Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | Pt. 3

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | P

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Schnatterinchen wrote:Her whole house is in grey. Maybe not to see the dust.

That dark grey ... I would feel like in a coffin.

It´s a girl, why not some happy rainbow colours...
She has to be a sheep and do what is popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:You guys notice her stupid shirt in today’s vlog? It’s the one I screenshot of her a long time ago it says “clickbait” such a salty bitch.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't clickbait David dobricks merch? God i hope she doesn't try to be in the vlog squad too

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Those grays are awful. Don't get me wrong, I too love gray and have a very gray house (with pops of color), but I wouldn't want dark gray for a nursery. I think white with a wallpaper accent wall or just one painted gray wall would look better than an entire room in dark gray for a baby girl. Rachelle really has no design taste.

But can we talk about her absolute lack in common sense here? She stood in the room the entire time her mom painted the swatches. No window open. How is that any different than if she painted? The problem isn't the action of painting swatches, it would be the fumes. Fumes she still inhaled while standing in the room without ventilation. If you are going to stand there and breathe the fumes anyways, you might as well help out!
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Well, we all know what Justin will say about the paint colors. "No way, they're all really awesome"

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Curious wrote:Well, we all know what Justin will say about the paint colors. "No way, they're all really awesome"

I was thinking more along the lines of “you’re so cute”

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

I don't follow kkandbabyj but I just looked trough Keren's twitter... you guys are so right! Rachelle totally imitates Keren! The same half naked baby bump photos and she also calls out their subscribers when they make a mildly critical comment.

trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
Schnatterinchen wrote:Her whole house is in grey. Maybe not to see the dust.

That dark grey ... I would feel like in a coffin.

It´s a girl, why not some happy rainbow colours...
She has to be a sheep and do what is popular.

Yeah, Rachelle is trend-obsessed. She can’t think for herself and will only follow what “everyone” is doing that is popular at that moment. It’ll make for a really dated house and closet in a couple years, which i guess works out for her because... yay! She gets to spend more money to do it all over again!!
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

What is this girl going to do when youtube doesn’t exist anymore? She’s so young and she barely has a work history or education. It’s mind boggling.

didi0110
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by didi0110 »

MomOf286 wrote:Thank you for being on top of things Kryptonite. For anyone confused Truthseeker was maggielim lol.

I knew it !!! She said something I've never heard before and just after maggielim was banned this account appeared and the same words again !! And the same rage too... "truth seeker" mon cul ouais !! :D
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

minniemickey23 wrote:What is this girl going to do when youtube doesn’t exist anymore? She’s so young and she barely has a work history or education. It’s mind boggling.

She has an education she just doesn't use it.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

MomOf286 wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:What is this girl going to do when youtube doesn’t exist anymore? She’s so young and she barely has a work history or education. It’s mind boggling.

She has an education she just doesn't use it.
She has an associates degree is education... which isn’t going to get her far.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I don’t get that Twitter post about her in her underwear and liking Jesus.

The original poster didn’t mention anything about her religion. Just that she had changed and wasn’t as conservative. She doesn’t mention her Christianity or anything else.

I guess it calls victim better if she makes it out to be that though...
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

AliCat91 wrote:I don’t get that Twitter post about her in her underwear and liking Jesus.

The original poster didn’t mention anything about her religion. Just that she had changed and wasn’t as conservative. She doesn’t mention her Christianity or anything else.

I guess it calls victim better if she makes it out to be that though...
Yeah, it was just another opportunity for Rachelle to play an innocent victim. Boohoo look how mean people are to me.

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

And there we have the open toilet... ewww... 8-)
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Did anyone else catch in the latest vlog that Rachelle didn't seem to know how long until Justin returned? She really does seem happier when he is gone lately... If my husband was gone, even for a weekend, I would be counting down.
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

Rachelle bugs me... she's always at target why can't she just ask them when she's there about their exchange policy and also honest isn't completely honest, they've been getting so much backlash lately about lying about whats in their products. Does she not do her baby research? Clearly I agree with you that she just goes with whatever all the instagram/youtube mommies do to fit it.

dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

here4thepopcorn wrote:Did anyone else catch in the latest vlog that Rachelle didn't seem to know how long until Justin returned? She really does seem happier when he is gone lately... If my husband was gone, even for a weekend, I would be counting down.
Tbh.. with the military you never know. My husband always goes on under-ways and depending on what happens is when they come back. Like for example he told me once he was going to be out there for a week but ended up being out there for 2 because people didn't finish doing what they needed to do.

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

dramaseeker wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:Did anyone else catch in the latest vlog that Rachelle didn't seem to know how long until Justin returned? She really does seem happier when he is gone lately... If my husband was gone, even for a weekend, I would be counting down.
Tbh.. with the military you never know. My husband always goes on under-ways and depending on what happens is when they come back. Like for example he told me once he was going to be out there for a week but ended up being out there for 2 because people didn't finish doing what they needed to do.

I totally understand that. It just seemed the way she worded it that she had been told of a return date but forgot or couldn't quite remember the number of days until he returns. Given the current world climate, it would be understandable if he got pulled to go somewhere. I definitely don't wish that on her though.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

here4thepopcorn wrote:
dramaseeker wrote:

I totally understand that. It just seemed the way she worded it that she had been told of a return date but forgot or couldn't quite remember the number of days until he returns. Given the current world climate, it would be understandable if he got pulled to go somewhere. I definitely don't wish that on her though.
Especially since she was counting down every second until he came home. Now she’s so over it.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Today’s vlog intro screams KKandbabyJ. She’s so desperate for her channel to be exactly the same and she’s attempting to turn herself into a carbon copy of Keren. It’s pitiful.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”