tropicalparadise
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SparklyFamilyVlogs / Liola

Unread post by tropicalparadise »

Hello,
I am not sure there's a topic on here but I found her through recommendations.
She's a 19 year old mother of three living in Hawaii with her boyfriend, twin boys and daughter.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Re: SparklyFamilyVlogs / Liola

Unread post by lynnd »

viewtopic.php?f=197&t=13412

There is a thread. I like this family.
tropicalparadise
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tropicalparadise »

lynnd wrote:viewtopic.php?f=197&t=13412

There is a thread. I like this family.
Thanks I reported my own topic [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] the search function isn't that great on this perhaps

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

I started off with good feels for her but I'm not sure she has the content to pull off the whole vlogging thing. She has done the 'plant based eating' and gentle parenting thing to death now and while they are pleasant enough, neither her or her boyfriend have life experience, nor do they have a lot to show us apart from some nice little beach and bushwalking adventures. I've become bored with the whole 'teen mom with 3 kids in Hawaii' thing. I guess time will tell though.
Ellaw46
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ellaw46 »

Oh goodness that poor boy needs to see a dentist, and in a recent video you can see that same boy fully naked. What is she thinking??
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I have watched her vlogs since the beginning and I really like her... She is an old soul and a very wonderful mother. I mean, I disagree with some things she does but I don't hate her. Her kids always running around barefoot freaks me out but that's a personal choice. Her boyfriend is sweet but his teeth bug me. Lol. They are definitely very hippie... And you can tell she grew up super rich. She went to a private school and was raised in Venice Beach and NYC, and if you look her up online, she was a model. I get the idea her family is loaded and probably help them out financially a ton. No way could they live like they do, eating all organic vegan food, in the most expensive state with one income. I have seen people ask her if she gets money from her parents and she never has ever answered. Also I wish she would get more assistance for Koda with his deformed arms. She seems to think he is just fine struggling the way he does. That is what irks me the most.

All in all, I like her. She is sweet and kind. I do think her videos are getting boring, though...
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Does anyone know anything about her son's condition with his arms? Every time I see him I always wonder if braces on his arms from infancy would have made a difference.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

It is a condition where his arms didn't grow because he didn't have enough fluid in the sac in utero. They could have caught it had she gotten ultrasounds early on but being a hippie, or whatever, she didn't do that... And when they finally had complications late into the pregnancy, it was too late. I feel so bad for him
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Sweetiebee wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:25 am Does anyone know anything about her son's condition with his arms? Every time I see him I always wonder if braces on his arms from infancy would have made a difference.
Arms braces can't help. He has a condition called arthrogryposis where his arms did not develop properly in the womb due to complications arising from twin to twin transfusion syndrome where one twin doesn't get an adequate supply of oxygen and nutrition through the placenta. When caught and treated properly surgeons can separate vessels in the placenta using laser to try and even out the oxygen and nutrients being delivered to each baby.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Sweetiebee wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:25 am Does anyone know anything about her son's condition with his arms? Every time I see him I always wonder if braces on his arms from infancy would have made a difference.
Arms braces can't help. He has a condition called arthrogryposis where his arms did not develop properly in the womb due to complications arising from twin to twin transfusion syndrome where one twin doesn't get an adequate supply of oxygen and nutrition through the placenta. When caught and treated properly surgeons can separate vessels in the placenta using laser to try and even out the oxygen and nutrients being delivered to each baby. This is a permanent disability at this point in time as far as science goes. Hopefully in the future they will have ways of reducing his limitations.

Liola states she only found out about her pregnancy at 18 - 20 weeks, let alone it being a twin pregnancy, She then says that Hawaii couldn't provide the care she needed, and there was a lot of confusion about whether she needed to be on the mainland with better treatment options or not.. There are a couple of vlogs where she talks about it. She is quite hippy dippy though and had a homebirth for her daughter with I believe little medical interference during the pregnancy so it's hard to know exactly what went down with her twin pregnancy.

She does appear to parent the kids well, but she has nothing more to offer them beyond her own limited life skills and education level. Every vlog is the same with them exploring new beaches, bushwalks, creeks, having picnics etc, and drinking green smoothies. I find her pleasant enough, I just don't think she has enough interesting content to pull off a youtube channel. And she needs to keep clothes ON these kids when filming them with the intent to post them to the world.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I cannot with this family. the dad is creepy acts like he is on something these past videos. the kids are always dirty they look horrible in their run down clothes which I should be happy they actually have clothes. She is annoying miss perky with her clothes with holes trying to make things happen like the pathetic I dressed my kids up as triplets to prank someone really no one cares. She barely feeds those kids even being a vegetarian she never ever makes enough they all look underweight. She the boys was not a good pregnancy for her and had issues something they couldn't control but they never should have had the third because clearly they are struggling with fiances and like a lot of you tubers are begging people to go on ig like them talk to them because you tube is a mess
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I honestly really like Liola and Naia a lot. Naia is a bit different and awkward but they seem incredibly sweet. I was glad she did a video on how they afford to live in Hawaii. It does make sense if he has a really good state funded job. I assume he probably makes a good amount, like $25 an hour or something, plus she is getting YouTube money. I think her kids clothes look fine, if I am being honest. She is a good mother and feeds them constantly, nutritious food and all from scratch. I know this is a site to blast YouTube moms but I just really like them. Their life seems very idyllic and they are always very kind and she has never rubbed me the wrong way. That's saying something since most Youtubers make me sick after a while. Lol!
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Anyone else still watch them? I've always gotten this "sanctimommy" vibe from her. I think she def uses her son's condition as click bait and teases pregnancy too much and the whole "young parents with 3 BABIES" trope when aren't her boys 4 now? She's been around for a few years, so it's not like they are like 15 or 16 anymore.
She seems pretty airy and ditzy, but likable enough. I do wonder how much her family eats. I've seen their vlogs where she's like, "what we eat in a day" and maybe it's just the fatass in me talking, but I feel like especially the kids need WAY more than what she is providing.
Their channel does seem to struggle a lot and they have been here for a little bit.
The outfits she has her kids do make me cringe. Like damn girl, do you only have like 2 shirts for your kids and that's why they're shirtless most of the time (including the little girl)? My husband and I are young and def not swimming in money, but our children are at least appropriately dressed. And I get if dressing your kids in cute outfits isn't your thing, but come on.... Haven't you heard of at least color matching/washing clothes/checking for holes, etc. so they look presentable? Looks like the kids pick what they wear every day or she just doesn't give a shit. Which is very telling on the kind of people they are. Not knocking parents who don't spend $$$ on clothes, but knocking that she just doesn't care about her children's basic appearance and hygene (cleanliness, appropriately dressed for the weather, holes/no holes, dingy/mismatched clothes/knotted and unwashed hair, etc.) Seems like after they go to the beach and run around outside without any shirt or shoes on... she puts them directly to bed and idk, maybe I'm just weird, but I always bathe my kids after the beach or the pool or rigorous outdoor activity. Annnnd...
Cmon, I can get a weather appropriate, cute garnimals shirt and pants for a few bucks. Maybe if she didn't spend as much $$$ on beauty products and expensive vegan products, she could afford them nicer clothes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

So do we think her and baby daddy broke up?
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Wylee wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:09 pm So do we think her and baby daddy broke up?
For sure!! Many many months ago.
Ragamuffin

Unread post by Ragamuffin »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:09 am
Wylee wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:09 pm So do we think her and baby daddy broke up?
For sure!! Many many months ago.
Finally a new video but no mention of a seperation or dad (naia) in this video. He hasn’t been in any family pics on Instagram either. It kinda seemed like in the last video she may have been dropping the kids off at the hotel for the birthday party and didn’t stay because there was no party footage just a quick room looki loo. After the Stauffer video I am over giving these moms the benefit of the doubt. Why is it so hard to be honest?!? Liola, if you see this, please let us all know what’s going on. Your YouTube fam will be there for ya... just be honest and forthcoming
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah she and the guy definitely have broken up... Not sure why she won't address it. This most recent video was so weird with her going to the party at the hotel room for Naia's little brother but he was nowhere to be seen. Like we aren't going to notice his glaring absence.

Also, who else thinks this girl is a trust fund baby? No way could she be affording that lux house in Hawaii without her baby daddy in the picture and she barely posts on YouTube anymore. That dad she hasn't seen in ten years must be paying her bills.

I love her, always have, but her silence on this is all offputting. Have you all noticed her taking tons of bikini shots with her ass cheeks hanging out? I mean she's gorgeous but she's clearly acting different. She was always pretty modest.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

SouthernBella wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:14 am Yeah she and the guy definitely have broken up... Not sure why she won't address it. This most recent video was so weird with her going to the party at the hotel room for Naia's little brother but he was nowhere to be seen. Like we aren't going to notice his glaring absence.

Also, who else thinks this girl is a trust fund baby? No way could she be affording that lux house in Hawaii without her baby daddy in the picture and she barely posts on YouTube anymore. That dad she hasn't seen in ten years must be paying her bills.

I love her, always have, but her silence on this is all offputting. Have you all noticed her taking tons of bikini shots with her ass cheeks hanging out? I mean she's gorgeous but she's clearly acting different. She was always pretty modest.
I wonder about family money too. Except that I know she’s accepted gifts of food and money from subscribers bc when they lived in that first place she talked about it. I think baby daddy is a bit of a lazy bum. They had to move from that first place bc he didn’t take care of the yard as agreed.

I haven’t ever found her to be modest, I think she’s shown off or marketed her body from day one. I would too if I exercised enough to look like her!
tropical_paradise

Unread post by tropical_paradise »

Liola deleted all her photos with Naia on IG! It seems like he’s out of the picture, but he never really seemed to be fantastic with the kids or mature enough to handle the situation. But I wonder how this living situation is going since he doesn’t seem to be at the house and they have 3 kids together. I hope he’s helping Liola financially.
But good on her for starting college with three kids and being so young! Many of these teen moms aren’t promoting education enough imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Xoxogabby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Xoxogabby »

tropical_paradise wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:40 pm Liola deleted all her photos with Naia on IG! It seems like he’s out of the picture, but he never really seemed to be fantastic with the kids or mature enough to handle the situation. But I wonder how this living situation is going since he doesn’t seem to be at the house and they have 3 kids together. I hope he’s helping Liola financially.
But good on her for starting college with three kids and being so young! Many of these teen moms aren’t promoting education enough imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You really think he’s out of the picture? I hope for the kids sake he’s still in their life. We know his family still is because liola took the kids to naia’s brothers birthday party. I like liola but she’s so naive.

Return to “Q-Z”