zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

littlebaby wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:I’ve been wondering this forever now. Who does Penelope get the blonde hair from?
Sam! Her phenotypes are all Sam. I know plenty of people (mainly men I’ve noticed, including my father and boyfriend and of course Sam) who are blonde as children and then their hair darkens to brown as they get older. My mom has been blonde all her life and I’m blonde as an adult now too and it hasn’t darkened. I imagine PJ’s hair might get darker closer to or going through puberty seeing how dark the hair on Jenn’s side is.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7fab74.jpg[/img]

Her hair was actually darker as a baby and got as light as it is now around a year old. I think her facial structure and features are more Jenn though. Once on a boring Sunday I made her eyes and hair brown in photoshop (I really love genetics lol) and she looked soooo much like Jenn. Maybe I’ll do it again and post it here!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a20c61.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
makes sense. Thanks. My hair was also super blonde growing up but it’s now dark brown too.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

PJ's eye shape and nose look like Sam as a kid to me and her mouth or maybe just expressions she makes remind me of Jenn!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I like that Sam keeps mentioning they are getting strict about their budget. So many YT family vloggers buy or get sent things for free and act as though they have endless $$$$ to spend on totally frivolous things. Sure, some do, but I think it sends the worst message, especially to kids who might have parents ON BUDGETS.

YT/SM has become endless #ADs! It only gets worse through the holidays. Instagram is just ad, ad, ad, ad, ad now.

They legit seem more relatable than a lot family vloggers, but they still seem really unorganized. The vlogs have also looked pretty lazy lately. They don't have to be dynamic pieces of art, but it seems like just 3-4 long clips with no real content. It makes me wonder if Sam spends most of his days playing games.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I like that Sam keeps mentioning they are getting strict about their budget. So many YT family vloggers buy or get sent things for free and act as though they have endless $$$$ to spend on totally frivolous things. Sure, some do, but I think it sends the worst message, especially to kids who might have parents ON BUDGETS.

YT/SM has become endless #ADs! It only gets worse through the holidays. Instagram is just ad, ad, ad, ad, ad now.

They legit seem more relatable than a lot family vloggers, but they still seem really unorganized. The vlogs have also looked pretty lazy lately. They don't have to be dynamic pieces of art, but it seems like just 3-4 long clips with no real content. It makes me wonder if Sam spends most of his days playing games.
I think Sam might have an actual job outside of YouTube...maybe marketing of some sorts

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I don’t think Sam would hide a job. They aren’t pretending to be super successful on YT. I think they do well enough with the deals they get. They could be like Britt Null and post an ad everyday, but they tend to do ads with big companies. They could probably quit YouTube all together and just rely on Instagram. They don’t seem to do many sponsored vlogs anymore. Plus their ads on instagram get more views than their vlogs.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is petty, I'm sure, but I wish they would do a better job at keeping PJ's face clean. It's almost always filthy. Do they ever wipe her face after she's eaten?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Noah was in a Walmart ad so they’re definitely making their way around other businesses for income as well. Walmart, McDonalds, Best Buy... not bad.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

lmmomSD wrote:This is petty, I'm sure, but I wish they would do a better job at keeping PJ's face clean. It's almost always filthy. Do they ever wipe her face after she's eaten?

I find that too. Pj is always messy hair, messy clothes and messy face. It's like they just leave her out and let her do whatever she wants. Maybe if they put her in a program 1 Day a week even she'd get out of the house.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

littlebaby wrote:Noah was in a Walmart ad so they’re definitely making their way around other businesses for income as well. Walmart, McDonalds, Best Buy... not bad.

Good for them too, the deserve whatever ad income comes their way. Sam is really talented in what he does.

Also, lets not discount his shoe flipping side hustle. LOL idk what else to call it, but i know he has made some very profitable investments on some sneakers.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Toodles123 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:This is petty, I'm sure, but I wish they would do a better job at keeping PJ's face clean. It's almost always filthy. Do they ever wipe her face after she's eaten?

I find that too. Pj is always messy hair, messy clothes and messy face. It's like they just leave her out and let her do whatever she wants. Maybe if they put her in a program 1 Day a week even she'd get out of the house.

Thank you! I get that she's a busy little girl, but Noah always seems put together. And I also get that that fine hair is hard to keep looking neat. But they can wipe her face. She always has food or dirt on her face.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
littlebaby wrote:Noah was in a Walmart ad so they’re definitely making their way around other businesses for income as well. Walmart, McDonalds, Best Buy... not bad.

Good for them too, the deserve whatever ad income comes their way. Sam is really talented in what he does.

Also, lets not discount his shoe flipping side hustle. LOL idk what else to call it, but i know he has made some very profitable investments on some sneakers.
I don't know how he does that. He seems to be have a knack for picking which shoe is going to sell out and go up in value. I remember some commenter giving him a hard time saying he was "scamming" people. Nope. It's called supply and demand. He sees a trend and if people are willing to pay that kind of money for sneakers, why shouldn't he profit?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

I don't know how he does that. He seems to be have a knack for picking which shoe is going to sell out and go up in value. I remember some commenter giving him a hard time saying he was "scamming" people. Nope. It's called supply and demand. He sees a trend and if people are willing to pay that kind of money for sneakers, why shouldn't he profit?

OMG i remember that too!! Its not a scam at all! If he were selling knock off's, that would be a scam. There is no shame in selling something for what people will pay for it. This isn't gas or water in an emergency situation, he's not price gouging. I assume he is selling them on ebay or some sneaker website i am clueless about, and people are willing to pay top dollar for them. My husband collects baseball cards, has since he was a kid (so. many. baseball cards.. omg...) and they are a profitable investment as well. He bought a $20 box a few years back and pulled a card that he turned around and sold to a whole seller for over $600. He has a card that he pulled last year that people currently have listed on ebay (with bids) for over $2500. I'm BEGGING him to sell it right now but he wants to hold on to it... sorry rambling, but its the exact same principle. It's not scamming!!
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Them doing vlogmas. Good luck. They can't even keep with vlogging at a normal schedule.

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Oh my gosh no wonder poor PJ's hair always looks so dry and unruly, Jen hasn't been properly conditioning it! She finally did in today's vlog and PJ's hair looked so pretty! How do people not know by now a 2 or 3 in 1 shampoo doesn't actually moisturize your hair too...
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

snowbaby95 wrote:Oh my gosh no wonder poor PJ's hair always looks so dry and unruly, Jen hasn't been properly conditioning it! She finally did in today's vlog and PJ's hair looked so pretty! How do people not know by now a 2 or 3 in 1 shampoo doesn't actually moisturize your hair too...
I just watched the vlog. I can't believe she hadn't realized PJ needs conditioner. It looked bad. I can't imagine how it felt. I hope she continues to condition her hair. She looked so much more put together even with crap all over her face.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why did they film PJ with her finger up her nose? It was the intro. It's not like it was something spontaneous she was doing. They could have done another take of her saying "Good morning sweet world".

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh. If you want alcohol poisoning, do a shot every time Jenn says or makes someone else say "gobble gobble".
By about the fifth time, it wasn't cute anymore.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The vlogs seem so unorganized lately. Just clip, clip, clip...end.

Maybe Sam is working elsewhere now. He was really only in the vlog on Thanksgiving Day. Jenn really is filming a lot more now, too. Maybe she's also doing the editing? It just seems like their vlogs look different now, and have for the last few weeks/month.
scottishcherry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scottishcherry »

ewokfan11 wrote:The vlogs seem so unorganized lately. Just clip, clip, clip...end.

Maybe Sam is working elsewhere now. He was really only in the vlog on Thanksgiving Day. Jenn really is filming a lot more now, too. Maybe she's also doing the editing? It just seems like their vlogs look different now, and have for the last few weeks/month.
I was thinking the same. I’m surprised that if Sam has got another job that they haven’t mentioned anything. They’re usually pretty honest with their viewers.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I sort of wonder if Sam did invest in bitcoin and lost a ton of money. I thought it was odd that none of their parents/siblings (except for one sister) came to Thanksgiving. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam's family told him to get a real job and support his family.

Return to “Q-Z”