Taina Licciardo-Toivola

MamaBear1020

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

My question is, did she literally physically give birth to all 10 of those kids?? So she has been pregnant for 20 years straight? I just cannot.... :-o
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

MamaBear1020 wrote:My question is, did she literally physically give birth to all 10 of those kids?? So she has been pregnant for 20 years straight? I just cannot.... :-o
She did! And no twins or triplets! Just insane!
Thewatcherinthenorth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thewatcherinthenorth »

any more news on if she really is pregnant with an 11th?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Dibs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dibs »

I don't think so. That would completely spoil her perfect symmetry of 5 australian and 5 finnish children. I don't think she could handle that.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

The indoor playcentre vid,part 1.?

Little " kingjames" was really frightened in there,crying,screaming,saying he doesn't like it. Quite distressing to watch him.
Taina laughs and calls him a scaredycat and not once, as far as i could see,reassures him or - heaven forbid- puts the camera down and holds him and comforts him..even tho in the comments below the vid she admits that he's scared of heights.
Throughout the vid,boasting how brave Aphrodite is,how strong,what a fearless tough girl etc etc...

My heart is often in my mouth watching these vids ( tiny kids in nappies standing on chairs/ climbing over a " safety" gate,tho I must add,they don't ever seem to take a tumble from said chairs)

My theory on the morning routine ( I too suddenly found this vid suddenly popping up from nowhere!) :-
Taina says the little uns nap from 1pm to 2:30.. I reckon the morning routine was filmed after that nap,wd explain why the littlies wake up with bottles.
Another heartstopping moment there with baby Omega lying unattended on the bed...! :-o

I must say tho,all the children seem well and happy and are
sweet loving kids,so Mum n Dad must be getting things right at least some of the time..Even so,we are being fed a glossed up version of their real life .. Not sure I can watch much more tho..that voice is just TOO sickly sweet. :?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:29 am The indoor playcentre vid,part 1.?

Little " kingjames" was really frightened in there,crying,screaming,saying he doesn't like it. Quite distressing to watch him.
Taina laughs and calls him a scaredycat and not once, as far as i could see,reassures him or - heaven forbid- puts the camera down and holds him and comforts him..even tho in the comments below the vid she admits that he's scared of heights.
Throughout the vid,boasting how brave Aphrodite is,how strong,what a fearless tough girl etc etc...

My heart is often in my mouth watching these vids ( tiny kids in nappies standing on chairs/ climbing over a " safety" gate,tho I must add,they don't ever seem to take a tumble from said chairs)

My theory on the morning routine ( I too suddenly found this vid suddenly popping up from nowhere!) :-
Taina says the little uns nap from 1pm to 2:30.. I reckon the morning routine was filmed after that nap,wd explain why the littlies wake up with bottles.
Another heartstopping moment there with baby Omega lying unattended on the bed...! :-o

I must say tho,all the children seem well and happy and are
sweet loving kids,so Mum n Dad must be getting things right at least some of the time..Even so,we are being fed a glossed up version of their real life .. Not sure I can watch much more tho..that voice is just TOO sickly sweet. :?
I agree that the littles all seem happy, but the older 3 Jerusalem, Cleo and Leonardo do have a sadness to them. They seem awkward when being filmed and i think there is something behind that
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeh i know what you mean Lizpuff..tho they do seem to love their younger siblings,and theyre very good natured teens,they are a little uneasy onscreen..and sort of give off a patient 'just tolerating this ' vibe..
Perhaps they dont like being in the limelight this way,maybe they're baffled because (possibly!)when they were being raised,life was more normal - a lot of people seem to be saying that not so long ago this family were a lot more " ordinary"!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

AthenaA wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:46 pm His mother started her own religion. I think money comes from that.

And can anyone else confirm-I swear she is saying Nefretiti instead of Nefertiti in that hiding vlog. If anyone watches have a listen.
Thanks for clarification Athena,I thought maybe I was mishearing,Ive noticed that a few times now. If you're gonna give your child a rather daft name,at least make sure you can pronounce it correctly!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Just watched my first video. Any thoughts?
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:Yeh i know what you mean Lizpuff..tho they do seem to love their younger siblings,and theyre very good natured teens,they are a little uneasy onscreen..and sort of give off a patient 'just tolerating this ' vibe..
Perhaps they dont like being in the limelight this way,maybe they're baffled because (possibly!)when they were being raised,life was more normal - a lot of people seem to be saying that not so long ago this family were a lot more " ordinary"!
I agree Romeo is also starting get the same look, it’s like they are scared of not performing right now the camera, did anyone watch Leonardo’s vlog when he visited them, the mom was nowhere and sight and they were all having a lot of fun in front of the camera just being kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pennyajdg wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:55 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:Yeh i know what you mean Lizpuff..tho they do seem to love their younger siblings,and theyre very good natured teens,they are a little uneasy onscreen..and sort of give off a patient 'just tolerating this ' vibe..
I agree Romeo is also starting get the same look, it’s like they are scared of not performing right now the camera, did anyone watch Leonardo’s vlog when he visited them, the mom was nowhere and sight and they were all having a lot of fun in front of the camera just being kids.

That was what I was thinking of when I made the comment. Leo's vlogs without his mom are different. It seems they can't even comment what they want on their mom's videos. Either they are brainwashed robots, she is writing the comments for them, or they are pretending to keep peace
soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

Has CW been reincarnated? Uggh!
soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

Help! I don't see a delete button. (Posted on the wrong board)
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:43 pm
AthenaA wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:46 pm His mother started her own religion. I think money comes from that.

And can anyone else confirm-I swear she is saying Nefretiti instead of Nefertiti in that hiding vlog. If anyone watches have a listen.
Thanks for clarification Athena,I thought maybe I was mishearing,Ive noticed that a few times now. If you're gonna give your child a rather daft name,at least make sure you can pronounce it correctly!
Athena,i also heard one of the older kids call Nefertiti NeFreTiti.... 🤔
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

pennyajdg wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:55 pm

Oh thats a shame Penny about Romeo,he seems such a nice kid. Will watch Ls vlog,Im glad if they were enjoying time without Momma in their faces!
Vienna_cake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vienna_cake »

I stopped watching her videos a while ago because they were so boring but they still regularly show up in my feed and I have only one question - who watches these never ending multi-part series of identical birthday videos?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have watched parts of some. For the most part I just get sad at the limitations they have. But I agree... a bday video for all is fine. But multiple parts??? Learn some editing!
GriseldaOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GriseldaOne »

I’ve read somewhere that she’s finally filming the much requested q&a

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

GriseldaOne wrote:I’ve read somewhere that she’s finally filming the much requested q&a

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Yep she posted it on insta stories a couple of days ago And said it would be up for ten days Image

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I'm not even a subscriber but her videos are always on my youtube main page it's annoying. Anyway I watched her q and a it bored me to tears. She didn't adress the interesting questions just the ones about the 5 aussie kids and the 5 finnish ones and how old is she and stuff like that.
She looks like a psycho at the beginning
She looks bored during the whole thing except at 2 moments she gets strangely passive agressive answering the questions about her kids paternity and if they ever had a nanny or a maid. Chill girl, you're mostly answering to 10 year old fans.

Return to “Q-Z”