Taina Licciardo-Toivola

wildwild94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Scar2016 wrote:Wow, that Q&A - defensive and passive aggressive much? I knew that fake 'cutesy' voice she puts on for the regular vlogs was BS. She was pissed in that Q&A at having to defend (defend in her eyes) her lifestyle/decisions etc. She's a bit full of herself isn't she? Also, the Q about whether all 10 kids were her's and Paul's and she says ''Yes, blah blah because we're healthy.'' Kick in the teeth for people struggling to have kids who are also healthy. Taina, struggling with fertility/conception doesn't automatically make someone unhealthy in other areas of their body/physiology.
I’m very new here and only have seen a few of their videos, but isn’t their eldest daughter married? I wonder how the mother would feel if her daughter had trouble getting pregnant. Like the Bates family who has like 20 kids, their daughter got married and had lots of trouble with infertility. Like you said struggling with IF doesn’t make you unhealthy and if you’re fertile doesn’t make you super healthy. Such an interesting family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

wildwild94 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:Wow, that Q&A - defensive and passive aggressive much? I knew that fake 'cutesy' voice she puts on for the regular vlogs was BS. She was pissed in that Q&A at having to defend (defend in her eyes) her lifestyle/decisions etc. She's a bit full of herself isn't she? Also, the Q about whether all 10 kids were her's and Paul's and she says ''Yes, blah blah because we're healthy.'' Kick in the teeth for people struggling to have kids who are also healthy. Taina, struggling with fertility/conception doesn't automatically make someone unhealthy in other areas of their body/physiology.
I’m very new here and only have seen a few of their videos, but isn’t their eldest daughter married? I wonder how the mother would feel if her daughter had trouble getting pregnant. Like the Bates family who has like 20 kids, their daughter got married and had lots of trouble with infertility. Like you said struggling with IF doesn’t make you unhealthy and if you’re fertile doesn’t make you super healthy. Such an interesting family.

The oldest son Leonardo is married to someone who looks like they could be his sister, but Cleopatra the oldest daughter is not married.

wildwild94
Talker
Talker

pennyajdg wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:

The oldest son Leonardo is married to someone who looks like they could be his sister, but Cleopatra the oldest daughter is not married.

Oh wow, I didn’t know that! Thanks for clarifying. I even saw the wedding video and I really though that his new wife was her daughter!! Lol!

I guess my original point still stands. If her daughter does decide to try for children and has trouble, I would hate to see any potential blame being thrown as they’re already “perfect” if that makes sense? Like, blaming a weird outside source or something irrelevant as nothing could possibly be wrong with them since they’re soOo healthy and mom never had any trouble clearly lol.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

I don’t get why she thinks her fertility makes her any special. Like I said I started having kids at 21 as well and got pregnant first try. Tried again at 23 and bam, first try again. Idk why she thinks she’s so special. If your reproductive organs work, and your husbands sperm is pretty good your body is gonna do what it’s meant to do? Like that’s like worshipping your own heart for beating. It’s supposed to do that. I don’t get why she thinks it’s due to her vegan diet. It isn’t. I’ve eaten meat my whole life and I don’t have a healthy diet, and I got pregnant no issue. I’m sure if I wanted I could do it again 8 more times. She’s an idiot.
I quit watching them after that Q+A. She thinks she’s hot shit and she’s a celeb and doesn’t have to answer any questions. That’s fine but people aren’t gonna watch forever. After that and the fact that she blames her daughters rotten teeth on a cold during pregnancy is dumb. It’s the two front teeth that milk sit on and rot from her bottle.
I can’t even tell how long ago these videos were filmed at this point, nor do I care. The woman is full of herself.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

The video premiere thing is so stupid. I don't care how old Romeo is. Why is it such a surprise!??
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Her videos are 1 year behind. Wow!
I can't stand her voice, so fake!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Kanary
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kanary »

Finally revealed he’s 14....his birthday is in April so he’s about to be 15. I just don’t understand why it was such a secret or such a big deal to tell. She’s told all the other kids ages so why such a hold out for his age.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kanary wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:05 am Finally revealed he’s 14....his birthday is in April so he’s about to be 15. I just don’t understand why it was such a secret or such a big deal to tell. She’s told all the other kids ages so why such a hold out for his age.
IDK why but I have seen so many comments asking about Romeo's age in particular. Perhaps she wanted to keep something for views from these silly people. Does not explain why so many need to know his age but apparently people care
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Taina Licciardo-Toivola

In this new video I was shocked when the camera turned on the mom and she’s sporting high pig tails and light pink lipgloss. Maybe it’s just me but that’s how I dressed when I was 5 and wasnt expecting that lol.
Vienna_cake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vienna_cake »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
IDK why but I have seen so many comments asking about Romeo's age in particular. Perhaps she wanted to keep something for views from these silly people. Does not explain why so many need to know his age but apparently people care
Those people are pre-teen girls with a crush on Romeo. And making it all such a great suspense is just a manipulative tactic to get more views and boost interest for the channel. She is not very imaginative so works with what she’s got.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

In her last weird whispered video she went on about how her kids never fight, always eat there vegetables - I wonder what punishment their cult recommends if the kids if they step out of line.

The kids are all weirdly placid and compliant - like they drugged and none have a different personality to their siblings.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

I'm very new to their channel and very confused about all of it. Does anyone know why they only wear white shirts and blue jeans?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I haven't watched most of her videos after finding her too strange in her first few but I did just watch the dad routine one. WTF is she speaking like she does? It's creepy! She also seems to come across like she's the perfect mum:
"The kids are happily to immediately put their toys away"
"Even though Omega is only 1, he is happy to sit there for an hour"
"education games, education games, education games" - how many times does she need to mention that?
"Even though we are a big family it doesn't have to be chaos"
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Has anyone noticed at certain points it’s like the kids are speaking off a script, she coaches them on what to say and then turns the camera on! It’s so freaking strange! More and more of her rude personality is showing in her videos lately

Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Yes, and you can see in the child eyes they're afraid of making mistakes. Especially two of them, Nefirtiti and Shakespeare

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

All the kids shower with dad. Strange. Is she trying to do some ASMR or something? Just weird.

They all wear the white shirts and blue jeans bc it makes it easier for her to do wash. She can run one load instead of a dozen loads.

I have pretty patient children. They are ok to sit for a bit and entertain themselves but they sure as heck won't sit for an hour with a puzzle at a table. She has put the fear of God into those kids and I am sure they know they will be severely punished if they don't listen. The blanket training alone is crap
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I don't find the showering with Dad thing strange at all - makes perfect sense to me. Easier to wash 5 kids while you are in there as well.

I do wonder what punishment they use to control their kids :(
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

Poking at her sleeping child's head and then letting the other kids pull a siblings child's eyelids up while they sleep - great parenting Taina :P

Taina started the whole eyelid pulling and the when KJ was too rough she was las like "GO away KJ" - you encouraged it Taina!
Moominmumma

Unread post by Moominmumma »

Emily81 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:18 am Yes, and you can see in the child eyes they're afraid of making mistakes. Especially two of them, Nefirtiti and Shakespeare

I have just watched the Pantry haul episode and when Romeo is putting things in a cupboard he drops something he looks at his mum with the most terrified face .. take a look , that is disturbing.
Clemence08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Clemence08 »

Moominmumma wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:16 pm
Emily81 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:18 am Yes, and you can see in the child eyes they're afraid of making mistakes. Especially two of them, Nefirtiti and Shakespeare

I have just watched the Pantry haul episode and when Romeo is putting things in a cupboard he drops something he looks at his mum with the most terrified face .. take a look , that is disturbing.
I saw that! Its horrifying. He looks terrified!

Return to “Q-Z”