wrote:Noah is the sweetest!! I honestly watched back the footage of him saying he was going to cry about three times. Oh my heart!

I love Noah. Out of all the YouTube kids, he's always had a soft spot on me. He's so adorable and I feel like he will be just like his dad...and that's a good thing.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

So today is National Children’s Day and a video showed up in my subscription box from the channel, NewNameNoah. It’s a channel about exposing the strange secret rituals that happen in LDS temples and everything that’s messed up with the church. The video that was posted today is about the marches that are happening in Mesa, AZ with the protect lds children organization. http://protectldschildren.org
I never heard of them or their marches until I watched the video. I knew the church was kinda messed up when it came to sex shaming, but I never knew that the force the children to have sexually explicit interviews alone with their bishops. I can’t imagine what happens to some kids. I’m only posting about it here since this particular march was happening in AZ and I thought of Samika. I love these guys, but I hope their careful about who they allow to speak to their kids within the church and not get caught up in obeying and answering to creeps just because of church hierarchy.

Return to “Q-Z”