The Six Silvas

miljenica
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Six Silvas

Unread post by miljenica »

So I just started watching them and I couldn't find a thread here so hopefully I did everything correct in making a new one. I really like her and the kids are adorable. She puts a lot of effort in her videos which I appreciate. What do you guys think about her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Six Silvas

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think she is an ass kisser and thirsty AF. She comments on every semi popular YouTubers channel daily. Sad.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I think she is an ass kisser and thirsty AF. She comments on every semi popular YouTubers channel daily. Sad.
I agree with this. She seems so pathetic and thirsty. Like relax.. not everyone can "make it" on YouTube.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

I am so glad someone made a thread for her! I just started watching her, now, while I like her, enjoy her videos; I am interested to know how she averages 15-25,000 views on each video and she only has 25K subscribers? It just seems high for someone with such low subscriber totals. I could be wrong though, I'm not the "YT professional." :D
miljenica
Talker
Talker

guineapeegz wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I think she is an ass kisser and thirsty AF. She comments on every semi popular YouTubers channel daily. Sad.
I agree with this. She seems so pathetic and thirsty. Like relax.. not everyone can "make it" on YouTube.
Really? How does she have time for that lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
miljenica
Talker
Talker

caffinatedgossiper wrote:I am so glad someone made a thread for her! I just started watching her, now, while I like her, enjoy her videos; I am interested to know how she averages 15-25,000 views on each video and she only has 25K subscribers? It just seems high for someone with such low subscriber totals. I could be wrong though, I'm not the "YT professional." :D
I found her when I was searching for a clean with me video. I think they are pretty popular right now, could that be the reason? Not a “YT professional” either ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
genericusername
Talker
Talker

Unread post by genericusername »

When I'm in the mood for cleaning videos I'll watch her but they're all basically the exact same thing so I dont think I could subscribe to her. What's her ethnicity? I know her husband is Mexican (I think) but is she Indian or Mexican herself? Looks wise I could see either but Indian more so. And her accent sounds punjabi?
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

She cleans with too many rings on her fingers lol I know I'm basic af I can't clean with jewelry on....it's too much!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”