The Rich Life

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Rich Life

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Hallie Derosa wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:08 am Did any one see the latest vlog? Toilet paper challenge?
I never clicked on it has any one watched it
Seriously Kendall when people need it you hoard it and do a challenge your sick
I just watched it.. the challenge was Kendal and Kapri against (mind blank) the Dad and Seb... who could find toilet paper first. They went to Target, Publix, Whole Foods and CVS... they found none but got 2 boxes of tissues. If they really need toilet paper and sanitizer and such... and they were smart, they would go early in the morning, when the shipments come in. But, you know... we're talking about Kendal... she probably sleeps til lunch time, and that's why they always are seen getting lunch.

Also, again with her "we support local businesses because we just love all these places" I am like "Giiiiirl, you never cook at home, you always eat out... so, of course you support local businesses! How else would you guys eat?" And yet again, Kendal ate *gasp* REAL GLUTEN FILLED BREAD! DUN DUNN DUNNNNNNNN!!!! And she never once complained of a tummyache or any other issues! She didn't even have a reflux cough in today's vlog! I was shocked!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

443B88F2-D69D-4E20-A596-BDD47DE41336.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:45 pm
Hallie Derosa wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:08 am Did any one see the latest vlog? Toilet paper challenge?
I just watched it.. the challenge was Kendal and Kapri against (mind blank) the Dad and Seb... who could find toilet paper first. They went to Target, Publix, Whole Foods and CVS... they found none but got 2 boxes of tissues. If they really need toilet paper and sanitizer and such... and they were smart, they would go early in the morning, when the shipments come in. But, you know... we're talking about Kendal... she probably sleeps til lunch time, and that's why they always are seen getting lunch.

Also, again with her "we support local businesses because we just love all these places" I am like "Giiiiirl, you never cook at home, you always eat out... so, of course you support local businesses! How else would you guys eat?" And yet again, Kendal ate *gasp* REAL GLUTEN FILLED BREAD! DUN DUNN DUNNNNNNNN!!!! And she never once complained of a tummyache or any other issues! She didn't even have a reflux cough in today's vlog! I was shocked!
In her latest Disney video she says she’s incorporating a small amount of gluten into her diet
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:08 pm Even with the whole US at home and on the internet their views for the past few weeks are very low! Today’s toilet paper video got a new title and thumb nail change 😂 sorry riches, even us “poor women” sitting on the couch eating Cheetos don’t want to watch your videos!! KARMA
I saw that! I guess she got too much backlash from people who claimed she was wasting toilet paper...her original thumbnail Was totally misleading
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Buyingsubsgate2019 »

Swiss Miss wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:21 am 443B88F2-D69D-4E20-A596-BDD47DE41336.jpeg
Wow!! What a cow. Rude to the bone.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

She’s a well if I’m going to say what I want I’ll probably get in trouble!!!!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Swiss Miss wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:22 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:45 pm

In her latest Disney video she says she’s incorporating a small amount of gluten into her diet
Which she always has been :P :love2:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

2015Girl wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:48 pm She’s a well if I’m going to say what I want I’ll probably get in trouble!!!!
She's an amazing wonderful Christian woman, who would never think to say or do anything rude towards another human being? Is that what you were going to say? :giggle:
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SweetXarah »

SweetXarah wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:25 pm
Hallie Derosa wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:06 pm Is it Just me or is Kendall making fun of the hording situation? and Covid 19 in general? I dont even watch a full vlog i skip through she is so annoying
She's been making fun of the whole thing. ...Let me drop down to her level for the next few lines and then I'll get back to the covid-19.

She gets botox between her eyes, but underneath her eyes are all lumpy & bumpy. She has large brown moles or something on her face (like a witch). She pencils her eyebrows in way too dark (like a clown), not to mention, they are clearly stencils and now that she had her lips plumped she really does look like a horse face with that HUGE forehead (receding hairline?)!

Okay, now for her latest covid-19 diss. Doesn't this lady know that anyone younger than 55 can carry (without symptoms) and infect anyone older than 55? They are so stupid! ...and "all the things" lol.

Oh, and she DOES read here. Pretty soon she'll be posting something about being proud of her daughter's accomplishment (hahaha, cheer?) or she'll be posting how good Hampton's doing in speech therapy. Kendal? Can you get those GROWN boys out of a baby stroller already?

This family is so messed up!!
I TOLD YOU SHE WOULD BE POSTING A VIDEO ABOUT HOW WELL HAMPTON'S DOING! Only problem is, um...he isn't. He can't talk. He doesn't even know his numbers for God's sake!
Here's some more predictions: She's gonna get bangs to cover up her Frankenstein forehead and her and Jethro are going to be posting a Covid-19 drama emergency or some other kind of emergency soon, bcus her views are dropping. Fact is, they have absolutely nothing to vlog about, lol! Nobody has a life outside of that house. Oh dear narcissistic Kendal, ...good parents prepare their children for life. All you and Jethro have prepared them for is a screwed up reality of it. YOU are the one who should "get a life" my sweet, a realistic one.
PS: I'm neither angry nor grumpy and I absolutely LOVE my life :) ...my beautiful full life, filled with family (parents) and friends and co-workers. NONE of which you have, right? hahahahaha - I'll let you get back to your TikTok, Instagram or YouTube life now honey, have a great day!
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

SweetXarah wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:43 am
SweetXarah wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:25 pm
Hallie Derosa wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:06 pm Is it Just me or is Kendall making fun of the hording situation? and Covid 19 in general? I dont even watch a full vlog i skip through she is so annoying
She's been making fun of the whole thing. ...Let me drop down to her level for the next few lines and then I'll get back to the covid-19.

She gets botox between her eyes, but underneath her eyes are all lumpy & bumpy. She has large brown moles or something on her face (like a witch). She pencils her eyebrows in way too dark (like a clown), not to mention, they are clearly stencils and now that she had her lips plumped she really does look like a horse face with that HUGE forehead (receding hairline?)!

Okay, now for her latest covid-19 diss. Doesn't this lady know that anyone younger than 55 can carry (without symptoms) and infect anyone older than 55? They are so stupid! ...and "all the things" lol.

Oh, and she DOES read here. Pretty soon she'll be posting something about being proud of her daughter's accomplishment (hahaha, cheer?) or she'll be posting how good Hampton's doing in speech therapy. Kendal? Can you get those GROWN boys out of a baby stroller already?

This family is so messed up!!
I TOLD YOU SHE WOULD BE POSTING A VIDEO ABOUT HOW WELL HAMPTON'S DOING! Only problem is, um...he isn't. He can't talk. He doesn't even know his numbers for God's sake!
Here's some more predictions: She's gonna get bangs to cover up her Frankenstein forehead and her and Jethro are going to be posting a Covid-19 drama emergency or some other kind of emergency soon, bcus her views are dropping. Fact is, they have absolutely nothing to vlog about, lol! Nobody has a life outside of that house. Oh dear narcissistic Kendal, ...good parents prepare their children for life. All you and Jethro have prepared them for is a screwed up reality of it. YOU are the one who should "get a life" my sweet, a realistic one.
PS: I'm neither angry nor grumpy and I absolutely LOVE my life :) ...my beautiful full life, filled with family (parents) and friends and co-workers. NONE of which you have, right? hahahahaha - I'll let you get back to your TikTok, Instagram or YouTube life now honey, have a great day!

Funny, I was going to post something very similar. Hampton wasn’t being silly....he is lacking an education. She claims he’s been in speech therapy since he was 12 months and that they’ve taken over a month break and that he’s now so refreshed. I do not believe for one minute that Hampton is in speech therapy. Perhaps he’s doing some sort of online speech module but it most definitely is not proper therapy. He is not making any progress speech wise. He clearly doesn’t even know basic things like numbers, colors, letters. The woman who argued with Kendal in the YouTube comments was correct. Failing to provide the necessary education for your child is neglect.

I too am happy in life. I’ve been married for many many years. Our children are great. Despite them being teenagers and displaying typical teenage behavior...(moody etc) they are otherwise on the right track in life...education wise, sports wise, socially etc. We have no worries about them. We are not unhealthy unfit nor overweight. I admit to eating potato chips and pizza once a week. French fries are a treat (maybe once every 6 or 8 weeks). We travel a lot (obviously not at the moment or for the foreseeable future). And best of all....I’m usually able to plan my grocery shopping that I don’t need to ‘run to the grocery store’ EVERY SINGLE DAY
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

I have one more prediction:
After she reads my post, she’s going to do a boohoo video about how she’s not perfect, how hurtful words can be and how we shouldn’t point out flaws, blah, blah, blah. She’ll post it in true narcissistic form, so that all her little 12 yr. old followers can tell her how beautiful she is. Just watch, mark my words. What she’ll leave out, is all of HER nasty comments. Narcissists love to play innocent.
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

They’re due for a “rushed in” clickbait title of a chosen child at the dr. I can see if now “rushed in... IS IT THE VIRUS 😷
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

52BDA7B2-11DE-45E5-9EC9-00C8B923BB64.png
A2CC1C0A-3F55-4DF1-B311-182ADC7E0F4D.png
Her tick tocks are sickening!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Those lips
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Swiss Miss wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:57 am Those lips
Giraffe lips hahaha or camel.. it's always what I think of when I see her lips now.

She needs to stop with her talk about communist country crap... America is far from it. The President is trying to keep everyone safe and healthy as he can... and this vile woman scream COMMUNISM :? :scratch:
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here she is showing all kinds of stupid:
CC714698-3818-4D4D-8A43-D6F9DAF49C29.jpeg
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Swiss Miss wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:13 pm Here she is showing all kinds of stupid:

CC714698-3818-4D4D-8A43-D6F9DAF49C29.jpeg
She really is a special kind of stupid, isn't she... smh
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

The stuff of nightmares!!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

SweetXarah wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:30 pm Image
Why does anyone even wear shorts that short? You may as well just go out in your bathing suit or underwear at that point. I dunno... maybe I am just more conservative in my clothing choices? But she also lets her daughters wear shorts that short as well... and that's just wrong, for this church going family!

What religion are they anyway?

Return to “Q-Z”