The Rich Life

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Hey everyone.. I’m surprised this thread isn’t active. I unsubscribed a while ago because I don’t appreciate the click bait and the boring stuff. Why are they moving to FL and did they sell the house to a home builder (they mentioned it before) or did they sell to a direct person/couple? Those dogs are a lot and aren’t really apart of the family. I wouldn’t have been shocked if they did re-home them, but they didn’t. I need the scoop. Lol
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

All these "no budget" hashtags at Gucci, apple store, etc.....so tacky!!!
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Mommy359 wrote:Hey everyone.. I’m surprised this thread isn’t active. I unsubscribed a while ago because I don’t appreciate the click bait and the boring stuff. Why are they moving to FL and did they sell the house to a home builder (they mentioned it before) or did they sell to a direct person/couple? Those dogs are a lot and aren’t really apart of the family. I wouldn’t have been shocked if they did re-home them, but they didn’t. I need the scoop. Lol
I think she said they were selling the house to a brokerage so it would be a quick sale then that company sells it on the market. Hope that made sense I fast forward through most and haven't watched but here and there in awhile (and only for the dad and kids, the mom is rude).

They sent the dogs with a transport company so did keep them. But I don't know why they have 2 of the same breed that is known for being hyper. I also own hunting breeds that have lots of energy but make great family pets. I feel bad for the dogs. They are outside and then they complain that they are wild when they come in and that's why they have to be crated. The mom didn't want to take Oakley but Daniel agreed to work with a trainer in home in Florida. The kids talk about their love for them but are never seen playing with them unless its crying to the camera how much they love them. Sorry end of rant.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:Hey everyone.. I’m surprised this thread isn’t active. I unsubscribed a while ago because I don’t appreciate the click bait and the boring stuff. Why are they moving to FL and did they sell the house to a home builder (they mentioned it before) or did they sell to a direct person/couple? Those dogs are a lot and aren’t really apart of the family. I wouldn’t have been shocked if they did re-home them, but they didn’t. I need the scoop. Lol
I think she said they were selling the house to a brokerage so it would be a quick sale then that company sells it on the market. Hope that made sense I fast forward through most and haven't watched but here and there in awhile (and only for the dad and kids, the mom is rude).

They sent the dogs with a transport company so did keep them. But I don't know why they have 2 of the same breed that is known for being hyper. I also own hunting breeds that have lots of energy but make great family pets. I feel bad for the dogs. They are outside and then they complain that they are wild when they come in and that's why they have to be crated. The mom didn't want to take Oakley but Daniel agreed to work with a trainer in home in Florida. The kids talk about their love for them but are never seen playing with them unless its crying to the camera how much they love them. Sorry end of rant.

Thanks for filling me in. Makes lots of sense.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Using the moving company for clickbait to I see.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I got blocked by them. Lol!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:I got blocked by them. Lol!

Why??

They don't allow ANY comments that are not complete adoration.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sweetiebee wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:I got blocked by them. Lol!

Why??

They don't allow ANY comments that are not complete adoration.
When they posted the dogs on IG and people were confused I said I can understand why people would be confused and not every one knows what a dog transporter is.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Weird that they blocked you.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mommy359 wrote:Weird that they blocked you.
Not at all. The mom talks on her ig stories so bad about subscribers and gets mad if people ask questions. I guess to because that video I replied about was clickbait she was probably thinking that someone would not watch since they didn't get rid of them like it was made to be.
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tmmymcdaniel12345 »

MiloandMax wrote:
Not at all. The mom talks on her ig stories so bad about subscribers and gets mad if people ask questions. I guess to because that video I replied about was clickbait she was probably thinking that someone would not watch since they didn't get rid of them like it was made to be.
This family is so freakin annoying.They act so fake.I wish they go away.They make Florida the greatest place on earth.
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

MiloandMax wrote:
This family is so freakin annoying.They act so fake.I wish they go away.They make Florida the greatest place on earth.
aburger87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aburger87 »

The are so mean to their subscribers LOL it’s actually hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yeah they are very rude to their subscribers. That is why I stopped watching and then tried to give it another go and 2 clickbait videos I fast forwarded through then they had the no budget spending videos. They forget who pays for those videos.
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Tmmymcdaniel12345 wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:
They are full of themselves.I definitely agree with you.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don’t like how they do these shopping trips with no budget. It’s gross. They aren’t raising the kids with realistic understanding. I don’t watch those videos so maybe it’s clickbait/dramatic titles, but I only watch the moving stuff.
aburger87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aburger87 »

Kendal would blow a gasket if she saw this site. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kate Gosselin... that's who Kendal reminds me of. So much. I think Kate was at least pretty frugal and not bragging constantly though.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I can't wait til she's complaining about how hot it is. Right now she's bragging about the weather because its in the 70s.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTQw5c2ZBLE
A house tour is actually something interesting to me regardless if the vogging family is utterly boring or a whacky mess, so naturally I had a look. But it's just a rental in a tight Florida neighbourhood, so nothing special.
From the 9:00 minute mark Kendal is in the car jabbering into the camera: The nervous and overdramatic way she starts about three sentences and then goes halfway off on a fourth one, this woman would drive me nuts!. LOL

Return to “Q-Z”