Taina Licciardo-Toivola

KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Unread post by KarmaViolet »

She doesn’t have that many subscribers but her channel truly has it all for a good gossip-worthy channel; cult-like religion, veganism, TEN children (the oldest is twenty, I think, and already married) and money coming seemingly out of nowhere.

I’d love to hear what you guys think of her, I am so far very conflicted.

Oh and I almost forgot the best part. The names of the children. There’s Leonardo, Cleopatra Taina Bride, Jerusalem, Shakespeare, Romeo, D’Artagnan, KingJames Ocean, Aphrodite, Nefertiti Butterfly Bambi and Omega Royal Fox.

(I don’t know all of the full names but that should be enough to give you the whole picture.)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Pepf ... hdgEn3o5kg

I’m pretty sure she’s also active on instagram. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

She is a nut!!!!!! So full of herself and bragging about all the amazing things she does as a mother, woman, and general health nut. I am so glad you posted because I was just watching her and thought...we have GOT to discuss this. She makes all the kids wear white and she doesn't...WTH is going on...4 kids in the parents room?? Im so mindblown.
JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

So what I've gauged is that five of her kids are australian, and the five younger ones are finnish, and that they all supposedly learn 5 different languages, and 10 different instruments, but that finnish and english are predominantly used in the house. Homeschooled, they all wear white shirts/dresses with jeans, and she treats the four youngest as though they're all babies, making them lay on a mat while she gets their bottles, changing their diapers all at once, telling them to lay back down, keeping them in cribs, even though the eldest of the four youngest looks to be 3/4 at least.
JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

I mean, I'm not familiar with the Finnish housing market, but with such a large house, and so many toys (push carts, puzzles, animal figures) and instruments, and with such an eccentric way of life, I feel like her husband must be some sort of professor in music, or maybe a professor of modern languages?
JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

So I genuinely was confused, because although they seem pretty religious, they don't see socially conservative. They let Cleopatra get a tongue ring for her birthday, and I checked out Jenna (their 20 year old son's wife) channel, wherein she claims she wanted to get married to Leonardo, and Taina comments that she supported it 100%. But then I found the thing, here's her husband's instagram account (in which he posts "The End Is Near" content juxtaposed against pictures of his children, https://www.instagram.com/jesusiselohim/?hl=en ) You can compare it to the photo Taina posted on her instagram for their 20th wedding anniversary. And then he also has a secondary account https://www.instagram.com/paulsfamilylife/?hl=en which is way more geared to the family aspect, and not so much on the doomsday messaging.
JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Check out this video from his youtube channel.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

So I watched her morning routine (all 3 videos) and I had so many questions afterwards. Why do all the kids wear white? I noticed in the comments of one of the videos she claimed the kids want to wear white but I call BS. Why do the 4 “Babies” sleep in her room? Why does she make them lay down on a mat on the floor while she prepares the bottles? One or two of those kids look like they should be done with bottles (same with the crib). She also came off super braggy. She bragged about how she gets up at 2:30 am (mark whalberg does it guys), how it only takes her 4 minutes to do her makeup, and how she’s a “minimalist”. There was absolutely nothing relatable about her.
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

i still can’t get over the names of the poor children.

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Just wow, I have no clue what to think she just seems crazy
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I hate the little added captions she puts on videos. Major humble-bragging and just bragging in general. Im sorry but you know all those kids (and adults, including her daughter in law!!) aren't CHOOSING to wear white as she said in the comments.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Sweetiebee wrote:I hate the little added captions she puts on videos. Major humble-bragging and just bragging in general. Im sorry but you know all those kids (and adults, including her daughter in law!!) aren't CHOOSING to wear white as she said in the comments.
Exactly, you mean to tell me that all 10 kids prefer to wear white instead of colors? Even the younger ones?! I also agree about the bragging, it was over the top.
KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur

JanetheOliveOil wrote:So what I've gauged is that five of her kids are australian, and the five younger ones are finnish, and that they all supposedly learn 5 different languages, and 10 different instruments, but that finnish and english are predominantly used in the house. Homeschooled, they all wear white shirts/dresses with jeans, and she treats the four youngest as though they're all babies, making them lay on a mat while she gets their bottles, changing their diapers all at once, telling them to lay back down, keeping them in cribs, even though the eldest of the four youngest looks to be 3/4 at least.
I actually think they all are Australian/Finnish (their father is Australian). But other that that you are spot on...

KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur

KarmaViolet wrote:
JanetheOliveOil wrote:So what I've gauged is that five of her kids are australian, and the five younger ones are finnish, and that they all supposedly learn 5 different languages, and 10 different instruments, but that finnish and english are predominantly used in the house. Homeschooled, they all wear white shirts/dresses with jeans, and she treats the four youngest as though they're all babies, making them lay on a mat while she gets their bottles, changing their diapers all at once, telling them to lay back down, keeping them in cribs, even though the eldest of the four youngest looks to be 3/4 at least.
I actually think they all are Australian/Finnish (their father is Australian). But other that that you are spot on...

JanetheOliveOil wrote:I mean, I'm not familiar with the Finnish housing market, but with such a large house, and so many toys (push carts, puzzles, animal figures) and instruments, and with such an eccentric way of life, I feel like her husband must be some sort of professor in music, or maybe a professor of modern languages?
The housing market here is expensive and so is living in general. The father’s mom leads some kind of cult, I guess that’s where the money comes from. http://www.jesuslightsministries.com

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

KarmaViolet wrote:
KarmaViolet wrote:

JanetheOliveOil wrote:I mean, I'm not familiar with the Finnish housing market, but with such a large house, and so many toys (push carts, puzzles, animal figures) and instruments, and with such an eccentric way of life, I feel like her husband must be some sort of professor in music, or maybe a professor of modern languages?
The housing market here is expensive and so is living in general. The father’s mom leads some kind of cult, I guess that’s where the money comes from. http://www.jesuslightsministries.com

I love when my interests in fundies and vloggers collide!

I’ve only watched the first part of her morning routine, but I’m hooked.
KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur

This should be interesting.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

I don’t know how I feel about this. I am jealous of that very clean house and her productivity. However never ever ever would I get out of bed at 3am.

The all white is strange. The names are strange but I give her props for equal strangeness across the board.

But concerning me is the four little ones on that blanket and not moving. That gave me creepy blanket training vibes.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

KarmaViolet wrote:
KarmaViolet wrote:

She’s been taught and trained by the Holy Spirit according to the website.

I would think The Holy Spirit might have wised her up that the KGV is pretty outdated and there are much more accurate translations out there.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

This one is a special kind of crazy. I think she makes other weird YouTubers look positively normal.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

AthenaA wrote:I don’t know how I feel about this. I am jealous of that very clean house and her productivity. However never ever ever would I get out of bed at 3am.

The all white is strange. The names are strange but I give her props for equal strangeness across the board.

But concerning me is the four little ones on that blanket and not moving. That gave me creepy blanket training vibes.
Yeah, I definitely got blanket training vibes too.
Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

Her channel has been around for at least ten months (?), yet we all seemed to see this crazy morning video this weekend! I’m so glad you started a thread. At first, I was really intrigued because, hey, she’s doing something different than all of the other mormon mommy vloggers and I actually kind of like watching alternative lifestyle families. But after getting to part 3 of morning routine, all I could think was, “I could never be friends with this woman” Shoot, I don’t know if we could even be acquaintances. So weird - the white.

Return to “Q-Z”