The Rich Life

BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

Oh my heck... I lost my password a while back and have been AWOL, but LAWD y'all! The second I saw today's post I was thinking to myself, SERIOUSLY? The break-in that wasn't again????? She's gonna stretch that as far as she possibly can.
cookiequeen0
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cookiequeen0 »

Did anyone watch their hurricane live stream? I don't really know this family, but they're overdramatic af. First they claim that they love storms but then literally 1 minute later they're crying in the bathroom. the second oldest daughter (I think) is the most obnoxious person in the family, acting like a know-it-all. Sorry for the rant, I always give this family a second chance but this really turned me off from them.
Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

cookiequeen0 wrote:Did anyone watch their hurricane live stream? I don't really know this family, but they're overdramatic af. First they claim that they love storms but then literally 1 minute later they're crying in the bathroom. the second oldest daughter (I think) is the most obnoxious person in the family, acting like a know-it-all. Sorry for the rant, I always give this family a second chance but this really turned me off from them.
I watched it. I have only just found their channel and watched a couple of vlogs today. But the live feed was so OTT and unjustifiably dramatic, and then there was the bit where someone called them out and said it was fake and she immediately jumped on them and told her daughter to "block him", to which the kids started goading the commenter for saying it was fake. I truly couldn't deal. The are NASTY. I took a look at all their uploads and nearly every vlog is titled with a sensational title, talk about click bait! I'm out. I literally found them yesterday and I'm already out.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

cookiequeen0 wrote:Did anyone watch their hurricane live stream? I don't really know this family, but they're overdramatic af. First they claim that they love storms but then literally 1 minute later they're crying in the bathroom. the second oldest daughter (I think) is the most obnoxious person in the family, acting like a know-it-all. Sorry for the rant, I always give this family a second chance but this really turned me off from them.
That was the first video I watched of this family-talk about creating drama. This mother is nuts. If there is a hurricane coming towards your home, you generally would move your outdoor items like the grill, slide, trampoline inside. They are essentially weapons in a storm.

I’ve watched a few others and I’ve never seen more things happen to one family. Home gets broken into, shark attacking, tornado, kidnapping in the grocery store. What on earth is this family?
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Wgchick22 wrote:
That was the first video I watched of this family-talk about creating drama. This mother is nuts. If there is a hurricane coming towards your home, you generally would move your outdoor items like the grill, slide, trampoline inside. They are essentially weapons in a storm.

I’ve watched a few others and I’ve never seen more things happen to one family. Home gets broken into, shark attacking, tornado, kidnapping in the grocery store. What on earth is this family?
Lol!!!!!! Anything for that money honey!
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

I just came across this family and since I skip intros, I never realized that Hampton exists until I was maybe five to ten videos in.

I really dislike Kendal. Her annoying fake baby voice (I'm sooo-wee) the way she puts her hand over the lens when she stops filming...everything about this woman rubs me the wrong way. Every time she plays with her hair, I want to reach through the screen and chop it into a pixie cut.

Those kids are SO addicted to their phones. I've never come across a vlogging family who is on their phones or talking about phones and looking for phones this much.Others at least seem to have the sense to edit it out. When another youtube stayed with them, she had to eat breakfast alone because they were all on their electronics at the time. What hosts! Can't even get away from their tech for half an hour to eat breakfast with a guests who is staying only for a short time. I want to slap the phones out of their hands before they get some sort of thumb and eye conditions. Sebi wouldn't even look up at Evie's new braces for one freaking second because he was on his phone. I'm surprised Kendal is not trying to fool us into thinking that they're doing something educational.

Another family who gives homeschooling a bad name. Don't think I've ever seen any of them reading a book...or heck, even just use an actual educational app on their phones.
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

So now they've put each of the girls in charge of what they do for a day. Who wants to bet that Sebi will be next and Hampton will be skipped over?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

I'm taking a pregnancy test. I'm on my period.

We're going minimalist. Buy all the electronics.

We're going vegan. Go eat meat.

I'm divorcing you. No I'm not.

24 hour no talking challenge. Nope.

We had a break in. Cleaning lady.

On and on and on and on....

"DON'T COMMENT UNTIL YOU WATCH THE ENTIRE VLOG!!"

Exploiting the fact that you are the royal family of clickbait doesnt make you funny. It makes you look like a big old bunch of douchebags.

They actually claim to have created the title and trend of clickbaiting coming home to a break in! They are a joke.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Fox_27

Unread post by Fox_27 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I'm taking a pregnancy test. I'm on my period.

We're going minimalist. Buy all the electronics.

We're going vegan. Go eat meat.

I'm divorcing you. No I'm not.

24 hour no talking challenge. Nope.

We had a break in. Cleaning lady.

On and on and on and on....

"DON'T COMMENT UNTIL YOU WATCH THE ENTIRE VLOG!!"

Exploiting the fact that you are the royal family of clickbait doesnt make you funny. It makes you look like a big old bunch of douchebags.

They actually claim to have created the title and trend of clickbaiting coming home to a break in! They are a joke.

I commented on that video about its not right to fake a pregnancy especially when it's pregnancy and infant loss awareness month. And she commented back with the reply of "We were simply joking about top clickbait titles, you trying to apply this to your life situation is to big a stretch."

Then they streamed about reacting to the pregnancy video.. like BS.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can't believe there aren't more posts about her. Honestly.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Changes channel name so it doesnt look like we're bragging about money.

Next video upload titled: "she got her first Gucci"

As if it's a standard rite of passage. Must be nice!!!!

Those kids act so full of themselves now, it's disgusting. Oh, AND SHE DOES TOO. She is totally the next kate Gosselin.
sassyokie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassyokie »

These crazies have to have an active forum?!?!? Can someone tag me in it??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sassyokie wrote:These crazies have to have an active forum?!?!? Can someone tag me in it??!!

Right?! Sadly, this is the only thread there is for them here on YTMD. It makes me so sad because I feel like these guys should honestly be the most active thread on the entire site! I just dont understand how no one else ever comes here to chat! If I could talk to myself about them without looking crazy, I would, LOL.

sassyokie
Amateur
Amateur

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
sassyokie wrote:These crazies have to have an active forum?!?!? Can someone tag me in it??!!

Right?! Sadly, this is the only thread there is for them here on YTMD. It makes me so sad because I feel like these guys should honestly be the most active thread on the entire site! I just dont understand how no one else ever comes here to chat! If I could talk to myself about them without looking crazy, I would, LOL.

Haha!!! They are the most desperate fake bunch I have EVER seen!!! I loathe them!!!!

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I didn't know they had a thread here. They've changed so much. I unsubscribed from them not long ago.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sassyokie wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

Haha!!! They are the most desperate fake bunch I have EVER seen!!! I loathe them!!!!

Honestly they really, truly are! And the things they do to humiliate their children for clickbait and views are disgusting!

Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I check this thread all the time but hardly see new posts lol. I honestly had to unsubscribe long ago, but still check in every so often when I see one of their stupid videos in my recommendations. My main question is why do they use their daughters period for views. Like wth?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blueberries wrote:I check this thread all the time but hardly see new posts lol. I honestly had to unsubscribe long ago, but still check in every so often when I see one of their stupid videos in my recommendations. My main question is why do they use their daughters period for views. Like wth?
TBH the only reason I stay subscribed to them is because in the mod here in this thread. I figure I need to keep up with what they are doing. But yeah, I dont think they know how to make a video that doesnt completely exploit their kids. Thats why they got demonitized for so long back when the whole Jake Paul/YouTube saves the kids thing happened a while back and they started making people delete all these crazy videos. They refused to see how they were exploiting their own kids and remove their videos. Frankly I dont think they are any better now. I'd almost say they are worse.

sassyokie
Amateur
Amateur

Blueberries wrote:I check this thread all the time but hardly see new posts lol. I honestly had to unsubscribe long ago, but still check in every so often when I see one of their stupid videos in my recommendations. My main question is why do they use their daughters period for views. Like wth?
I don’t watch them either anymore but am still subscribed because it allegedly looks worse on them the more subs they have who don’t watch. Who knows?! The thumbnails where they have their hands over their mouths all the time and look shocked are insane! And don’t even get me started on the period titles!! Who makes their child talk about that?!? Im guessing she did talk about it but with them it could have just been clickbait!

lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Right?! Sadly, this is the only thread there is for them here on YTMD. It makes me so sad because I feel like these guys should honestly be the most active thread on the entire site! I just dont understand how no one else ever comes here to chat! If I could talk to myself about them without looking crazy, I would, LOL.
No worries, just post, many like me are still reading this thread and chime in now and then. So you can just vent about this family (and especially Kendal) in here, even if it's only your posts in a row.

I skip watch the videos mostly, as I can't stand fake-drama Kendal at all but I like the kids.

Return to “Q-Z”