Taina Licciardo-Toivola

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Dibs wrote:She really said that? Where? That's just stupid. The usual instruction for bilingual families is that each parent talks to the kids in their own language, and kids can use whatever language they like, or a mix. If they use the other language, parent is simply supposed to repeat the child's words in their own language and move on.
i saw it as a comment response on a video. I have watched a lot of her videos lately so I can't be sure which one it was
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

in one of the videos she told the little ones it was tv time (remember we're talking about kids who are 4 and under) and she said watching tv was their homeschool finnish lesson. Which makes sense since they live in the middle of nowhere and don't seem to really know any real person beside themselves, let alone to know and interact with finnish people. Can you imagine being one of these kids, what a life.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I felt sad watching Shakespeare's bday. They drew off of a tv several times, he had to feel hair and dead fish in a box and ate some weird food.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Watching Cleopatra setting off the fireworks in the NYE video gave me anxiety! Like why doesn’t the dad get off his lazy ass instead of having the teenage daughter doing something dangerous like that? And why the hell were they so slow to the spot they were going off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HeyKatie wrote:Watching Cleopatra setting off the fireworks in the NYE video gave me anxiety! Like why doesn’t the dad get off his lazy ass instead of having the teenage daughter doing something dangerous like that? And why the hell were they so slow to the spot they were going off!

The dad is worthless. He does literally nothing. He doesnt cook, take care of kids or clean. All he does is apparently make kids
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

nefertiti is so badly behaved. she’s always shrieking and screaming for attention in videos yet is never reprimanded for her behaviour.

nicki2785
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicki2785 »

HeyKatie wrote:Watching Cleopatra setting off the fireworks in the NYE video gave me anxiety! Like why doesn’t the dad get off his lazy ass instead of having the teenage daughter doing something dangerous like that? And why the hell were they so slow to the spot they were going off!

I read somewhere that the dad is legally blind and on disability, so it was prob a good idea that he stayed away from them lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She looks bonkers. She’s definitely mutton dressed as lamb, trying to act like shes 16!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 07195d.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... fb8339.jpg[/img]
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I think the dad is blind AND deaf. That would explain why Taina managed to name almost all her children with names that have nothing to do with religion and why she managed to turn her supposed fundie family into a musical and youtube family.
I honestly never heard of a super religous fundie family playing a bunch of instruments and naming their kids Leonardo Cleopatra and trying to give Pinkbutterflytaina or Cutelittleprincess or Pinkbambiisalive or whatever as a name. Also the mom doesn't wear clothes that suits their religious narrative.

Well she better do that q and a and that video about the white tshirts already because people are losing interest.

Unread post by Guest »

I just found this vlog and have only watched about 5 vlogs.
What is the critter on the floor next to the wall at 2:20 of today's vlog? At first I thought a kitten... But then it looked more wild and reptilian?
emilythebookworm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilythebookworm »

PollyKrome wrote:I just found this vlog and have only watched about 5 vlogs.
What is the critter on the floor next to the wall at 2:20 of today's vlog? At first I thought a kitten... But then it looked more wild and reptilian?
I just went and looked at that, I don’t even know what animal that could have been? It’s weird because if it was a cat I feel like one would see it in the videos before just now, it looked odd.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

emilythebookworm wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:I just found this vlog and have only watched about 5 vlogs.
I just went and looked at that, I don’t even know what animal that could have been? It’s weird because if it was a cat I feel like one would see it in the videos before just now, it looked odd.
That looks like the top of a kid’s head on the stairs going down. The little one with dreads, I think. The “tail” looked like a dread.
JanuaryJones
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JanuaryJones »

We weren't friends but I knew Taina when she lived in Australia, she's always been weird imo. Judging by the videos, nothing has changed. I find it so odd that every single comment is kissing her ass, they are definitely blocking and deleting any 'hate'.
KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarmaViolet »

JanuaryJones wrote:We weren't friends but I knew Taina when she lived in Australia, she's always been weird imo. Judging by the videos, nothing has changed. I find it so odd that every single comment is kissing her ass, they are definitely blocking and deleting any 'hate'.
Oh wow what was she like before youtube and this cult like madness?

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

JanuaryJones wrote:We weren't friends but I knew Taina when she lived in Australia, she's always been weird imo. Judging by the videos, nothing has changed. I find it so odd that every single comment is kissing her ass, they are definitely blocking and deleting any 'hate'.
Even the way her older teen/young adult kids comment on her videos just seems odd to me. Like is that seriously them or does she run accounts for them and post under their names?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
JanuaryJones
Wallflower
Wallflower

KarmaViolet wrote:
Oh wow what was she like before youtube and this cult like madness?

Pretty much the same, but I gotta say it seems like she's turned the weirdness up a notch.
JanuaryJones
Wallflower
Wallflower

Klind55 wrote:
Even the way her older teen/young adult kids comment on her videos just seems odd to me. Like is that seriously them or does she run accounts for them and post under their names?

I think it's the kids, but it's just another way for the family to get more exposure and attention.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

annabananna wrote:
Vienna_cake wrote: Leonardo da Vinci is the name of the actual person he is called after. His middle name I think is de valentino. That’s how he constructed his nickname - Leonardo Devalen which Jenna uses as her last name too
so _thats_ what devalen is...i was wondering where her last name came from. how the fuck do you just make up a last name?
my name from now on is shall be Anna Bacmcmuff because i just love bacon mcmuffins.
I'd be Grace Garlspagnach (love me some garlic bread, spaghetti and nachos :D ). If Taina had an eleventh child she should call it Prince/Princess Consuela/Consuelo Banana Hammock. Phoebe would be proud ;)

Seriously though, did they buy that 4500 square metre house in Finland or are they renting because I don't understand how they can afford it. Someone said the dad is on disability which def would not stretch to buying a house that size (or even renting it for that matter) and welfare money alone would be a tough road to feed and clothe 10 kids (at least where I'm from). The mother clearly doesn't work outside the home either. As folk keep saying - so many questions.

I agree that the Q&A is a tactic to pull in more traffic on the never never of not delivering said Q&A. I also get emotionally controlling/manipulative vibes from Taina, just little comments she makes (about her kids, either to them or to the camera) from behind the camera while filming them. Another uncomfortable comment was in one of the NYE vlog's when the kids were playing Twister and she freaked out (all be it quietly behind the camera and quietly probably because she was filming) because the Twister mat wasn't lined up straight on the floor. Are you f*cking kidding me? She's got half a dozen kids playing a game of Twister on a plastic, flimsy, slippery and movable Twister mat and they're supposed to keep it symmetrically aligned to the floor?? I get that she's got OCD but holy crap, if it's that bad get yourself in treatment for the sake of your kids. No wonder they always look at her as if they're uncomfortable about what to say/do in a lot of the (imo staged) scenes.

Last thing, she said this was their last NYE in that house and are moving - wonder where to? That's some upheaval and a lot of work to move after only two years with a family that size, especially with a disable husband/father. Wonder what gives?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It would make sense that he is deaf given in the DITL video all 4 kids were awake and making noise and he was just lying in bed still.

Must be how he survives her insanity
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:It would make sense that he is deaf given in the DITL video all 4 kids were awake and making noise and he was just lying in bed still.

Must be how he survives her insanity
Although I can pretend I can't hear my kids either in the morning lol.
Where did she mention he was deaf?

Return to “Q-Z”