The Rich Life

Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Re: The Rich Life

Unread post by Apm1993 »

I see Daniel “teaching” Hampton going HORRIBLY wrong. The very little bit showed today portrays the lack of consistency and disengagement. If Hampton was having trouble with the first activity, that likely would have been a good learning curve to overcome. Instead of Daniel putting the camera down and patiently working with Hampton, he just had him quit altogether and go to ABC Mouse. It’s sad because I just love watching Hampton. I hope they ultimately decide to put him in a charter school or even public school with professionals.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

I do not understand how these people can afford to spend so much money. Does You Tube really pay so well that they can afford to shop at pricey supermarkets, do ‘no budget challenges’, buy annual passes to Disney, furnish a house, eat out twice a day, enroll kids in sports, shop relentlessly? How much would a family with 1million subscribers earn per month?
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I’d love to know what they are making as well. It truly doesn’t make sense and I don’t even watch them. I only watch for certain things like when they moved.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ Just from the ads it's currently 2 to 5 USD per 1'000 views, but for the actual payout Youtube will only count the views you get inside the first 48 hours after posting a video. Also Youtube payouts are quite random, there is no control or traceability on how the actual sum is calculated.

The R Life videos have views that are hovering between 50'000 to 130'000 = Which gives them anything between 100 to 650 USD per video.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Yesterday I watched the "Sandcastle challenge" video, just a few minutes after the upload. - And there was about half a minute of footage of Kapri bottomless on the rear seat whilst Kendal filmed herself in the car, when they drove back from the beach. With Kapris nude private parts on full view.

I was just baffled. How the fuck can you miss something like that during editing? - I commented on the video and also sent a email to warn her, and it seems Kendal has now reuploaded the video with that part gladly cut out. Now the scene in the car is shorter and she only included footage when Kapri has her foot infront of her private parts, which is still sketchy though.

The video had atleast 1500 views before she took it down. - Youtube parents...
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

lip wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:56 am Yesterday I watched the "Sandcastle challenge" video, just a few minutes after the upload. - And there was about half a minute of footage of Kapri bottomless on the rear seat whilst Kendal filmed herself in the car, when they drove back from the beach. With Kapris nude private parts on full view.

I was just baffled. How the fuck can you miss something like that during editing? - I commented on the video and also sent a email to warn her, and it seems Kendal has now reuploaded the video with that part gladly cut out. Now the scene in the car is shorter and she only included footage when Kapri has her foot infront of her private parts, which is still sketchy though.

The video had atleast 1500 views before she took it down. - Youtube parents...

Ah ha! That’s why they took it down! I watched the video but didn’t notice anything....why was the child naked in the car anyway!? Her instagram live today is all about challenges and why people should still watch their vlogs. They must be feeling the pinch because of too few views
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don’t know how they have so many subscribers. I don’t enjoy them. I only watched the moving stuff, the new pets and that’s about it.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

The mom is seriously a bitch. She’s on Instagram saying how she’s MAD at followers bc they haven’t watched the new video. Newsflash, you walking around Disney and asking Siri to decide on a ride, food or what ridiculous gift you’re going to buy today is boring as hell. She’s replied back to a couple people too and just seems condescending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Siimplycraziie wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:47 am The mom is seriously a bitch. She’s on Instagram saying how she’s MAD at followers bc they haven’t watched the new video. Newsflash, you walking around Disney and asking Siri to decide on a ride, food or what ridiculous gift you’re going to buy today is boring as hell. She’s replied back to a couple people too and just seems condescending

Thank you for posting here! She really is a bitch! I saw her replies and she is condescending. Most of her followers are kids and they’re apologising to her for not having watched the vlog and promising to watch once they have time. It’s just wrong!
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kendal is a cow. She’s always on her phone in the videos. She’s always grooming herself and acting for the camera. I don’t believe she’s sincere. She says YT isn’t her only source of income but didn’t Daniel quit his job? Maybe he plays on the stock market but there is no way they can afford the lifestyle they lead through YouTube income alone
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Siimplycraziie wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:47 am The mom is seriously a bitch. She’s on Instagram saying how she’s MAD at followers bc they haven’t watched the new video. Newsflash, you walking around Disney and asking Siri to decide on a ride, food or what ridiculous gift you’re going to buy today is boring as hell. She’s replied back to a couple people too and just seems condescending

Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think how YT works is that it's more beneficial financially and in terms of promotion (as in popping up on people's recommended list) if the Vlogs are seen within the first couple of hours of them being posted
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Do they ever put out relatable content? Because “Let’s throw some darts at a bunch of shops and then go spend a shit ton of money for no reason” sure as hell isnt relatable. It’s gross.

Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Siimplycraziie wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:18 am Do they ever put out relatable content? Because “Let’s throw some darts at a bunch of shops and then go spend a shit ton of money for no reason” sure as hell isnt relatable. It’s gross.

I know, right...300usd plus all the shopping. They must have so much money. We have a decent income from a proper job and could not afford the lifestyle they lead. Nor would we spend money like they do. Every video they spend money on items they claim they need...food, clothes etc. And sure, everyone needs to eat and be clothed. But not so extravagantly as they demonstrate. They claim to try to eat healthily but it is so far from the truth. Buying a salad in a fast food restaurant doesn’t make it healthy. Everyone knows that fast food restaurant salads are full of salt. And while the younger kids can still get away with it it, the eldest girl needs to take care.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yet another shopping challenge. These people are so boring. I’ve unsubscribed from their channel too. I can do without watching more shopping videos in Florida. I originally subscribed thinking I would get loads of insider tips on great places to visit (nature parks, boardwalks in the Everglades, not mainstream restaurants etc) because we are going to The palm beach area this summer but all I’ve seen is theme parks, Starbucks, the shopping mall and whole foods.
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

Now they're rehoming their dogs. Why am I not surprised? She claims they "don't have enough room to run around" because the "backyards in Florida are small" but maybe if they stopped spending so much time at Target and doing stupid challenges they could take them to a dog park or somewhere like that to play and run around. Hopefully the dogs will get a better home now where the owners actually care for them but I feel so bad for the dogs as rehoming can be such a traumatic experience for them.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

thealiengirlkathryn wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:55 pm Now they're rehoming their dogs. Why am I not surprised? She claims they "don't have enough room to run around" because the "backyards in Florida are small" but maybe if they stopped spending so much time at Target and doing stupid challenges they could take them to a dog park or somewhere like that to play and run around. Hopefully the dogs will get a better home now where the owners actually care for them but I feel so bad for the dogs as rehoming can be such a traumatic experience for them.
They don’t walk those dogs at all. They expect them to raise themselves and then complain that the dogs don’t know how to behave.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

thealiengirlkathryn wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:55 pm Now they're rehoming their dogs. Why am I not surprised? She claims they "don't have enough room to run around" because the "backyards in Florida are small" but maybe if they stopped spending so much time at Target and doing stupid challenges they could take them to a dog park or somewhere like that to play and run around. Hopefully the dogs will get a better home now where the owners actually care for them but I feel so bad for the dogs as rehoming can be such a traumatic experience for them.
They don’t walk those dogs at all. They expect them to raise themselves and then complain that the dogs don’t know how to behave.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

The endless TikTok videos are boring. In fact the family is boring. Their kids have no friends (she made some snide remark on Instagram to some child who says that their mom doesn’t play with them and they play with their friends instead....she said ‘I’m sorry you don’t have such a close relationship with your mom’. Way to go about making that child feel insecure!!
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

They are getting a new dog
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

Mommy359 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:13 pm They are getting a new dog
They're disgusting. Dogs are not disposable. I wonder how long it will be before they rehome the new dog like they're doing to their current dogs.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:

Return to “Q-Z”