Tara Henderson

Bamabelle88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson

Unread post by Bamabelle88 »

The majority of the stuff in her “small shops haul” can be purchased on Ebay for like $6. cracks me up that people don’t understand that most “small shops” just buy wholesale and sell it as “handmade”
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Bamabelle88 wrote:The majority of the stuff in her “small shops haul” can be purchased on Ebay for like $6. cracks me up that people don’t understand that most “small shops” just buy wholesale and sell it as “handmade”
Right?!? Soooo tacky and overpriced. Not to mention Tara had never even heard of those shops prior to her scouting Etsy shops to send her free crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

She never said she was moving to Austin. But this sounds awfully like Aaryn, because I know when Aaryn was moving she had mentioned she didn’t know where Nick was going to work and it was touch and go between Austin and Houston.

I’m definitely thinking they will be moving to Austin and Adam will probably be working for Nicks company. I seriously see this ending in disaster Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a97788.png[/img]

brookiemack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brookiemack »

nowayjose546 wrote:Where in Texas does Aaryn live? To be fair, Texas is a big state so Tara may plan to live several hours from Aaryn.

But Tara’s logic about being five hours away is the same as being in Texas...ummm no honey it takes ~17 hours driving even from Amarillo (West Texas) to Orange County.

I understand that logic. I’m from California and moved because we didn’t want to raise our family there. A five hour road trip from northern to Southern California would still have to be a planned trip not like oh let’s hop in the car and see grandpa. At that point it’s better to save money by moving out of state and buying plane tickets to visit when you can. That and I recommend everyone leave California lol
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I get where you are coming from @brookie. I have also moved out of California for personal reasons. What I don't get is why they wouldnt try living in South Dakota or where ever Adam is from to be closer to his family for a change? I mean there is so many mom vloggers who live in Texas already, why not be a little different than them. Not saying their can't be more than one, but from my point of view it's just so random and coincidental that AAryn just moved back to Austin and out of the blue Tara wants to move to Texas also. I really think that if she starts hanging around aaryn more she will slowly start to become like her. But hey it's her life so as I said before good luck!

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Does Adam have any schooling? What career path can he take? They sound like they don’t think things through and announce things way too early. Like when they said they were moving and then they weren’t. Then they were staying in California and now they aren’t lol and only just 2 months ago they decided on Texas with no real job or house- they just picked a random ass place and announced it already? So weird.

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

GymChick wrote:Does Adam have any schooling? What career path can he take? They sound like they don’t think things through and announce things way too early. Like when they said they were moving and then they weren’t. Then they were staying in California and now they aren’t lol and only just 2 months ago they decided on Texas with no real job or house- they just picked a random ass place and announced it already? So weird.

Yeah, very immature. Almost like teenagers...

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Guess he's doing welding? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... e17a1f.png[/img]

Thesnarktank
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Thesnarktank »

They’re a hot mess. We’re a military family too and there’s no way we’d ever consider my husband getting out unless we had a 100% solid back up plan. Health insurance ain’t cheap.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson

Unread post by GymChick »

Does military pay for education in the states? I’m so clueless. Most people I know who join the military in Canada go to get their 4 year degree paid for, become an officer for usually 4-5 more years until they are allowed to be released I think

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

GymChick wrote:Does military pay for education in the states? I’m so clueless. Most people I know who join the military in Canada go to get their 4 year degree paid for, become an officer for usually 4-5 more years until they are allowed to be released I think

Yes they do. They will pay for anything you do while enlisted in the military and theres also a gi bill that you or a person from your family can use aftwr youre out. My husband just medically retired and they are literally paying for plus paying him to take classes. I think Adam has made a fine choice. Not sure why the above poster said they are “a hot mess”

Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustanosering »

Thesnarktank wrote:They’re a hot mess. We’re a military family too and there’s no way we’d ever consider my husband getting out unless we had a 100% solid back up plan. Health insurance ain’t cheap.
Exactly my thoughts. We are a military family as well. Even before I stopped working to take care of my baby we never considered my husband getting out just because of the health insurance. And I had a high paying job as a Research associate for a medical device development company. I am not sure they know what they are up to

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Forgive my ignorance but what is this welding program she's talking about? We are a military family and we are hoping for my husband to stay in until he retires. Health insurance and job security are our reasons. Does Adam have a college degree? I don't know what their plans are and Tara had mentioned having a third kid. How are they going to afford that? Do welders make bank? Lol. I honestly don't know.
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

I think he is learning to weld so he can work for Nick(Aaryn’s husband) making furniture.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

To those who plan on military life forever, good for you, its not for everyone. Cant hate on someone who has done their time and served their country but now wants to get out and give civilian life a try. My husband was in 10 yrs. He was medically retired however we have many friends who chose to get out and they have all done very well for themselves. Tricare is wonderful but its not the only insurance out there.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Rkp65i wrote:To those who plan on military life forever, good for you, its not for everyone. Cant hate on someone who has done their time and served their country but now wants to get out and give civilian life a try. My husband was in 10 yrs. He was medically retired however we have many friends who chose to get out and they have all done very well for themselves. Tricare is wonderful but its not the only insurance out there.

Most definitely. I hope you're not referring to me when you're saying people are hating on Adam for getting out of the military. I was just honestly curious about the welding part of their plans.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:To those who plan on military life forever, good for you, its not for everyone. Cant hate on someone who has done their time and served their country but now wants to get out and give civilian life a try. My husband was in 10 yrs. He was medically retired however we have many friends who chose to get out and they have all done very well for themselves. Tricare is wonderful but its not the only insurance out there.

Most definitely. I hope you're not referring to me when you're saying people are hating on Adam for getting out of the military. I was just honestly curious about the welding part of their plans.

Nooo. Not you!

DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

Drama Llama wrote:I think he is learning to weld so he can work for Nick(Aaryn’s husband) making furniture. Image
I literally thought the same thing! Welders can make really good money

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

DasHappy wrote:
Drama Llama wrote:I think he is learning to weld so he can work for Nick(Aaryn’s husband) making furniture. Image

I wonder how rare it is to get a good paying job with it. I looked up the average and it was 38 which is not good. ESP with taras lifestyle she likes to have. I commented asking about it on YouTube mentioning that the pay seemed low and she said they are mainly doing it for benefits because she doesn’t get benefits from YouTube. So she must make ok money doing YT

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Wobbledewobble wrote:
DasHappy wrote:

I wonder how rare it is to get a good paying job with it. I looked up the average and it was 38 which is not good. ESP with taras lifestyle she likes to have. I commented asking about it on YouTube mentioning that the pay seemed low and she said they are mainly doing it for benefits because she doesn’t get benefits from YouTube. So she must make ok money doing YT

I still think Adam will also have money from the VA. Hes been going to an awful lot of doc appts lately.

Return to “Tara Henderson”