The Rich Life

NotSusan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Rich Life

Unread post by NotSusan »

How is no one talking about this crazy family yet? Between her using her channel to hawk her Young Living oils and convince Disney as to why they should give their family a free trip while pretending to school between trips to the store and teasing their autistic son because “I know it’s mean, but it’s funny,” this lady is batshit cray. She’s ALWAYS sick with something AND always has a secret that she can’t tell us about which turns out to be nothing. Thank god for her eldest sister wife, oops, daughter, who actually runs the house while she’s so busy playing with her hair trying to look all fabulous on camera.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Re: The Rich Life

Unread post by SnarkySam »

I've seen a couple of their videos:

In one where they had a creepy man in the supermarket taking photos of them but yet they still continues to film and put her kids on the internet and give out details like all their names, surname, what county they live in, and what the front of their house looks like (its in the opening credits of their blogs) - they are just inviting creeps into their lives.

In another one there is a tornado warning and the kids are all terrified and crying and she just filming them and telling them to stop crying - lady stop filming and go and comfort your kids!v
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brynn1130 »

OMG!! Finally, a thread for them. They have one on GG but it is not very active. Kendal so wants to become YT famous! Tons of click bait and you are right...there is always something they can't tell you.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Brynn1130 wrote:OMG!! Finally, a thread for them. They have one on GG but it is not very active. Kendal so wants to become YT famous! Tons of click bait and you are right...there is always something they can't tell you.
I know. I’ve been watching for one forever and just decided to finally start one. Always something she can’t tell us that turns out to be nothing or she doesn’t bother to tell us. Like what happened to them moving and what happened to the TLC talks. And for someone who has found the “cure” for everything, someone is ALWAYS SICK.
And they are ALWAYS trying to get Disney to notice how much they love them to get a free trip. It’s creepy.
I don’t know - therebis just something off about them. Like doesn’t add up.
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Oh, the TLC talks...LOL. They made it seem like TLC reached out to them...no, that didn't happen! There are people that try to find families to pitch to TLC for reality shows...kind of like a head hunter...for reality TV. They were turned down...hahaha...sorry, Kendal.

Are you aware that she used to be an IG Mom? Apparently, they used to use some pretty harsh punishment tactics on the kids. If you goggle her name..you will see there was a board about her when she was an IG mom. It know makes sense why the kids all looked frightened of Kendal! Remember when they had that other You Tuber from CA come and visit? Evie was bawling when this woman left. They had contact with her over FT but this was the 1st time they met her in person. Seemed strange that Evie could make a connection that fast... I feel bad for that poor girl. She seems like a really good kid.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

What? I had no idea? I’m not surprised! I feel like she she has a hate on for Evie but tries to fake it for the cameras. She’s almost passive aggressive about it now and I notice that it’s rubbed off on onto Brynn (sp?).

Also she has made comments like “I know it’s mean, but it’s funny,” meanwhile Hampton is screaming and running. And then she has the nerve to sit on camera and fake tears and wonder why YT is doing this to her and assume it’s because she shows a few clips with her sons with their shirts off. Dear God woman.
I’ve also noticed that the little ones, especially Hampton will call out for Evie for comfort before Kendal almost always. She just seems so cold hearted.
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

Oh Lordy lol I’ve been subscribed and have enjoyed them but now there’s this forum for them? Ohhhh Lordy. Maybe my mind will change with what y’all point out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Right?! She has so many questionable videos!

If you watched the adoption video, she explains that Daniel wanted to adopt and she didn't...but she finally came around to the idea. Daniel parents him, plays with him and takes care of him. And, I agree...Kendal is the last person he goes to when he needs comforting.
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

I’m getting very annoyed with the clickbait. And the essential oils. I feel like maybe the channel is just a way for her to ramp up her sales of whatever the brand of oils is.

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

The click bait is getting worse and what’s with the making people subscribe right away. It’s annoying.

Today she made us wait for “shocking” news about One of the girls that she found out at the dr that turned out to be not all that shocking at all. And of course they are changing their diets again.

Every other month she’s found the new best cure for something.

Oh and I remember that video about Hampton and yes, he definitely takes to Daniel better because Daniel actually takes time with him, plays with him and is much more patient.
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

I can't make it through an entire vlog! They are going to Disney? Last time they went, they left Hampton at home....stating that he would be overwhelmed with the crowds. Sorry, not buying it!
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Holy click bait on today’s vlog. Had to fast forward most of it. The first half was Evie’s BIG surprise which turned out to be a big infomercial for Young Living cosmetics and the second half was from the clickbait. They saw an ambulance but in the thumbnail made it seem as though there was an emergency in their family. It’s getting pretty pathetic. Even for Kendal.
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

And then there’s clickbait today which obviously is for views. Of course they’re not eating tide pods. She is ridiculous! So then, OF COURSE, she has to go into the comments and tell everyone to watch the video because OF COURSE people get freaked when someone mentions eating tide pods.

BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

I'm so glad this thread was made and I finally found it! This mom drives me absolutely nuts! She can't understand why their videos were getting demonetized and then she goes and makes a video like the one today and wonders why people are complaining and says, "Did you even watch the video???" Yeah I watched the video, the video itself wasn't the issue, the issue is the clickbait title and the thumbnail and if she's honestly too ignorant to see the issue in both of those then she should be demonetized. She goes on and on about how healthy they are with the essential oils but I swear they're sick all the time.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

The whole video made no sense. And she got some pretty scathing remarks about it. Even comparing her clickbait to the Slyfox family who I remember her once saying that they’d never be like. But the first half was a complete Young Living commercial that she disguised as a surprise for Evie. Come on, she never just surprises Evie, unless it’s of benefit to her somehow.
And the second half was just plain ridiculous and was connected to her clickbait. And she actually laughed a little when Sebi actually bit down a bit.
But has anyone noticed that the video has been taken down? I wonder if she is redoing it or she got too many complaints?
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

NotSusan wrote:The whole video made no sense. And she got some pretty scathing remarks about it. Even comparing her clickbait to the Slyfox family who I remember her once saying that they’d never be like. But the first half was a complete Young Living commercial that she disguised as a surprise for Evie. Come on, she never just surprises Evie, unless it’s of benefit to her somehow.
And the second half was just plain ridiculous and was connected to her clickbait. And she actually laughed a little when Sebi actually bit down a bit.
But has anyone noticed that the video has been taken down? I wonder if she is redoing it or she got too many complaints?
If you click on the link from their twitter account it states that it was removed by youtube because it violated their community guidelines. And they've had videos removed/demonetized before so you'd think they'd at least be trying to watch what they're doing. I will definitely say that was the worst of their videos for inappropriate clickbait that I've seen and I really don't see how she thought that wouldn't end up negatively with all the scrutiny on family vloggers. Now if she'd titled the video something about discussing the tide pod challenge with her kids, or something, fine... but that was 100% inappropriate clickbait.
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

Brynn1130 wrote:Oh, the TLC talks...LOL. They made it seem like TLC reached out to them...no, that didn't happen! There are people that try to find families to pitch to TLC for reality shows...kind of like a head hunter...for reality TV. They were turned down...hahaha...sorry, Kendal.

Are you aware that she used to be an IG Mom? Apparently, they used to use some pretty harsh punishment tactics on the kids. If you goggle her name..you will see there was a board about her when she was an IG mom. It know makes sense why the kids all looked frightened of Kendal! Remember when they had that other You Tuber from CA come and visit? Evie was bawling when this woman left. They had contact with her over FT but this was the 1st time they met her in person. Seemed strange that Evie could make a connection that fast... I feel bad for that poor girl. She seems like a really good kid.
I googled... and ugh, I wish I hadn't. And I should preface this by saying that I have never been against a spanking when used appropriately (a firm but not aggressive open handed swat to the clothed backside - that's my definition... not a beating, not with a belt or stick or anything else), but when you post a blog stating that you had a full day of "punishment" that wore out your husband, you and your children and you state that the punishment was spanking... that's harsh.

I've lost any respect at this point for this family that I might have thought I could muster.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

BaffledByItAll wrote:
NotSusan wrote:The whole video made no sense. And she got some pretty scathing remarks about it. Even comparing her clickbait to the Slyfox family who I remember her once saying that they’d never be like. But the first half was a complete Young Living commercial that she disguised as a surprise for Evie. Come on, she never just surprises Evie, unless it’s of benefit to her somehow.
If you click on the link from their twitter account it states that it was removed by youtube because it violated their community guidelines. And they've had videos removed/demonetized before so you'd think they'd at least be trying to watch what they're doing. I will definitely say that was the worst of their videos for inappropriate clickbait that I've seen and I really don't see how she thought that wouldn't end up negatively with all the scrutiny on family vloggers. Now if she'd titled the video something about discussing the tide pod challenge with her kids, or something, fine... but that was 100% inappropriate clickbait.
Totally agree. There’s no way she was doing it from a Public Service Announcement perspective and wanted to talk about it seriously. She was using it as a pathetic gimmick for views. That’s why it was at the end of the video also. And I’m so glad YT was on top of it. She is horrible the way she uses her kids for stunts like this.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

BaffledByItAll wrote:
Brynn1130 wrote:Oh, the TLC talks...LOL. They made it seem like TLC reached out to them...no, that didn't happen! There are people that try to find families to pitch to TLC for reality shows...kind of like a head hunter...for reality TV. They were turned down...hahaha...sorry, Kendal.

I googled... and ugh, I wish I hadn't. And I should preface this by saying that I have never been against a spanking when used appropriately (a firm but not aggressive open handed swat to the clothed backside - that's my definition... not a beating, not with a belt or stick or anything else), but when you post a blog stating that you had a full day of "punishment" that wore out your husband, you and your children and you state that the punishment was spanking... that's harsh.

I've lost any respect at this point for this family that I might have thought I could muster.
What?? Mind blown! She still has people making comments on her YT about how they can’t wait to see her on TLC. Like it’s happening and she’s just keeping us all in suspense as to the date. Just like the big move. Bet that’s not happening either. Another way to keep people watching.
I want to say I’m shocked about her being that cruel to her children - punishing to the point of exhaustion but I can totally see it. She laughs when they cry. She shows no tenderness towards them and she’s a legit ice queen. How they were able to adopt I will never know but you can tell that the older kids are terrified of her. Evie always has a tentative look on her face. Like “why are you being nice to me?”
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

She actually took that completely off of her Twitter now. Interesting.

Return to “Q-Z”