RHOYTVegasTrampcation

BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: RHOYTVegasTrampcation

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

cneliz wrote:Everyone’s vlog was uploaded at the same time this morning EXCEPT aaryn and tara. Something had to have happened on the trip between someone Image I mean i could see Aaryn not posting with everyone cause she’s lazy af and can barely get a vlog up MWF to begin with, but would definitely think Tara would have posted with everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm convinced at this point. I'm not sure about Tara's schedule, but asking Aaryn to upload with them shouldn't have been too much to ask considering this is one of her upload days. Even it there wasn't a big fight, I think at the least, it's some kind of underhanded shade and cliquiness. Tara and Aaryn being one and Liza, Brianna, Krista and Taffani being the other.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Also surprised they didn't use RHOYT in the titles...
Elvi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Elvi »

I skipped through two of the videos uploaded and that still was so exhausting to watch! all they did was spend 90% of their time getting ready and trying to look perfect for their Instagram pics. the amounts of makeup and clothes were excessive!
I’m tired just from watching that. so fake and cliche, they just went there to change into a million outfits, wear pounds of makeup and accessories and try to outdo each other.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

cneliz wrote:Also! If you watch Liza’s vlog... when they’re walking into the pool party on the second day... Tara’s walking and talking with some dude... then near the end.. it sounds like a guy is filming her and tara at the virtual reality thing in the mall because all the girls are gone/at the airport.

Probably the employee working the chairs.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Liza’s vlog was soooo boring. And I can’t with her constant duck lips.

Brianna K drives me freakin insane, always shoving her face in the camera, trying to be cute.

On to Krista’s vlog.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I just watched Trashy-Tara's and Krista's VLOG and I have so much to say...

In all of Tara's videos Aaryn seems very distant and unhappy.

Who goes to VEGAS and heads at Senor Frog and Rainforest Cafe!?! There are so many amazing places, and you chose that basic ass food??

Tiffani has no personality, her ENTIRE storyline is that she's pregnant. WOW, you ghot knocked up...that won't define you your whole life.

They said they were skeptical about going to a show, like it was going to be lame...and all of them said it was amazing. Like yes bitches, there is more then getting drunk by the pool.

It's funny how they never made it to any of their planned daily brunches.

When they were at the LOVE show and they were showing everyone singing...I don't even think Tiffani knew the words to the songs. Lol .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, Vegas has amaaaaazing shopping. I would have used some of my old things and brought money to shop there.

It's pretty pathetic Aaryn and Tara waited til last minute to buy their kids souvenirs from a junk store last minute.

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

They’re a snoozefest because they edited out all of the sloppiness, I’m guessing. Judging by their IG lives and instastories, a few of them got sloppy. Aaryn lost her shoes the first night, FFS.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 675421.jpg[/img] doesn’t look like all the free promo from the other girls really helped Tiffani’s channel

MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

Just finished watching all their boring ass vlogs.
The pool parties looked trashy and gross, women in thongs twerking to Cardi B ew, no one was even looking at them when they were on the stage shaking their ass men walked by and barely even looked at them. Liza Adele was the most annoying to me, she's such a narcissist staring at herself on camera. Tiffani was rubbing her belly in almost every shot, what was with that strip search? Are 90 pound pregnant blond women a threat to national security now? Everyone had the same content on all their videos, it was very cookie cutter and lame.
Okay9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Okay9 »

Moony wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 675421.jpg[/img] doesn’t look like all the free promo from the other girls really helped Tiffani’s channel

Same for Tara and Krista lol

cneliz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cneliz »

BobbiB6606 wrote:
cneliz wrote:Everyone’s vlog was uploaded at the same time this morning EXCEPT aaryn and tara. Something had to have happened on the trip between someone Image I mean i could see Aaryn not posting with everyone cause she’s lazy af and can barely get a vlog up MWF to begin with, but would definitely think Tara would have posted with everyone else

Yeah, I'm convinced at this point. I'm not sure about Tara's schedule, but asking Aaryn to upload with them shouldn't have been too much to ask considering this is one of her upload days. Even it there wasn't a big fight, I think at the least, it's some kind of underhanded shade and cliquiness. Tara and Aaryn being one and Liza, Brianna, Krista and Taffani being the other.
Yeah, that was my point! I watched Liza’s this morning and Aaryn was in maybe two shots of her whole vlog... Idk all of it seemed weird. Aaryn and Tara seemed to have uploaded at the same time. Someone mentioned nothing happened because they’re still tagging each other, but they’re all trying to grow from each other and it would be real shady & obvious not to tag half the group

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Aaryns vlog was one of her absolute worse. She seems messed up and like she’s on something... something isn’t right with her. Obviously she’s in Vegas and partying like a 21 year old but.. nope I see right through her.

Also trashy Tara is so annoying to me now. Which sucks because I did enjoy her. But now even her voice just strikes a nerve, she sounds like Paris Hilton when she talks and all she ever says is “oh How c-uuuuute” she’s so materialistic and fake. And btw girl your eyelashes make you look like a drag queen and the extensions look like shit.

I’m not even going to watch the other girls vlogs because I can’t stand skanky ass Liza and annoying ass Tiffani. And who the hell is bri again? Girl you are BASIC AF I don’t even know who you are

That trip sucked.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

End of Tara’s vlog you could tell there was a bit of damage control coming up with reasons as to why they went “all out”. I think Tara’s vlog also did not include the clip of her shaking her bum in a bikini whereas that clip was in a few other vlogs.

I totally thought it was weird that they thought seeing a show would be lame. Vegas is known for their great shows. Maybe my husband and I are lame but when we went to Vegas we didn’t go to any clubs lol we spent our days sight seeing, walking the strip, shopping, eating, drinking casually lol and nights with a little gambling at the tables and seeing a show. Even spent a day going to Grand Canyon....I’m a 28 year old mom and have no interest in clubs and pool parties ew and boring to me.

mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mintcupcake »

Did anyone catch Aaryn say "I thought we were going to enjoy restful sleep while we were here" followed by a snarky look/eyeroll in Krista's Vegas vlog? Right after she was complaining about going to the Beatles show that night after being out in the hot sun at the pool all day? What an ungrateful bitch. How about be thankful that your manager set all of this up for you! And it's no one's fault that you got 2 hours of sleep the past 2 days but yours. You probably shouldn't have been out clubbing so late. And then to have the nerve to complain about it. LOL what a joooooke!
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't know if Trashy-Tara has her own thread, so I will ask here...
Did Tara talk about stopping breastfeeding in any of her VLOGS?

MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

GymChick wrote:End of Tara’s vlog you could tell there was a bit of damage control coming up with reasons as to why they went “all out”. I think Tara’s vlog also did not include the clip of her shaking her bum in a bikini whereas that clip was in a few other vlogs.

I totally thought it was weird that they thought seeing a show would be lame. Vegas is known for their great shows. Maybe my husband and I are lame but when we went to Vegas we didn’t go to any clubs lol we spent our days sight seeing, walking the strip, shopping, eating, drinking casually lol and nights with a little gambling at the tables and seeing a show. Even spent a day going to Grand Canyon....I’m a 28 year old mom and have no interest in clubs and pool parties ew and boring to me.

They're uneducated bimbos who think they're special because they spread their legs and popped a baby out 9 months later, It's not shocking that they would think a Vegas show is lame.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

kristieanne87 wrote:I don't know if Trashy-Tara has her own thread, so I will ask here...
Did Tara talk about stopping breastfeeding in any of her VLOGS?

Yes she did, around 6 months ago give or take
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Are they doing another collab or are they all just that unoriginal that they all decided to film a DITL of a dad and put it up the same day? If it is another collab, they really are money hungry must need the money after that trampcation they had.

Anonymouse
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anonymouse »

This thread is everything. I really wish I could of seen the insta stories.
I'm excited to see what attention whoring they put out next. They are already talking about a family trip with all the kids in TH's comments. I knew she wasn't perfect, but the last few months I've been really disappointed in Taras channel.. Now I just don't like any of the Stamford Wives of YT.

Return to “Q-Z”