Thetaylormade

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thetaylormade

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Ya they’ve been together for a year? Luckily Shannon seems nice and very good for Taylor. But I thought mindy was nice too, it’s all what she puts out there I guess. Hopefully it works out well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Yep mindy seemed nice and we saw how that ended up. I wish she’d go into detail on what happened. I like Taylor I wish she’d post more often.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Anyone know what happened to her? I checked her YouTube and no new videos...so I checked her IG and apparently she started a business and has taken people's money but hasn't delivered products.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She actually posted an update a couple of days ago. I never believe her when she’s says she’s going to start posting again. I think since I’m sure Shannon suppers then she’s just milking it And taking advantage. I think that’s Taylor’s problem she wants to be taken care of. Don’t get me wrong she seems like a sweet person but I think she uses people to her advantage.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She posted a story on IG about the first time sawyer met Shannon.
I always had this thought in the back of my mind but that post confirmed it. Shannon is her sugar momma. She bought them a washer/dryer, paid for groceries and paid for her therapy. I think Shannon has a bit of a saviour complex and wanted to save them. And Taylor wanted to be saved.
Her situation was shitty af, i get that, but rather than digging herself out, she just waited for Shannon to come along with all her money and need to save someone.
I hope that Shannon doesn’t hold that against Taylor.

Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:She posted a story on IG about the first time sawyer met Shannon.
I always had this thought in the back of my mind but that post confirmed it. Shannon is her sugar momma. She bought them a washer/dryer, paid for groceries and paid for her therapy. I think Shannon has a bit of a saviour complex and wanted to save them. And Taylor wanted to be saved.
Her situation was shitty af, i get that, but rather than digging herself out, she just waited for Shannon to come along with all her money and need to save someone.
I hope that Shannon doesn’t hold that against Taylor.

Yep. She wouldn’t have anything if it weren’t for Shannon.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Interesting I always suspected this as well. She’s very very fortunate with Shannon. She seems like a saint. Taylor does seem like a user though. Maybe mindy got tired of her shit. With all the time that passed I’m sure she won’t make a video on what happened. I think she complained to Shannon because she knows she’s got some money. I do wonder if she stretches the truth about what happened with mindy.
Roxie Fern00
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Roxie Fern00 »

What happened
flightlessbird wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:05 pm Anyone know what happened to her? I checked her YouTube and no new videos...so I checked her IG and apparently she started a business and has taken people's money but hasn't delivered products.

Whatever happened to the last livestream video (of Mindy with Tayler) that went live on August of 2017?? Did it get removed somehow? D: 🤷🏽‍♀️
Roxie Fern00
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Roxie Fern00 »

flightlessbird wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:05 pm I've been watching her old videos.

So she says that she had nothing to do with Sawyer's dad since she was like 13 weeks or so pregnant.
But later on she makes it seem like she wasn't even in a relationship with this guy...and she has PTSD and stuff that I gather came from this guy, so I guess make your own assumptions. She stated in one video she would no longer bring him up in her videos.

I also saw this comment.
It's really weird because she doesn't keep her stories straight at all.
I also seen that comment too. I am super confused. I only known her since June of 2017 through her coming out story. Were there older videos of Taylor talking more about the father situation? Can you explain in detail? We can discuss about it privately.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Was there a live stream with mindy? I don’t remember. I used to watch a lot of her videos but I guess she’s dropped off the planet. She’s she’s got a sugar mama she doesn’t have to worry about making $.

Return to “Q-Z”