• Advertisement

The WADS

The WADS

Postby Lucky-one » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Anybody like this channel? I’ve been hooked on it the past week or so. She’s funny and has a good personality. Lots of haul videos. I think she’s a stay at home mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky-one
Talker

Advertisement

Re: The WADS

Postby blackroses » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 am

I find her pretty annoying tbh but she is funny. Her sons name makes me sad poor kid but I really like her daughters names
blackroses
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Caisflame » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:24 am

Never watched them before but just gave them a look. Am I reading this right? Wentworth Wadsworth? Not only one but TWO human beings with functioning brains thought to themselves, "yeah, this is a good name to give someone."? I've seen some goofy ass baby names on youtube, but this one might take the cake. How awful.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby Lucky-one » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:42 pm

Defuego wrote:Never watched them before but just gave them a look. Am I reading this right? Wentworth Wadsworth? Not only one but TWO human beings with functioning brains thought to themselves, "yeah, this is a good name to give someone."? I've seen some goofy ass baby names on youtube, but this one might take the cake. How awful.

I totally agree. Terrible name.

Lucky-one
Talker

Postby NellieNovember » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:07 pm

I feel like she’s trying too hard to be funny. It’s just annoying.
NellieNovember
Amateur

Postby rachelmomma3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:03 am

Oh wow I didn’t know their laser name was wadsWORTH... poor kid! What were they thinking! I honestly don’t care for any of her kids names.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby 80085 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:59 am

I think her leaving in the footage of other kids lunch was innapropriate/rude. It was obviously very unhealthy and she must have been aware the people would comment on that fact in the comments. I don't understand why she'd do that. To make herself feel better about her parenting?

I like her, but I liked her more when I first started watching her around the time Wentworth was born. I cannot stand this hyper, exaggerated Grav3yardGirl personas people do now. Unless you're marketing your videos towards children (something that has become a problem for Bunny, actually), don't do it. Be normal and act your age. When I first started watching her, she felt like a replacement for BabyBellyKelli before she went nuts and I really enjoyed her but now I skip over a lot of her videos because I just can't stand all the singing, etc.

I'm in the small minority that actually likes the name Wentworth (and oh my god is that kid cute. I don't even like kids much but he's one adorable baby) but with their last name, they should have picked something else. Speaking of poor choices in names, they should have used their full last name in the channel name. Maybe I'm childish and immature but the wads automatically makes me think semen/ejaculation. Almost like calling your kids your wads.... :| :lol: Sorry that's gross but that's what it reminds me of!
Guru Gossiper

Postby sheisonarun » Thu May 17, 2018 7:16 am

I saw that comment about the kids lunch and it really bothered me. As soon as she started in on it I had to click away from the video because it was just rude. I hope that boy didn't hear her talking about him.
sheisonarun
Amateur

Postby rachelmomma3 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:27 am

Which video is the lunch thing in?

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby 80085 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:05 am

rachelmomma3 wrote:Which video is the lunch thing in?

https://youtu.be/cgIZyrQL9lg?t=11m28s

sheisonarun wrote:I saw that comment about the kids lunch and it really bothered me. As soon as she started in on it I had to click away from the video because it was just rude. I hope that boy didn't hear her talking about him.

He did. He was right next to her. He's a little asian boy and was in frame for a few seconds. I doubt he picked up on Kim's sarcasm or understood what she meant by what she was saying but it was seriously rude. He may not understand by his mum might watch the video. His lunch is not her business, let alone the entire internet's. She's the one claiming she eats pans of brownies by herself and how she's addicted to sugar. That's another thing I don't understand. I've wondered if she has eating problems but maybe she runs/works out more than I'd think and burns off more calories than I think she does. Regardless, it is not healthy at all physically or mentally. I suppose that's her business and not my problem to worry about but I just don't understand it. She must not eat many substantial meals during the day or possibly just eats a ton of veggies which a low cal and can afford the crap she eats. idk.
Guru Gossiper

Postby rachelmomma3 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Who was the kid? A neighbor? I felt like she did that to feel good about herself like look at all this bad food, non organic junk hahaha okay and now look at what *I*pack my kids.
Also I don’t really think she eats sugar that much I think it’s sort of an act. Like I’m so relatable I eat whole trays of brownies. I think she doesn’t eat a lot and works out everyday.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby 80085 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:08 am

rachelmomma3 wrote:Who was the kid? A neighbor? I felt like she did that to feel good about herself like look at all this bad food, non organic junk hahaha okay and now look at what *I*pack my kids.
Also I don’t really think she eats sugar that much I think it’s sort of an act. Like I’m so relatable I eat whole trays of brownies. I think she doesn’t eat a lot and works out everyday.

Not sure who the kid was. Possibly a neighbour, friend of kim's (though she apparently doesn't have friends), or friend of one of the girls. It wasn't exactly that she filmed it because she may not have known what was in there. It was that she felt it was appropriate to keep in the video with the reaction she had to it. She wasn't blatantly like "this is is junk I can't believe this is what he eats" but she was pretty sarcastic and bitchy about it.

That's what I figure about the sugar thing. It just doesn't make sense weight wise how she apparently eats so much sugar and bad stuff yet isn't overweight and apparently loves eating fruit and vegetables and wants to be vegan. It must be exaggerated.
Guru Gossiper

Postby sheisonarun » Fri May 18, 2018 6:28 am

rachelmomma3 wrote:Who was the kid? A neighbor? I felt like she did that to feel good about herself like look at all this bad food, non organic junk hahaha okay and now look at what *I*pack my kids.

I think the kid/friend was from her oldest daughter's class. Yes, I think that she makes a bigger deal out of the sugar thing for herself. It's so weird.
sheisonarun
Amateur

Postby rachelmomma3 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:43 am

Anyone watch her Walmart video?? Thoughts??

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby 80085 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:38 am

rachelmomma3 wrote:Anyone watch her Walmart video?? Thoughts??

Eh... I can see why she's mad. it clearly was a photo storage service even before the change because she had been storing on photos on there for a decade. I would never rely on an online service to store photos but that's just me. I don't know if it calls for a lawuit but the $10 gift card is sort of insulting considering they send the same compensation for out of stock items.
Guru Gossiper

Postby rachelmomma3 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:29 pm

80085 wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:Anyone watch her Walmart video?? Thoughts??

Eh... I can see why she's mad. it clearly was a photo storage service even before the change because she had been storing on photos on there for a decade. I would never rely on an online service to store photos but that's just me. I don't know if it calls for a lawuit but the $10 gift card is sort of insulting considering they send the same compensation for out of stock items.

I agree 10$ gift card was bull but the whole time I was just like Why didn’t you back them on your computer at least!!!! Makes no sense!

rachelmomma3
Gossiper

Postby 80085 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:49 pm

rachelmomma3 wrote:I agree 10$ gift card was bull but the whole time I was just like Why didn’t you back them on your computer at least!!!! Makes no sense!

Same here. I don't know anyone who wouldn't prefer having them on a back-up drive rather than the internet, much more private and safe. I think they're both at fault.
Guru Gossiper

• Advertisement

Return to Q-Z