The Rich Life

NotSusan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life

Unread post by NotSusan »

Brynn1130 wrote:Ok, so...she took the kids shopping with masks to prevent them from getting the flu?

The ONLY reason she doesn't want anyone getting sick is because it will screw up the Disney Trip! If you really cared that much about your kids getting the flu....you certainly would not take them to Disney during flu season......

Hope they smartened up and got a security system! All ya got to do is google her name and within a few clicks you have their address...tada! You are advertising that you are going to be gone and your house already was broken into. What an idiot she is!!!
Part of me doesn’t even believe she got broken into and that someone left that inside door open and didn’t want to admit because of the wrath of Kendal. Nothing was stolen or broken into. It may even have been her. Was good for views.

And I literally just came on to come on to comment about her amazing parenting decision Disney. Now she is taking Hampton out of school for a week so he does t get sick before Disney. What in the hell? So she taking her child out of school for a week to guarantee she can take him out of school for a week and expose him to one of the most germ infested places in the US. DISNEY. Who is to say they didn’t get sick from being there last year? Is she that dim? And since when is vacation a priority over school? I am so so so sick of hearing the word Disney coming from her face.

I almost want to bet that Hampton mysteriously comes down with something just before they leave and can’t go. We all know she doesn’t exactly love being around him. But I think the feeling is mutual.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

NotSusan wrote:Part of me doesn’t even believe she got broken into and that someone left that inside door open and didn’t want to admit because of the wrath of Kendal. Nothing was stolen or broken into. It may even have been her. Was good for views.
Yep. That was also the video that went somewhat viral and gave them a big boost in subscribers. And since then Kendal is full on it with the clickbait crap: A police car driving by in the distance results in a emergencytodayyouwontbelievewhathapped-thumbnail with a Edvard Munch the-scream face shot by her and one of the kids affixed to it.

In reality it's just Kendal every day in her kitchen babbling into the camera about her stupid oils wich are basicly just the liquid equivalent of scented candles. Also Bones has the status of a dog only the daddy owns and likes, the other boy is just the "boy" and family dinner means everybody hangs over or even sits on the kitchen counter instead of eating at the table (no table manners is a cultural pet peeve of mine).

The cannel survives only be reeling in gullible preteens with clickbait. There isn't much else. Meh.
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brynn1130 »

NotSusan wrote:
Brynn1130 wrote:Ok, so...she took the kids shopping with masks to prevent them from getting the flu?

The ONLY reason she doesn't want anyone getting sick is because it will screw up the Disney Trip! If you really cared that much about your kids getting the flu....you certainly would not take them to Disney during flu season......

Hope they smartened up and got a security system! All ya got to do is google her name and within a few clicks you have their address...tada! You are advertising that you are going to be gone and your house already was broken into. What an idiot she is!!!
Part of me doesn’t even believe she got broken into and that someone left that inside door open and didn’t want to admit because of the wrath of Kendal. Nothing was stolen or broken into. It may even have been her. Was good for views.

And I literally just came on to come on to comment about her amazing parenting decision Disney. Now she is taking Hampton out of school for a week so he does t get sick before Disney. What in the hell? So she taking her child out of school for a week to guarantee she can take him out of school for a week and expose him to one of the most germ infested places in the US. DISNEY. Who is to say they didn’t get sick from being there last year? Is she that dim? And since when is vacation a priority over school? I am so so so sick of hearing the word Disney coming from her face.

I almost want to bet that Hampton mysteriously comes down with something just before they leave and can’t go. We all know she doesn’t exactly love being around him. But I think the feeling is mutual.
Wait...do you really think they would stay home if Hampton got sick??? I bet she would leave him with someone or, she will just drag her sick kid to Disney. We went to Disney last April over our school vacation...was I a tad worried that my kid would get sick...yes! BUT, I would have never pulled her out of school over that concern..b/c I value my childs education :-)

I also agree that there may not have been a break in...who breaks in and takes nothing! Good point!
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Brynn1130 wrote:
NotSusan wrote:

Wait...do you really think they would stay home if Hampton got sick??? I bet she would leave him with someone or, she will just drag her sick kid to Disney. We went to Disney last April over our school vacation...was I a tad worried that my kid would get sick...yes! BUT, I would have never pulled her out of school over that concern..b/c I value my childs education :-)

I also agree that there may not have been a break in...who breaks in and takes nothing! Good point!
No, I think they would leave him home like last time. That way Kendal doesn’t have to “deal with him,” and can just run around the park on her own agenda.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

I swear that she is reading here. The day after we post, she literally responds by trying to correct (over-correct) the behaviour). One day she hugged Evie and Brin (super awkward, just a couple days ago she did an update on how impressed she was with Hampton with his progression as if she was really involved and had a connection but it still seems forced and he wanted nothing to do with her. She has used direct quotes from here also.
And yahoo, she is vlogging Disney. Lucky viewers get to see her pout when she doesn’t get her way or gets a migraine. Good Lord, how’s she she going to eat special diet while she’s there? And how is she going to manage now that she didn’t receive the proper bracelet. I thought she was going to have a complete meltdown with that. She probably saved it for off camera. I don’t expect Disney to be the “happiest place on earth,” and Daniel had better have tough skin and earplugs. All I’m sayin’
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

NotSusan wrote:I swear that she is reading here. The day after we post, she literally responds by trying to correct (over-correct) the behaviour). One day she hugged Evie and Brin (super awkward, just a couple days ago she did an update on how impressed she was with Hampton with his progression as if she was really involved and had a connection but it still seems forced and he wanted nothing to do with her. She has used direct quotes from here also.
And yahoo, she is vlogging Disney. Lucky viewers get to see her pout when she doesn’t get her way or gets a migraine. Good Lord, how’s she she going to eat special diet while she’s there? And how is she going to manage now that she didn’t receive the proper bracelet. I thought she was going to have a complete meltdown with that. She probably saved it for off camera. I don’t expect Disney to be the “happiest place on earth,” and Daniel had better have tough skin and earplugs. All I’m sayin’
Disney is very good with allergens or preferred diets!!! So if she’s really into this vegan thing, it’ll be interesting to see if it sticks at Disney. They make it easy! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:
NotSusan wrote:I swear that she is reading here. The day after we post, she literally responds by trying to correct (over-correct) the behaviour). One day she hugged Evie and Brin (super awkward, just a couple days ago she did an update on how impressed she was with Hampton with his progression as if she was really involved and had a connection but it still seems forced and he wanted nothing to do with her. She has used direct quotes from here also.
Disney is very good with allergens or preferred diets!!! So if she’s really into this vegan thing, it’ll be interesting to see if it sticks at Disney. They make it easy! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well she she mention that she is a part time vegan. I think it was yesterday’s vlog maybe. She’s vegan for lunch. I don’t think she actually understand what a vegan is. She’s just plain nutty.
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

More click bait....and, I lol when Kendal said "someone recognized us!" "I was wondering how long that would take!"........Oh pulease!!!!
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Brynn1130 wrote:More click bait....and, I lol when Kendal said "someone recognized us!" "I was wondering how long that would take!"........Oh pulease!!!!
SERIOUS clickbait - go watch our old vlogs. Give me a break. That’s twice. I read the whole YouTube guide on how vloggers get paid. And one of the ways is how their viewers are users their other social media platforms and if they immediately click on similar or suggested vlogs or go back and watch already posted vlogs. So it’s very intentional - her sudden reminiscing and it’s so BS.
xxinghamfam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by xxinghamfam »

Kendall seems like a very stuck up person from all the things I've seen. Their family is very boring. I don't understand how they have so many subscribers?
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

xxinghamfam wrote:Kendall seems like a very stuck up person from all the things I've seen. Their family is very boring. I don't understand how they have so many subscribers?
Yeah you’re right actually. It’s the same routine, minus the change in her diet every other week but do you think her following are other Christian homeschooling oil lovers? I don’t get it either.
What happened to their big announcement about “vlogging Disney?”
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

If this is a "We're Moving to Florida" announcement I'm laughing my butt off...
Mamakate1981
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mamakate1981 »

She makes me sick! In a previous vlog Evie is devastated by her eyebrows being too thin! Then they go and make a clickbait photo of Evie without eyebrows! How sick can they be? And the only reason Evie cares so much is because her mother made a big deal about her eyebrows and pushed her into getting them waxed the first time when Evie didnt seem to care about them. I though it couldn't possibly get worse after they had clickbait about seeing dead horses but I was wrong. I have a 13yr old too and I would never even consider doing anything close to that! It honestly made me cringe!
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

I don’t even know if I can hate watch this family anymore. Their vlog titles are so predictably clickbait and the way the dragggggg the most mundane and ridiculous topics out is too much. Ken-dull - even your magic oils can’t save you. Though it must be about time for another random/not so random move update/non-update. Hahaha. And put a shirt on that son of yours.
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

NotSusan wrote:I don’t even know if I can hate watch this family anymore. Their vlog titles are so predictably clickbait and the way the dragggggg the most mundane and ridiculous topics out is too much. Ken-dull - even your magic oils can’t save you. Though it must be about time for another random/not so random move update/non-update. Hahaha. And put a shirt on that son of yours.
Like yesterdays vlog? Mysterious sickness? That has been going on for weeks, then she said it started at Disney...which was a week ago? huh Pedi said it's a tick...so, your kids are crazy just like you, Kendal? lol Oh, and then how she hasn't had a migraine in 3 weeks due to her magic oils. I call BS it was 2 months ago where she was down and out from a migraine. I don't how she does it, but she deletes every negative comment...got to protect that shiny image!
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Brynn1130 wrote:
NotSusan wrote:I don’t even know if I can hate watch this family anymore. Their vlog titles are so predictably clickbait and the way the dragggggg the most mundane and ridiculous topics out is too much. Ken-dull - even your magic oils can’t save you. Though it must be about time for another random/not so random move update/non-update. Hahaha. And put a shirt on that son of yours.
Like yesterdays vlog? Mysterious sickness? That has been going on for weeks, then she said it started at Disney...which was a week ago? huh Pedi said it's a tick...so, your kids are crazy just like you, Kendal? lol Oh, and then how she hasn't had a migraine in 3 weeks due to her magic oils. I call BS it was 2 months ago where she was down and out from a migraine. I don't how she does it, but she deletes every negative comment...got to protect that shiny image!
Hasn’t she been rotating through each child with random illness vlogs? And yes, I noticed that too. No negative comments! Everyone loves them. How? There’s something so not right.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

I bet she has a spreadsheet for her interchangeable daily clickbait topics. :D

Anyway, the kids are cute, the Dad seems to be a nice guy, and the whole family has the potential for simple but interesting daily vlogging. It's just sad that the mom is such a up-to-11 fake drama dolt, and basicly ruins that potential again, all by herself.
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

NotSusan wrote:
Brynn1130 wrote:
Hasn’t she been rotating through each child with random illness vlogs? And yes, I noticed that too. No negative comments! Everyone loves them. How? There’s something so not right.
Well! I was up at 4:30 this morning and went to look at comments from yesterdays vlog...someone commented "You are not rich, you should change your channel name" Kendal comments "Read the description, b/c you look dumb".... :-o Under that were some negative comments. I am sure they are gone now!! I do think all the kids seem like good kids....I think Daniel is just as crazy as Kendal but hides it better!! lol Evie is my favorite....she seems so sweet...and not a typical 13 year old!
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

I like Evie too. I always so bad for her. She seems to be taken a bit advantage of and even Her sisters are rude to her.
Soooo there’s been some negative comments on the YT site and Kendall is not handling them well. Apparently she’s getting lip injections. Today she got eyelash extensions. So glad pimping out her kids and oils is paying well.
And you guessed it. Another trip to the doctor. Absolute emergency.
Arghhhhh
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

NotSusan wrote:I like Evie too. I always so bad for her. She seems to be taken a bit advantage of and even Her sisters are rude to her.
Soooo there’s been some negative comments on the YT site and Kendall is not handling them well. Apparently she’s getting lip injections. Today she got eyelash extensions. So glad pimping out her kids and oils is paying well.
And you guessed it. Another trip to the doctor. Absolute emergency.
Arghhhhh
I have not watched the latest vlog but from the thumb nail....her eye lashes look horrible!!!! Lip injections? Oh gawd!

Return to “Q-Z”