Tara Henderson

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tara Henderson

Unread post by GymChick »

I am loving her videos, they are very well put together, she seems like a really good mom. I find her cleaning videos very motivating as well. Her husband is military and they live on base, he works out of the home most of the day and gym in the evening so she does a lot. Her birth stories sound pretty awful dealing with the military hospitals. I’m dying to know more about her past though. She has mentioned a couple times that right before she met her husband she was at her lowest and addicted to opioids, her family had an intervention and she went to rehab.... I creeped her husbands Instagram way back and she looks totally different, also seems like they may have had a shot gun wedding, not that there is anything wrong with that if it works out. Engaged April 2014, married same month and baby Jan 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tara Henderson

Unread post by Loverach06 »

I've seen her mention the addiction twice. I kind of wish she would tell that story, she has obviously come a long way. She's a loving & caring wife/mother.

I have a soft spot for Bailee, my daughter loves the same things (trucks & trains). I love that they foster that & encourage it. Overall I enjoy her videos.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I adore Tara! She has got to be one of my all time favorite YouTube Mom. She's genuine, caring, loving, and a great mother/wife. She always takes time to respond to her viewers and just gives me a very positive vibe. I love how she takes the time to not only take care of her family, but also take care of herself. That's something I struggle with. Another thing I love about her is that she shows the struggles and doesn't sugar coat motherhood for her teen/young viewers nothing like (ok, kk, and others). I really hope she remains herself and that her husband doesn't get out of the military only to stay home just like every other YouTube couple. She just reached 100,000 on her YouTube and I am worried because this is usually when it starts to go downhill and they become to money hungry, but I have high hopes for her.

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Holy mother of Godddd that toddler room tour is beautiful!!!She is so perfect but also so humble, I think I must be a different species of human than her lol.

One thing I just can't comprehend is how she keeps the girls beautiful clothes and all her white decor so immaculate. My boys would EFF that up in about ten seconds flat. I can't even wear my OWN white clothes without them staining it lol
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I get confused on how she can afford many of the items. I was looking at the products for my own toddler’s room and they are expensive but maybe that’s because I’m looking at Canadian dollar which is depressing lol. I think they are smart with a budget for now....they were saving for a new camera and her husband surprised her on her birthday and she wasn’t expecting it because she didn’t think they reached their goal yet. I’m not sure what he does in the military so I can’t predict his salary.. they rent on base and do all medical appts with base doctors though so saving money there. And looks like they haven’t done any crazy vacations. I really enjoy her videos, she shows just enough products for my liking...not like Aaryn which is every freaking vlog. And she seems more like a minimalist and doesn’t have 3 different swings and tummy time mats like Aaryn lol. Of course I worry that when her channel gets more successful she will change with the money- I’ve seen her make joke IG post before about thinking she has a shopping problem.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm wondering the same thing @gymchick how is she able to afford such nice things? I was thinking maybe her YouTube career is already bringing in extra income, but even before YouTube she had nice things for both her and the two little girls. I'm curious because I am a SAHM of a little boy/girl and I never feel comfortable buying new stuff for myself and rarely ever ask my bf to buy me super nice expensive things, but that's not to say that I don't want them. I think I have the biggest girl crush on her! Like HOW! How is it possible to always look so put together with two little girls she makes me feel like a lazy blob.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I always fall in love with youtubers just before they go big and start getting sponsored by companies left and right. Ugh! The room tour bummed me out as soon as I realized it was sponsored. Id say something was amazing too if a company wanted to give me a bunch of free ones
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:I always fall in love with youtubers just before they go big and start getting sponsored by companies left and right. Ugh! The room tour bummed me out as soon as I realized it was sponsored. Id say something was amazing too if a company wanted to give me a bunch of free ones
I didn't even realize it was sponsored. No wonder it was a rush to get out all of a sudden Image... ugh I'm still holding out hope that she won't change.

MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

I liked the wallpaper but 82$ CDN for one large roll? in a rental?! Yeah no thanks, removable or not, it will look awful if you peel it off and bring it to your next house. I have trouble spending 20 bucks on a can of paint in a rental.

She's sweet though, and seems humble enough. Her kids are super cute.

Just getting a little tired of the blond hair, neutral colored, Mrs Meyers/Method/Nordstrom YT mom's. Are there normal looking mom's out there or are looks a criteria to make it big on YT as a mom?
momof1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof1 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:I'm wondering the same thing @gymchick how is she able to afford such nice things? I was thinking maybe her YouTube career is already bringing in extra income, but even before YouTube she had nice things for both her and the two little girls. I'm curious because I am a SAHM of a little boy/girl and I never feel comfortable buying new stuff for myself and rarely ever ask my bf to buy me super nice expensive things, but that's not to say that I don't want them. I think I have the biggest girl crush on her! Like HOW! How is it possible to always look so put together with two little girls Image she makes me feel like a lazy blob.

She said she is now able to bring a full time income thanks to youtube. But before youtube I know she said she worked until Baylee was about a year old. She didn't seem to shop too much, get nails done and all that before her youtube really took off.

I really liked her at first, but she is selling out it seems. Everything is slowly becoming sponsored. I was hoping she would not become like the others, but it's happening unfortunately.
momof1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof1 »

Am I the only one who thinks a room tour should be how a room naturally is? She kept saying she had to buy stuff for the room and get it ready for the video. She was just buying stuff for the sake of filming. I don't want to see a room that's staged for youtube, I want to see how it's decorated normally!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

MintJulep wrote:I liked the wallpaper but 82$ CDN for one large roll? in a rental?! Yeah no thanks, removable or not, it will look awful if you peel it off and bring it to your next house. I have trouble spending 20 bucks on a can of paint in a rental.

She's sweet though, and seems humble enough. Her kids are super cute.

Just getting a little tired of the blond hair, neutral colored, Mrs Meyers/Method/Nordstrom YT mom's. Are there normal looking mom's out there or are looks a criteria to make it big on YT as a mom?
She has recently spoke about moving soon too, as early as October so the room wont even be enjoyed for that long. I cant speak on decorating “rentals” or military base housing which is what she has. My husband is in the Army and we own now but when we used to live on base I always painted the kids’ rooms and made them feel special.
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

I do always paint in my rentals but I bill the landlord for the paint. :D
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

MintJulep wrote:I do always paint in my rentals but I bill the landlord for the paint. :D
Wow never heard that one. Usually you have to get permission and then repaint to original color before moving.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Do they live in Orange County? If they do it explains why she always has to have a full face and hair done and make sure her girls look perfect all the time. It’s a very vain area. She looks like all the other oc moms.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

rachelmomma3 wrote:Do they live in Orange County? If they do it explains why she always has to have a full face and hair done and make sure her girls look perfect all the time. It’s a very vain area. She looks like all the other oc moms.

her twitter bio says San Clemente not sure if that's in OC

MintJulep
Informer
Informer

MintJulep wrote:I do always paint in my rentals but I bill the landlord for the paint. :D
Maybe because I'm in Canada? Quebec in particular, I think our laws must be lax because I never had to ask permission, landlords are actually quite happy when we paint. Saves them money not having to hire painters.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I'm glad she keeps it real in vlogs because sheesh, that Instagram is squeaky clean/picture perfect.

MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Maybe I'm too easily impressed but she's as close to perfection as I have ever seen, she should start a business or something it would boom. She's a great inspiration to new mom's I think, her kids are so well behaved. I have yet to find flaws. Maybe her style is a little basic and cliche for my taste but she seems to be a kind, caring person from what I can tell and her family is so sweet.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

She donated blood today because she has a universal blood type & wanted to do a good thing. Could you imagine some of these other moms using time they could be shopping or going for Starbucks to do something for other people? No affiliate links or anything in it for them?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”