warmhearted
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life

Unread post by warmhearted »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... adbb3a.jpg[/img]

In their latest video they're replying to people as if they're 13 years old in an online fight! This is just one of the comments but the others are the exact same or similar. Hahaha! The Obama comment was completely unnecessary and what made it worse was that even the younger kids laughed at it. And I think from the beginning they knew they were going to click bait, even if they put "fail" on the end, the thumbnail still depicts one of the girls opening her bedroom door as if to give a tour. They aren't nice people at all, and their political statements made them look even worse.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

The kids room was blah. I personally didn’t like it.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Quite telling that even with (jump)-watching most videos I actually don't know the name of "the boy", as he is such a background extra in the Kendal-and-daughters show.
Also with a overdramatic mom like Kendal no wonder her 14yo daughter is still scared of the dark, something you are normally growing out of when you're half that age.

Props for having a dedicated home-school room.
aburger87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aburger87 »

warmhearted wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... adbb3a.jpg[/img]

In their latest video they're replying to people as if they're 13 years old in an online fight! This is just one of the comments but the others are the exact same or similar. Hahaha! The Obama comment was completely unnecessary and what made it worse was that even the younger kids laughed at it. And I think from the beginning they knew they were going to click bait, even if they put "fail" on the end, the thumbnail still depicts one of the girls opening her bedroom door as if to give a tour. They aren't nice people at all, and their political statements made them look even worse.
Kendal acts like a preteen with her responses. She needs to learn to ignore the negative comments. I stopped following them on YouTube and Instagram because I couldn’t stand how mean they were to their followers! A lot of who are probably teens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
warmhearted
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by warmhearted »

aburger87 wrote:
warmhearted wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... adbb3a.jpg[/img]

Kendal acts like a preteen with her responses. She needs to learn to ignore the negative comments. I stopped following them on YouTube and Instagram because I couldn’t stand how mean they were to their followers! A lot of who are probably teens!

It's ridiculous. They shouldn't have to defend themselves if they're so certain about their opinions. And the young fans they are responding to (who probably don't know too much about filtering, what to say, what not to say because they're likely very young) might not even understand what's going on because all they know is they were messaged by their "idols".
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

So glad I found a thread about these people. Daniel is totally whipped by his wife. It’s like he doesn’t have his own personality and is terrified to have an opinion. They never ever cook normal food. They always eat out or get take out. And Kendal...wow...what a superbitch!
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have been looking and looking on google earth but cannot find their home. I thought somewhere in Wellington because she said they live outside west palm beach but I can find it anywhere...also not in white pages. What am I doing wrong?
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Found it.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

These people are literally a living meme of snobby rich white people.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

I really don't think I can watch them ( Kendal I mean) anymore. I used to really like them before they got click baity, I have 7 Vlogs to watch and I really don't think I can be bothered sitting through all that crap.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

FlowersTar 68 wrote:I really don't think I can watch them ( Kendal I mean) anymore. I used to really like them before they got click baity, I have 7 Vlogs to watch and I really don't think I can be bothered sitting through all that crap.
Target trip

Bragging

Complaining

Purposeful Brand/logo placement for showing off (particularly Gucci)

Oversized drinks from starbucks.

There, you watched them all.
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tmmymcdaniel12345 »

Kendal is so full of herself.I use to like her at beginning.But I got tired of her talking to much.She kept talking and talking.The problem her kids are being annoying to.Just like her.
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

In the "Did They Make the Florida Cheer Team?" video, somebody's butt (I'm guessing Kapri's) is in the dead center of the thumbnail. Like WHY would you choose a thumbnail showing your daughter's butt to the world? So tacky. They could have at least put the words over it or something.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

This woman is having a major midlife crisis I think. She is obsessed with brand names, she talks like she's 16, she's posting instastories listening to Cardi B, and then pics like this...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aburger87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aburger87 »

Oh goody, bra shopping. My teenager didn’t even want to walk into the bra store. I couldn’t imagine exploiting that shopping trip like they have

littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

Swiss Miss wrote:Found it.
How did you find it? I live in about the same area and I'm so curious how close. LOL.
Hyperspace
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hyperspace »

Really Kendal, Have you no shame? Showing everyone what bras your daughter wears!! You are a disaster of a "Mother". The only thing your kids know is that you do not need a job in life, just swipe a card and like magic you have carp you don't need.
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

These people definitely weird me out. They popped up in my recommended feed and I had never heard of them before. So I watched a few videos because I live in FL and love Disney and stuff. And all I kept thinking was WTF? LOL. And so I came on here, and so glad there was a board to read up on them a little. I'm so glad I'm not the only one creeped out by them. My daughter would be mortified if I even talked about her bra or anything like that. And I was watching 1 episode, it might've been the tornado warning one. And the 2 oldest girls are dancing in the room. I didn't know what ages they were. My daughter, nor any of her friends, would've ever acted that way at 10 YEARS OLD. They would've never wiggled their butts around on camera. And even if they tried to do that, I would've never put that online for the world to watch them bouncing around on the beds and wiggling about. Do they not understand the world we live in, or do they not care? And how do you not teach your children to respect themselves and their bodies and stuff? I'm not saying wrap them in a parka and tell them to not dance, but come on! Am I just too protective or something? LOL.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

AS A REMINDER
YTMD will be OFFLINE
beginning Wednesday 1/16/2019
for 2 - 3 days
as the site undergoes upgrades

More information can be found here...
viewtopic.php?f=139&t=13940

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

littlepinktink wrote:
Swiss Miss wrote:Found it.
How did you find it? I live in about the same area and I'm so curious how close. LOL.
I found the Whole Food store they always talk about near the mall and then looked at the two housing developments very close to it, and based on the shape of the swimming pool I identified the correct area and then it was simply a matter of finding the house with the fire pit in the garden. It’s easily identifiable on google earth. I sound like a stalker, but really I’m not. But we are going to this area of Florida this summer and i was simply curious how close we would be.

Return to “Q-Z”